What's new

Are there really stoner hotties on IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

otherwhitemeat

^^ what a dummy.... just cause youve never seen it you think they dont exist.. lol... is your home under a rock???????

You are posting desperate photos of yourself online...photos that make you easier to identify to LEO, and I am am dumb?!?!

You look like a beanpole with nipples. There, I said it...

That said, if they are hot; they are not lesbians...they are bisexual..or they are faking for your amusement.

seriously i thought this was a stoner website where the fuck are all the laid back people....

You are posting desperate photos of yourself online...photos that make you easier to identify to LEO, and I am am dumb?!?!

You look like a beanpole with nipples. There, I said it...

That said, if they are hot; they are not lesbians...they are bisexual..or they are faking for your amusement.

you are a least a funny dumby. i dont give a fuck about LEO and how so deperate? maybe you chose the wrong word. would you like to try again..

and this beanpole is happy being a beanpole. cause even the smallest gun had a little black hole...

We are not all paranoid americans on this site.. we dont all fear uncle sam and the dea...
Canadians dont have to lead a life of paranoia because we have some plants...

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

no security issuses here.

Seriously dudes. all the gay comments and shit need stop. if your not comfortable lock it in the closet with yourselves...

there are hot lesbians out there. at least hot bisexual girls anyways.. seen em and been with em.. and i dont have to prove that to nobody..

You're not real smart are ya?

As Babba posted earlier, here is a quote from the boss himself regarding how he felt regarding the bikini thread and people posting naked pics...

"I just saw that thread to be a distraction from what this site is really about.....if the most popular thread on the site is about tits and ass.....then I don't want it here....

....members were using that thread to push the envelope of acceptance here....."

Now CC, did you read this earlier and read my posts regarding distastful pics?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
this thread went from potentially awesome to completely terrible ... i will definitely not put my hot stoner gf's pic on here now, lol

ArcticBlast

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Most mods on other boards post reasons for why threads get closed, here they just close them. I like when you can actually read why they have been closed it gets the message across. Since people will still view a thread when it's been closed.
This way we don't have to listen to people like Steppin who thinks he's king shit on here giving members crap and swear at them. Nobody asked him to moderate, and most importantly nobody asked him to read their threads. But some people like him sit at home on their computer posting like the world gives a shit what they have to say. You get these "tough guys" on every forum and they all look like assholes. It's sad cause you know this is the only real sense of authority they likely get in their lives.
But you got to remember Mods do what their told to do and enforce what the owner of the site wants. Sometimes it's a little excessive but still they will likely be here tomorrow. Unlike a member who's being an asshole can just as easily be removed from the forum. Got to play the game sometimes even if it ain't fair.

Hey you asked and i told!! dont get butt hurt buddy.. this isnt a 'dont ask dont tell' forum :biglaugh:
ohh and yeah what you think im not King Shit??

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
I think all of our complaints should rightfully go into the complaints thread. Everyone suddenly forget that existed, or what??

It seems like the in-fighting has increased steadily over the past couple of weeks. Not here to be anyone's mother, but COME ON!! I don't like reading threads, laughing, and then getting to the last few pages and seeing people bashing each other.

Sure, we've all got our differences, but I thought we were all here because we had at least one thing in common??

Okay, done for now. Be nice everyone :wave:

Edit: If this is a complaint..should probably go into the complaints thread, too :biglaugh:

H

h^2 O

i think the complaint thread got binned like a week ago, so it's trickling into every other thread

You're not real smart are ya?

As Babba posted earlier, here is a quote from the boss himself regarding how he felt regarding the bikini thread and people posting naked pics...

"I just saw that thread to be a distraction from what this site is really about.....if the most popular thread on the site is about tits and ass.....then I don't want it here....

....members were using that thread to push the envelope of acceptance here....."

Now CC, did you read this earlier and read my posts regarding distastful pics?

yes i read it and i dont see the problem... like others said you mods are too control happy.
the most popular thread on here is the random post one and its got shit all to do with anything.. why arent you harassing that one...
if you want i can easily put a plant into each pic i take.. and give it a weed feel if youd like...

distasteful???? the video 2 girls one cup is distasteful but girls with clothes on??? i guess you never leave your house than...

MRS.B likes me and my wife and im pretty sure doesnt mind seeing my pics..

its so far only you JJ who has a problem with anything and almost everything not weed related..

again: GO OUT AND GET LAID INSTED OF RUININ OUR BUZZES and discussions.

it goes from security risk, to untasteful, blah blah fucking blah...

:wallbash:

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
I agree.... this thread has gone south. It had such potential. And for the record, CC..... you're just fine the way you are. Thanks for showing your bum! I'd smack that!

thanks lil o me... id smake ur bum too... :)
antimatter... i think you care to much about seeing well built guys, but i dont blame you. You know what you want to see.. whatever floats your boat...

and yes agreed. too many opinions from homophobics, losers, and too much jelousy.

not enough hotties..

antimatter

Veteran
thanks lil o me... id smake ur bum too... :)
antimatter... i think you care to much about seeing well built guys, but i dont blame you. You know what you want to see.. whatever floats your boat...

and yes agreed. too many opinions from homophobics, losers, and too much jelousy.

not enough hotties..
im just trying to help you out im on your side but it still stands this thread sucks, but what kind of response do you expect "HAI GUYZ LOOK HOW JACKED I AM".

Status
Not open for further replies.