What's new

Are we smarter than the majority of pot smokers?

G

guest86120975

You know, in the distant past, I more or less gave up on everyone related to pot who I knew in person and who wasn't a select friend due to their idiocy and self-centeredness. Maybe it's just because I've been (stuck in) the Southeast for most of my life, I'm not too sure. But it seems like everyone on this forum...and I do mean everyone...is completely selfless (the opposite of selfish) and would give the shirt off their backs for me or anyone else on here. Not to mention, everyone on here knows how to spell and form a complete sentence. For example, reading responses on NORML's facebook page? "Leagalize that shit maaan, woooo I'm so fucken stoaned". You don't see that lowbrow nonsense here, only sophisticated high class comments; proper debate and no name calling; and a sense of reality when a newbie posts that he wants to know where he can mail-order some buds because we all know that the DEA is trolls our forum here looking for someone to send them an 1/8th in order to move up the chain and pop a micro grower. All in all, THANK YOU GUYS for the breath of fresh smoke/air I find here. Are we here smarter than the average smoker, as well? I think so. So what do you guys say we quit farting around in circles and get this shit leagal, yo!!!

supermanlives

Veteran
the site is run well. there is name calling and idiots posting but mods clean it up for us all. why let a few dickheads ruin it for all. woooooo am i stoned LOL

MMJcali

I think the simple fact that the majority of forum members here choose to grow their own pot says a lot about the type of person you find here.

especially the ones that stick around. this says that they keep it secret well enough to not get popped by the feds or even a friend. Usually these types of people can't brag about it because they like their freedom.

then you get the guys/girls in college who after smoking their first J (whoooo!! college, bro!!) decide to grow out dreads and buy jamaican flag colored furniture*** because they WANT everyone to know...like squeezing themselves into a clique.

they have no place here, because if they really did grow, they probably wouldn't last long.

I'm originally from the SE too, and went to a huge party university. I had been smoking since I was 13 so it wasnt really a big deal to me, but I met a TON of people who acted so stereotypically 'pot-head' that it just makes you want to facepalm.

***apologies to any ICmaggers who after smoking their first J in college decided to grow dreads and buy red yellow and green furniture. I like those colors too, and I'm sure you had good reason. I'm just talkin like 95% of that population.

L

longearedfriend

smarter then the average bear

yogi_bear-5308.jpg

I just realized that this bear has the same name as
these people

yogi-annelies-rigter1.jpg

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
What was the Question? Hell yeah!! I sure am to smart for my own good. Been told so lots n lots. I checked out sites when I became legal. Really was not impressed. A lot of people here are lookin to me for answers. I look to my fellow ICers for the answers I need.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything you said we dont do here is done every day. You should read more post. Everything from how stoned are you right now to will I get a lb from this plant. Believe me when I say there here.

bentom187

Veteran
IC is a intillectual mecca for MJ growing.
i hold no other site today in higher reguard than IC.
the future WILL form from the ideas of the IC community.
the plant should thrive even if we dont.

dude,
you sound selfish...
you quit hanging around with your pot smoking friends because they were self centered? or are you?
stupid is ah stupid does

your welcome
forest gump was tom hanks best movie
cast away was cool too but suct up
but im not smarter than a really smart person lol

sandawg

I don't think I've ever seen an OP as troll bait as this. Hmmm, was it on purpose methinks? Must resist the temptation. Must resist. . . whew, passed.

sandawg

your welcome
forest gump was tom hanks best movie
cast away was cool too but suct up
but im not smarter than a really smart person lol

Classic trolling dude. Good stuff. See, I don't think I could even come up with something this funny, not even going to put the energy into it. OMG SO TEMPTING.

G

guest86120975

I am sorry if some aren't really grasping the spirit of my post.

joeuser

How many AVERAGE people...non stoners...do you know who frequent "educational" forums? That should answer your question right there. The world is full of idiots who want their hand held ALL the time. Yes, we ARE smarter than the average bear...and we ALSO smoke herb.

Latest posts

Latest posts