What's new

Are there really stoner hotties on IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noreaga

as the title says, i keep seeing more and more and more stoner chicks poppin up on here compared to the overgrow days of like what?? 2 or 3 girlies like MzJill or TOB or ChesireCat.. are there really any hot mamasitas that smoke weed on here or am i just trippin :nanana: u fellas with me on this?

J

JeffSpicoli

no. You are tripping.
hottie stoner chick.. Thats a oxymoron ;)

Mr.Hades

Well, I think there is some truth to that...

I have seen alot of lady members lately... You dont know if theyre all "hotties" though. They dont show photos. This is a cannabis cultivation site, you know? ha

*(Not saying you ladies aren't attractive,:D I am simply speculating.)

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just like our plants ALL the lady's are HOT in their own way.

Mr.Wags

noreaga

Jeff - haaaaaaahaha u hit it right on the head dude, got me dyin laughin over here

hades- totally feel ya but ya never know until ya knooow

mrwags - tis tru ,you know what they say.. theres an ass for every toilet seat :)

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Yeah, you start askin for pics of titties and all you'll get is a bunch of "show me yours and I'll show you mine." And I know NOBODY wants to see Lazyman in the buff hahaha!

There are some gym rats around here though...

yes my wife is on here, and althou youll never see her face, she has the face of an angel and the character of a devil. 100lb's of bomb ass sex machine.... but yes there are quite a few women on here but like someone said you dont know if they are hot but at least they have similar interests

H

h^2 O

i know right
wifey2.jpg

Last edited:

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
All woman are hotties in their own way,

We're just not worthy of them for the most part.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
The great thing about forums such as this is, you get to know these ladies personalities and intellect (which IS most important!), without being distracted by their beauty!

But to answer your ?... I know for a fact that some of the ladies here are HOTT and really sweet and smart also! :)

noreaga

LOL @ mr bombdigity and I n hail - u guys are killin me

Big d- so its truth there are hotties here??? how hot are we talkin tho, heather locklear hot or raiders of the lost ark hot ;) schwingggg schwing

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
LOL, Damn bro my wife was looking over my shoulder !!! ,,,Brownie point's

I do dream that they are all hot, Makes it easier on the mind ya know!!!!

H

h^2 O

haha the site i got it from was called "climaxworld"????wtF?? hahaha

grow1620

my definition of a hottie is a smart chick or a chick that grows weed...wow a chick that grows weed would be my dream girl, everything else is just a bonus.

hot chicks smell like trichromes.

Status
Not open for further replies.