What's new

are beans being intercepted in the mail ?

dasher65

Never had a problem with Seedbay. I send cash...they send seeds...and excellent freebies!!!

Take a chance...it's not like you're paying for sheep stations!!!

BrownThumb

Not to redirect business from the bay, but there are other places to get the very same seeds that do have payment options as suggested above. I figured it out by using Google, believe it or not. Did I worry about getting burned initially? Of course, but I am 100% satisfied with all of the transactions I have made through multiple sources. You still need to be very careful about the genetics you purchase, but it ain't that hard.

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
You got to have a safe mailing address in this country or it could go majorly pear shaped on you. That's why I don't do it. I value my sleep.

Mudgecko

'A safe mailing address' is just stupid. Keep your order small. Pay for 'Stealth' shipping and use a dodgy name. Jobs right. The vendors shipping internationally do a great job.

N

noyd666

Never had a problem with Seedbay. I send cash...they send seeds...and excellent freebies!!!

Take a chance...it's not like you're paying for sheep stations!!!
hi lol tell that to the bods' who lost there sheep station.:ying:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a safe mailing address and i'm in the states. Thats far from a stupid Idea. Everybody I know has a safe Addy to mail things to.

N

noyd666

I have a safe mailing address and i'm in the states. Thats far from a stupid Idea. Everybody I know has a safe Addy to mail things to.
:) hi , ya smart thing to have safe addy, i checked again, read the lot, orders ,who sent to has changed,has a name. used to be send to s.b. western union would not except. w. union was in a fair bit of trouble a while back ,laundering millions. i dont' need seeds was just wondering about there m.o. order procedure,things' are a bit differant down here hammerhead lol, customs' find seeds' they will come visit, ya know , nothing better to do. have a good day.:thank you:

Mudgecko

A safe address isn't a stupid idea, it's just stupid because it's not necessary. Use a reputable international seed dealer and you won't have any such problems. Search relevant forums for reports from other Australians for successful deliveries to see who comes through with the goodies.

Noyd666- if you know somebody who lost a sheep station, it will be because they were growing commercial quantities. I doubt you do. As I said 'Keep your order small'. But since you were 'just wondering about there m.o order procedure, ... ' You sound more like a cop than an interested grower.

N

noyd666

A safe address isn't a stupid idea, it's just stupid because it's not necessary. Use a reputable international seed dealer and you won't have any such problems. Search relevant forums for reports from other Australians for successful deliveries to see who comes through with the goodies.

Noyd666- if you know somebody who lost a sheep station, it will be because they were growing commercial quantities. I doubt you do. As I said 'Keep your order small'. But since you were 'just wondering about there m.o order procedure, ... ' You sound more like a cop than an interested grower.
lol ya right, seed dealers are not the problem, our customs are, now and again they scruff hold of a packet or two.lolcop.lol

Mudgecko

Apparently they do get the odd one. Maybe it's because some people think it's a good idea to talk about m.o on public forums, maybe it's because they just get lucky.

If you had any idea what volume of international mail comes every day, you'd understand that customs focus their attention on 'significant' quantities and deliveries. They couldn't give a rats arse about trying to find half a dozen seeds amongst the tones and tones of mail that would need to be checked.

Take it to the people if you will -

Hands up ANYBODY that has been convicted for importing a non commercial quantity of cannabis seed.

N

noyd666

Apparently they do get the odd one. Maybe it's because some people think it's a good idea to talk about m.o on public forums, maybe it's because they just get lucky.

If you had any idea what volume of international mail comes every day, you'd understand that customs focus their attention on 'significant' quantities and deliveries. They couldn't give a rats arse about trying to find half a dozen seeds amongst the tones and tones of mail that would need to be checked.

Hands up ANYBODY that has been convicted for importing a non commercial quantity of cannabis seed.
your a bloody insult to the rest of growers and sick people on here that enjoy a bit of banter,makes the long days go a bit better, even the legal on here are illegal,dont ya get it,the bastards do give a rats arse lol about anything they find, they go at it with great gusto,lol , that one packet, bong , leads to an address , im to fucken old to fight you now , but i havnt' forgot how to win. pull your bloody head in. next time i try to help , right or wrong, ill' run it by you first, maybe we all will.pig.:blowbubbles:

timmy

Is there any need to be so rude and obnoxious?
Every post I've read from you is written in the same fashion.
You might make more friends by not talking down to people and insulting them.
And I think a better question to ask would be has anybody ever had a visit from the police or customs after having a non commercial quantity of seeds confiscated? There are more ramifications possible than simply getting busted for the seeds.

Mudgecko

Ok Timmy - has anybody ever had a visit from the police or customs after having a non commercial quantity of seeds confiscated?

noyd666 - so you spent your whole life growing bag-seed and land-race mate?

Also Timmy, did I judge you? Nope. suck my fat slimy cock dude. Do you have any actual input on the topic? Like have you used seedbay or any of the online seed distributors?

Timmy - How would you go about obtaining, say, some Hindu Kush, Super Silver Haze, Pineapple chunk, Northern Lights, Jack Herer, Tangerine Dream or an Old School Skunk?

Or does everybody in Australia grow bag-seed and landrace?

timmy

I never said you 'judged' me. Where did I say that?
I said you were rude, obnoxious, insulting, and talked down to people.
And yes I've bought a LOT of seeds over the years, but haven't recently. Hence me following this thread.
If you bothered to search my name you'd see that, instead of talking out of your ass.
Actually maybe you should stick that slimy c*ck of yours in your ass, then we wouldn't have to listen to the shit dribbling out of it.

And BTW there are many quality genetics already in Oz, if you know the right people. Maybe if you were a nicer person those people would actually give you the time of day?

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
Ok Timmy - has anybody ever had a visit from the police or customs after having a non commercial quantity of seeds confiscated?

noyd666 - so you spent your whole life growing bag-seed and land-race mate?

Also Timmy, did I judge you? Nope. suck my fat slimy cock dude. Do you have any actual input on the topic? Like have you used seedbay or any of the online seed distributors?

Timmy - How would you go about obtaining, say, some Hindu Kush, Super Silver Haze, Pineapple chunk, Northern Lights, Jack Herer, Tangerine Dream or an Old School Skunk?

Or does everybody in Australia grow bag-seed and landrace?

Wake up!

This shit is illegal.

Your mouthing off like a little tosser.

Mudgecko

Maybe I just seem rude because I get annoyed when people talk shit and give stupid advise. The discussion got interesting because noyd666 advised people not to use online seed suppliers and reckons a 'safe address' is a good idea if you do.

If I sound annoyed when I say, that is shit advise, then maybe I find shit advise, annoying.

Use the seedbanks with confidence, using your own name, credit card and home address, order small, pay for stealth shipping. You'll be right as fucking rain to get in some kick arse top shelf fuck right off genetics.

Or you can bludge some bag seed off your mates. Be my guest.

noyd666 - wtf is a 'safe address'? yo momma's house?