What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apothecary Chemdawg

PAGreen

Looks EXACTLY like the Chem Dawg D (clone only) floating around Cali, in my opinion.
It is supposedly VERY close in genetics to the OG Kush (possibly from an s1 from a bag of '91 Chem), which would explain that resemblance. Also close to Headband and Sour Diesel genetics, but very special and amazingly strong.

Check out: http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=60048

G

cabbageman said:
i dont think chemdog ever gets purple like that
looks way diffrent than the real one i saw :( in chemfathers garden

very short and stout
could be a s1 etc but doubt thats the real cut from 91

Last edited:

OGorganic

Veteran
It is most definitely Chemdawg! Doesnt matter what anyone wants to call it. I know its killer meds and thats what really matters!

PAGreen

From what I've seen, the Chem Dawg D leaf really does go purple/yellow in the last week or so of flowering as they die off, looking exactly like OG's pics. Also, the buds will sometimes tint purple in colder temperatures, as is true with most strains.

bopper

I have nothing to add to the authenticity debate, but can only remark that the Apothecary Chemdawg produces some dank and fine herb, with a strong and balanced medicinal effect. :smoker:

We look forward to growing it again.

Best,

bopper

RottenDawg

Hey, I just picked up that cut. Hope it turns out as nice as yours OGorganic. Any info on your 707 HeadBand. Is that the same cut that HCR sells flowers of? That is the 707 HB I'm after. Peace...........RD

K

KnightShield

Looks like some killer shit, kinda close to ecsd but the buds look fluffy. The D got a nice density to it- very tight nugz.

ChemD 44 day

Last edited:

Red Reign

OG O, I was at NNCC yesterday and they had clones labeled 'Chemdog'. Are those yours? If so, is that the Apothecary Chem?

OGorganic

Veteran
Red Reign my apothecary cuts were labeled "Chem". I did drop a bunch there but there were plenty of other peoples cuts as well.

G

OGorganic said:
Apothecary Chem is the Real 91 Chem. If you dont belive me than ask Chemdawg.

thats a bold statement bro.. and um i will bet chemdog deosnt even know who apothecary is... but since you say this i will find out.. as i know chem hates the 91 cut.

not tryn to be mean just honest...i was told the 91 was crap and tired and worthless compared to the D and thats from Chemdogs mouth.... but i will say that this cut is pretty dank looking.... have to smoke it to make a true comparison....