What's new

Are there really stoner hotties on IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cookie monster

See you in 24 hours you mouthy little shit. I tried explaining it to you nicely and I guess that doesn't work.

We got better shit to do than sit here and babysit someone that wants to run their scrawny little mouths. And I don't give a shit on who you think likes you. Go cry to Gypsy about it if you don't like it cause I'm done with your mouth.

If you come back and continue your shit the next ones permanent. I'm sick of doing what we're asked to do and listening to shit like yours. Anyone else that doesn't like the rules either take it to GN through PM (and see where that gets ya) or you'll get shown the door....

Now, I believe the thread topic was "are there any hotties on ICMag......

banning the guy is one thing, the deluge of abuse that follows is another...sets a bad example

T

theratings

kinda reminds him off the pigs who abuse there power in the REAL world.

O no he didnnn!!!

ChildrenAndPoliceman_tcm4-378147.gif

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no kharmagirl you wont,, CC aint sorry and doesnt give a shit. he's on another weed site that allows nudity already...

he just finds it funny how the mods can make personnal attacks and talk shit. kinda reminds him off the pigs who abuse there power in the REAL world.

I'd be more than happy to talk about it with him in the real world. Do you want to keep the shit going for him?

And if he wants to delete his account he can do it when he gets back tomorrow.....

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I just sent HT an e-mail suggestion for the December issue. "Hotties of IC Mag." I also included my personal opinion that "hotties" are women only. No such thing as a hottie dude.:biglaugh:

Mr.Hades

Sounds like you guys wanna settle this UFC style?
I say hell yes, and someone grab a camera...
We could prolly get some hits on youtube with this shit...

C'mon guys.. Is this lame ass thread really that serious?
You guys coulda deleted it a while ago when there was a dudes shaved ass on it...

That was enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.