What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are we going to have the 16oz cup contest

Are we going to have the 16oz cup contest

• Seeds only

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Clone only

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Seed and Clone sub catagorys in same contest

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Is Red or someone else going to run the RedCup 16oz Grow challenge this fall?

redcup.jpg

dread

Veteran
please exxplain me what's the purpose of this challenge
never heard of it.....

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Thanks Duplicate.

Yea, that's the one I enjoyed following along last year as I caught the thread to late to join in. But I'm interested in seeing another one and competing too. No one else interested?

May be able to put together some decent prizes, maybe one of the new seed vendors would want to sponsor this and provide a few seed for prizes. Sure would make the down season more interesting.

supermanlives

Veteran
i hope so. last run had quite a few. problem was they got so big they were falling over like dominos.ended up having to put them in bigger containers so i could stake and support em. next time i will use indigas as a 3 ft sativa in a 16 oz cup aint fun.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
I didn't want to step on toes, but until someone wants to step forward to take it over, I will step forward, And I'm aware no good deed goes unpunished. So expect a New thread within the day setting it up.

Get your gear ready!

Headbandf1

dgr

Sweet. Post a link here

edit: one suggestion. clones, not seeds. Seeds are spendy. We're trying to maximize yield in the contest.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Poll open for those interested.

Already asking for permission and it has been referred to oldpink for final say. I'll keep you all posted

C

camoxnhx

I'm down for some16oz party cup challenge! Can count me in. Any limitations on how many 16oz cups we can do. Got more the one strain I can run.

Garuda

Veteran
I'm in with some more or less pure sativas, I hope a 0,5l cup is also ok? I can saw off the additional 0.027l if you want? :D

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Yeah seeds can be costly, but not everyone has the space for cloning....yet hehehehe

supermanlives

Veteran
seeds must be allowed. the only clones i will have ready will be sour bubble. and sb aint an impressive yielder. i am already doing seed runs.

T

turtle farmer

seeds or clones,I'd like to have some fun with a red head-I mean cup..

Latest posts

Latest posts