What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apothecary Chemdawg

Pbud

Americangrower said:
Whats the difference between Chem 91 and Diesel/Daywrecker...?

:rasta:
Check out chemdog 101 by high and lonesome he pretty much lays it all out with good correct info.

P

pSi007

the buds look really smokable, even if its only about 20 grams or so.

Americangrower

Veteran
Pbud said:
Check out chemdog 101 by high and lonesome he pretty much lays it all out with good correct info.

I've read H&L's post before and know the info...

I have grown/smoked both Diesel and Chem (91,4,D) as well as Giesel, MSS, FFA and ECSD..

Theres no way in hell Chem x MSS = Diesel... no f :rasta: cking way .. MSS grows hugh sativa buds while Chem/Diesel grow tight indica buds .. they grow nothing alike..

On the other hand Chem x MSS = ECSD ..just look at the sativa colas... :joint:

But hay I only can go by what I see....

Your girl looks great OGorganic.. you are in for some good smoke.. :headbange

H&L

Underdawg aka Original Diesel is a '91 Chem x (MSS x Sensi NL) pheno selected from 50 plants. It leans heavy on the indica side obviously. A run of DNL hermed, seeding the OD making ECSD so some of the sativa comes from that as well. DNL is Hawaiian x Shiva Skunk if I remember right.

Then there is the story that people in NY started calling the '91 Chem cut and random bagseeds they grew out of it all 'Diesel', making it all a little more confusing. Who knows.

Last edited:

Pbud

A.G. I think you answered your own question. Chem 91, the name was changed by some people(they didn't like the chem part of the name because they were thinking chemicals instead of the taste) to diesel and original diesel a.k.a. diesel #1, headband, underdawg are two different strains.

Last edited:

RxLurk

well all i know is its great smoke. ill post pics tommorow. i picked up some of clones and was very pleased

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
wow that looks very nice!!!! i gotta say i see some SD ibl in there or some SD but i dont know for sure im not a breeder but it looks super DANKalicious!!!

40oz

I cut a whole flat of these a couple of days ago maybe i should stick them all in hydro :canabis: that would make my day!!! But really I should I have 4kw I think they can go under I just have to assemble the system I think 12 to a light I cant wait to see the results in hydro its a great looking strain.

eyexcel

nice...sounds great...i love these lines effect...just works with my body chemistry, lessens my depression and basically just puts me where i need to be. This cut does look a lot like the skunkva cut but joe is still telling me theyre not the same thing. anyway should see what the side by side looks like in two months so i can judge for myself...great jobs on those buds and pics....loving it!