What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
View attachment 18889951
The other question I had to answer was how to verify on one was is it a legit Trainwreck cut
Clone Group: OG Kush GAL303 (92 Cuts)
Clone Group: Sour Diesel GAL306 (51 Cuts)
Clone Group: Grand Daddy Purple (34 Cuts)
Clone Group: Bubba Kush GAL301 (19 Cuts)

Guess that puts the popular old cuts in order

You may want to email them for details

Harborside and California Care Collective were some of the top sources on my list
CCC it appears has permanently closed 💩

This company is legit definitely quarantine any new plant material you receive
Let us know how you make out love to see the pictures
View attachment 18889958
View attachment 18889959
Had to jog my brain a little
>>>best>ibes :huggg:
Will check some of them, but buds and roses sent bum cuts. If someone sends crap, and refunds money, most of the time people will not make a negative post. Buds and roses was very professional, wasted a month of my time letting them grow out to see exactly what I knew was going to happen, happen.

acespicoli

The best OG clone came from S1 run of 500 plants. So theres that 🤷‍♂️
Breeders Direct would be my last try.
Suprised no ones trading cuts yet
Wonder whats on everyones wish list :thinking:

acespicoli

This is cheese x SamS male skunk clone
Just a little old school project
Screenshot_20240417_203426_Gallery.jpg

Doubt this would interest most people in its current form.

eastcoastjoe

Would love to open a reputable clone company, but need clean or somewhat clean cuts. If not completely clean takes a year to produce tissue cultured mother.

Wouldn’t even waste your time. In the attempt to build a clean library you will find out just how expensive and time consuming it really is.

Then you will have to deal with the constant cry babies and price hagglers. Better off getting a good job lol

Gone Camping

The best OG clone came from S1 run of 500 plants. So theres that 🤷‍♂️
Breeders Direct would be my last try.
Suprised no ones trading cuts yet
Wonder whats on everyones wish list :thinking:

Breeders Direct last try?

Wondering how you mean that. As in I would try everybody else first.. or they'll be the last you'll need to try to find what your looking for?

I was looking at their list last night, Gaby's sour diesel offering in particular. But didn't see anything about testing.

Iv only bought one clone thus far, and FJ has earned my trust and respect.

Appreciate your input..

xtsho

Nothing beats a top shelf clone if healthy. People tried backcrossing GG4 for years, and no one beat it for potency, production, and ease of trimming. Seeds are a crap shoot, and will get different phenos. First post I made when starting this thread was this is not a debate about seeds versus clones. Like indoor/outdoor, hydro/dirt, seeds;clones is personal choice, and not worth debating. If you enjoy playing the seed lottery, that is great. I grew GG4 many times and had various results. Would rather have something that won an award or general consensus from people whose opinions I trust, that, that exact genetic is capable of something exceptional.

Forgot to mention what has already been mentioned in thread. Seeds can also have HLVD and Fusarium, plus other diseases mentioned by acespicoli. According to Tumi, 30% chance of getting infected seeds if either parent infected.

Would love to open a reputable clone company, but need clean or somewhat clean cuts. If not completely clean takes a year to produce tissue cultured mother.

I've never gotten HpLVd from seeds and I've been growing for decades. Although it seems to be mostly a US thing and can be traced back to a couple nurseries in California that were selling infected clones for years. Now those same nurseries are charging to do meristem tissue culture to get rid of the HpLVd that they are responsible for spreading. It's quite a racket going on. I've only purchased seeds from European sources because as much as I hate to say it the US cannabis industry is rife with scammers, crooks, and bad actors.

Rgd

Veteran
is it “verified”...?
you know it was humour huh?

if I want some variety I REALLY want ..... I am not cheap ....

but it won’t come from somebody’s clone list..

people charged crazy prices in the 80’s...what was a guy to do..?

its only $$$...