What's new

Are we smarter than the majority of pot smokers?

G

guest86120975

I actually have a small story to tell that I just recalled. Back years ago when I delivered pizza, one lazy afternoon I went up to this guy's front porch and....lo and behold there was a 6 inch seedling ON HIS FRONT PORCH. I didn't say anything to the guy, but I kind of stared at him with my forehead krinkled and a raised eyebrow as if to say WTF dude are you nuts? I don't guess he got the message because a few days later it was still there when he ordered again.

I very seriously doubt he was an Overgrow member.

dddaver

Veteran
Years ago delivering pizza to this ramshackle of a house, I went in and a minute later we hear a crash and look out and see a guy totally smashed laying on the front steps he had just tripped over.
One of the kids shouts, "Daddy's home!" True story.

W

wilbur

yes Sour Deez. our ideas of what 'smart' actually means are on show here, yes?
the notion of 'smart' is probably context specific ... like 'street smart', tertiary educated, ... ?

Swampdankv2

Veteran
You know, in the distant past, I more or less gave up on everyone related to pot who I knew in person and who wasn't a select friend due to their idiocy and self-centeredness. Maybe it's just because I've been (stuck in) the Southeast for most of my life, I'm not too sure. But it seems like everyone on this forum...and I do mean everyone...is completely selfless (the opposite of selfish) and would give the shirt off their backs for me or anyone else on here. Not to mention, everyone on here knows how to spell and form a complete sentence. For example, reading responses on NORML's facebook page? "Leagalize that shit maaan, woooo I'm so fucken stoaned". You don't see that lowbrow nonsense here, only sophisticated high class comments; proper debate and no name calling; and a sense of reality when a newbie posts that he wants to know where he can mail-order some buds because we all know that the DEA is trolls our forum here looking for someone to send them an 1/8th in order to move up the chain and pop a micro grower. All in all, THANK YOU GUYS for the breath of fresh smoke/air I find here. Are we here smarter than the average smoker, as well? I think so. So what do you guys say we quit farting around in circles and get this shit leagal, yo!!!

Thank the mods for that. The sweep up alot of our dirt. Trust me, it gets heated in some parts of this site and there are a few idiots (just like anywhere else)

But for the most part, this is the cleanest, most respectable ganja site on the net.

I tried a couple of other places a few years back but always came home to IC. The site is set up better and like you said, the people here are just of a higher caliber imo.

Latest posts

Latest posts