What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apothecary Chemdawg

OGorganic

Veteran
He just smoked flowers grown personally by me and my buddy J at the Nugs and Jugs and said if anybody doesnt think it is real to tell them that Chemdawg says it is. So like I said,ask him yourself.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Yeah i heard the apoth chem 91 cut is what green house seeds made there chemdawg with. I havent tried it but Rez says it sux and its worn out.

G

OGorganic said:
He just smoked flowers grown personally by me and my buddy J at the Nugs and Jugs and said if anybody doesnt think it is real to tell them that Chemdawg says it is. So like I said,ask him yourself.

hmm interesting will report back after i find out. if so right on if not no worries...

found out yup. it is the 91.. good shit gonna ahve to smoke me some now since i couldnt make it to the EC N&J

Last edited:

Americangrower

Veteran
Which Chemdog was it Organic?... I smoked a bunch of them up there...everything from 91sister....to......Escd.

Did you enter it? Did I smoke it?

:rasta: be well

OGorganic

Veteran
No my Homeboy J made it out there and I think he was just smoking it with peeps. Im pretty sure it is just the original Chem 91.

DrLongbottom

Veteran
OGorganic said:
No my Homeboy J made it out there and I think he was just smoking it with peeps. Im pretty sure it is just the original Chem 91.
I was at that session with chemdawg, orgo, joe and a couple others.....Like OGorganic said chem called it the 91 straight off. peace DLB :joint:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Can't make it anymore plain than that!! Good to see that Chem is making the rounds here and there.

Last edited:

Red Reign

OGorganic said:
Red Reign my apothecary cuts were labeled "Chem". I did drop a bunch there but there were plenty of other peoples cuts as well.

Thanks for the info. You're right, they were labeled 'Chem', not 'Chemdog'. Wish I would have picked one up. Oh well, next time.

D

Delta Force

DrLongbottom said:
I was at that session with chemdawg, orgo, joe and a couple others.....Like OGorganic said chem called it the 91 straight off. peace DLB :joint:
yes u were and i remember the conversation flowing over after that session and chem91 was the topic.......funny how i remember little points of the weekend but mostly it was a blur. :joint:

I mean shit......if da man Chem himself says it then I'll tend to agree when it comes to ID'ing chems.

G

OGorganic said:

Yeap i'd have to agree, I had some chem 91 from wonkobe, same as your guys, as for the worn out part, she is just a touchy plant not worn out :) also for ice on the pudding my cut of chem 91 from wonkonbe looks exactly like your apothacary cut. None of the origonal chems are better than the others, they are just diffrent, the 91 and 4 being similer in high, and the d and 4 in taiste. The west coast dog looks like a champ as well as the snow dog. Slips

Pbud

MysterX said:
thats a bold statement bro.. and um i will bet chemdog deosnt even know who apothecary is... but since you say this i will find out.. as i know chem hates the 91 cut.

not tryn to be mean just honest...i was told the 91 was crap and tired and worthless compared to the D and thats from Chemdogs mouth.... but i will say that this cut is pretty dank looking.... have to smoke it to make a true comparison....
The 91 is not crap. Maybe a little finicky. Got some now a friend grew and it is dank! The d is better though! D is a little stonier. the leaves on that plant do look like 91. The fan leaves have a gloosy look to them on the 91.

Last edited:
G

pbud you know me. lol the d is just that good imvho. hen chem was over i was asking about it he just didnt like it to the d so thats what i was saying... im kinda like him i preffer the d over all of them except for maybe giesel and the dawgdaze that right there is some killlller smoke..... and yeah orgoliodiprovi said flat out it reminded him of the 91 and that chem said it was the 91. so in that case killer score there ogorganic..good to see youa round pbud....

Pbud

MysterX said:
pbud you know me. lol the d is just that good imvho. hen chem was over i was asking about it he just didnt like it to the d so thats what i was saying... im kinda like him i preffer the d over all of them except for maybe giesel and the dawgdaze that right there is some killlller smoke..... and yeah orgoliodiprovi said flat out it reminded him of the 91 and that chem said it was the 91. so in that case killer score there ogorganic..good to see youa round pbud....
Your right Chem d is so strong. True "one hit shit" ! The 91 just brings me back to those days in colorado when we got bags of the dogbud. I was in la last weekend and went to apothecary and wow what a selection! But also WOW prices are steep!

420cali

Looks like its been confirmed so all I can add is that the apothecary chem nugs i smoked from og was some of the best meds ive had in a while definitely not worn out like the garbageville

D

Delta Force

I believe the daywrecker is chem91 x MSS..........correct? IDK .....I grew out a cut dubbed as orig diesel....aka daywrecker diesel and thats what i found it to be......i didn't like it next to the chemd I ran side by side...not even close but I might have not maxed her out......the chemd on the other hand was a yielder and superb smoke.... :joint:

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I ask because I thought Diesel and chem 91 were the same strain just renamed...so the story goes..

Diesel/chem91 x MSS = ECSD not Diesel/daywrecker

I still like Chem D the best..tho I keep Giesel around to.. :rasta:

Last edited:
D

Delta Force

Americangrower said:
Well I ask because I thought Diesel and chem 91 were the same strain just renamed...so the story goes..

Diesel/chem91 x MSS = ECSD not Diesel/daywrecker

I still like Chem D the best..tho I keep Giesel around to.. :rasta:
Nah......i heard dif but someone can correct me if im wrong.

chem91 x MSS= diesel (aka orig diesel, daywrecker, others too)
Diesel(chem91 x MSS) x DNL(it was a NL/shiva cross that hermied in the room with Diesel)=ECSD(the DNL hermie pollen made the diesel become sour diesel when those seeds were grown out and a pheno selected)

And i like the chemd too bro.....potent and big yield.....I gotta puff ur giesel cuz Im not feeling mine like I do ECSD or chemd......buds up quick tho and is easy to grow so........i may stay with her for a bit....she's not in the next run tho.....back to straw cough and some others.

word

Pbud said:
Your right Chem d is so strong. True "one hit shit" ! The 91 just brings me back to those days in colorado when we got bags of the dogbud.

Oh, how i loved that dogbud, think she may be still around??

G

oh she is definatly around now a days. thats fact... just depends on fro where.......

Latest posts

Latest posts