What's new

are beans being intercepted in the mail ?

im wondering where i can buy online and know if they will come how do i buy from seed boutique if we cant use cc or money orders what bean companys have worked because im not willing to loose out i want to over grow and do it now :) :peacock:

N

noyd666

:tiphat: hi mate, i guess customs' will always' be looking, i think that silk road set up made em look a bit harder. try and get safe address.:dance013: cash.

Last edited:

Easygrowing

Veteran
cant we use money orders ? it,s what some says-put money in a letter-some times after-seeds cames up !...i dont like then we cant buy over those visa.But can be reAson for those.yes.was just thinking loud.will stop thinking then.

Last edited:
N

noyd666

every bloody time i tried to send western union money order, w. union would not send it unless it had a full persons' name on the money order. would not except buisness name. have they changed it yet?
cant' say on site ,about other seed sites'.

Last edited:

Terroir

every bloody time i tried to send western union money order, w. union would not send it unless it had a full persons' name on the money order. would not except buisness name. have they changed it yet?
cant' say on site ,about other seed sites'.

Just get a mate to do it.

$22extra for western union but better than sending cash.

Aussie Purp maybe try some of the spanish breeders here at ic.

N

noyd666

Just get a mate to do it.

$22extra for western union but better than sending cash.

Aussie Purp maybe try some of the spanish breeders here at ic.
hi get a mate to do what? awhile back i went back to get my money back from post cffice, western union would not send to seed boutique , they would not except the first initials, had to be full name, go figure. money laundering? maybe it has changed, anybody know, thanks'.:blowbubbles:

Terroir

MOney laundering is the winner. The cops find it easier to track the money than catch the drugs. The lady at the po told my mate that a few months ago they tightened down on all western union transfers and a full address and name needs to be provided for the receiver.

The address you provide with a western union doesnt have to be correct. They need the receivers full name (made up street) city and country and MTCN.

N

noyd666

:tiphat:
MOney laundering is the winner. The cops find it easier to track the money than catch the drugs. The lady at the po told my mate that a few months ago they tightened down on all western union transfers and a full address and name needs to be provided for the receiver.

The address you provide with a western union doesnt have to be correct. They need the receivers full name (made up street) city and country and MTCN.
:) yo , well i know this , but the boutiqe must be loseing out by not haveing proper type name, not bloody numbers etc.:artist: suppose all ozzies' should be on alert about western union money orders'.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no western union MO. They don't work anymore from what I have been told.. Get it from the post office or your bank. I could be wrong so go check the seedbay thread .. You dont have to leave them blank anymore... That info should be there to

N

noyd666

no western union MO. They don't work anymore from what I have been told.. Get it from the post office or your bank. I could be wrong so go check the seedbay thread .. You dont have to leave them blank anymore... That info should be there to
hammerhead, just read s. b. while ago, said leave blank. no good here ,ill' make my own lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really let me go look. I thought I read a post by Fuzzy they had a name now for the mo..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm sorry that sucks.. Why doesn't SRI work ??? then you need to send them AUD in the mail???..

timmy

I'm also very interested to know if there are any alternatives to cash for us Aussies?
Doesn't seem that way.