What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Oh almost forgot I got my Key Lime x Dos in that big ass tub!!!! I'll get some pics tomorrow of her. I gotta move her to my sunny spot. I'm waiting on my chainsaw bar so I can thin out everything. That one tree I've been meaning to cut for yrs, it'll help a lot with sun. I've got several SLK clones also I'm probably do one of them. And see what I've got that needs put out. But I'll probably have me about 5 clones or so, plus the seed plants I'm messing with

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll probably try to get some more cuts tomorrow. I'm gonna have to move outta my side room and everything to the Veg room. I've got to much shit plugged in and the house is outdated wiring. I've changed outlets and a entire room be wired wrong SMFH. So just because of the electricity issues I'll probably put a few extra clones outdoors to give me some extra space. I also keep a extra ECSD, OGKB 2.0, and Sour Valley all the time. I've not got any plans but grow them out and keep cloning. But WV has officially a real plant outdoors in a 20gal tub. I'm gonna find 5-6 clones or seed plants to put in some grow bags or plastic buckets. I've really learned a lesson not to let your mom's get to big. You can keep a plant pretty healthy in a Solo cup or 1/2 pot that's about as big as you want them until your ready to get cuts. Then you can fed a lil better and get then ready for cuts!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I guess I'm gonna do that big plant in honor to my dog that recently passed that was on most all the outings in my Anything Outdoors 2018,2019, and 2020

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd like to announce the partnership with Geo Organics, There's several different blends I think 3, the Zen Blend is premium potting soil, the Cloud 9 it's called is also a premium potting soil, and Gaia's Gift nitrogen rich medium for outdoor growing!!!. Rich let's you know I mixed probably a half bag in that tub which should be outdoor ready. I just got the soil last nite and mixed up that Coco block and expanding soil all into in, with several small bags of perlite. And got the dolomite added. I'll get some pics soon of everything!!! Like I've been saying gonna put about 5 clones outta the grow, maybe a plant from seed. I'm gonna have to watch my electricity really good, I've went over everything......im 52days into 12/12 so I've got a few weeks on some, especially the ECSD. I've seen some nice Chocolate Nightmare plants. But at 50 some days the Burning Man is hard to beat. Hopefully it's not crappy smoke lol, it's a beautiful lime green plant!!! Sorry guys i gotta add some pics to my gallery and stuff. I'll get some updated pics some. Especially the Burning Man it's flushed and ready for harvest, probably give it 5 days but I feel she's ripe. One of the fastest indoor strains I've grew in a long time. I'll try one of these BM clones and several others, maybe a SLK or 2 lol. And I'm thinking of trying a Double Sundea from seed that's pretty old, she was over fertilizer and never has recovered. Maybe a transplant world get that plant going. I've got plenty of SLK clones I'm thinking of not using anymore. Maybe keep a small mother in a small container, even a Solo Cup these San Fernando Lemon kush clones get huge. It's definitely a lot of maintenance

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've still gotta decide how I wanna mix everything. I like some Promix to save on the expensive stuff. I'll start with about 8 plants at first and see how they do. I brought up a Double Sundea from the Veg room I'm gonna transplant to a 5gal bucket or a 10gal grow bag, this plants been vegging forever and I accidentally overfed it and it's took along time to get her back looking good. This grew like a champ outdoors last yr, as I've already grew it. I think a good transplant and this could give us a good yield. I've had helluva electricity problems in all my rooms. Trying to not let my older plants start to flower. I'm just leaving the Veg on for 24hrs for awhile. I got several timers that fried during the power overloaded. I'm almost finished with this grow. Were around day 53 or so of 12/12, we flipped it on 4/20 so a few more weeks. Outta all the plants I'm kinda disappointed with the Chocolate Nightmare, there very small yielding plants it seems. But I'm pretty happy to get that Burning Man, fucking meat at 50 days.....i let her go 53. I could've harvest this beast at 45days, it's crazy. I've got about 9-10 clones that need transplanted, probably transplant the SV and Tahoe OG also. Get a group started for next grow. I might have to cut down to about 15plants and eventually I'm gonna have to stop and hide everything and try to find a electrician. I'm gonna replace all outlets wired correctly and get some new breakers. Maybe help some

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
ProMix to save money?! Damn! Baller!

Lol I wish, I just use Promix with Ocean Forest a lot and can't afford straight Ocean Forest. I can get a bale of Promix for like 35$. But a broke man or whatever I've learned over the yrs to put your money in your soil and mix, nutes and you'll get rewarded. I'm probably the brokest guy on here and that's facts. Sorry if I come off wrong, I just like to use Promix to make the more expensive stuff go further.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok after a huge storm these 2 plants just weathered I finally got some pics. The Black tubs the Key Lime x Dos. And the 5gal bucket on the left is that Female Seeds NL auto. Just been a wet summer and I'm kinda waiting on bringing them out. But I'll be trying some Geo organics soil mixes on these outdoor plants. I need to dump another bucket on soil into my black tub and a small level of Coast of Maine plant food. I'm gonna try it on some plants. It's a dry fertilizer you mix on top and sow it a little before watering, it's got all the seafood stuff plants love. And here's the start, I apologize that the ORIGINAL Anything Outdoors thread some idiot named it after mine trying to get something I guess. But this is the 3rd year of MY Anything Outdoors threads. Name it after mine if you like lol, just shows the community what your about. I thought I got more of that orange bucket with the Auto NL. But when it quits raining and I put several more out I'll get some pics. This is shaping up to be like 2018 WTF

Attachments

• 20200614_193631.jpg
    20200614_193631.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20200614_193623.jpg
    20200614_193623.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 10

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I haven't got those were I'm leaving them. I've thought leave some weeds unless there blocking sun. I'll get my chainsaw bar and there's a small patch of trees I need to cut that will help with morning sun. That seems to be a problem I can fix. But mother nature has gotta help some, I've kept them indoors long enough. As I've stated millions of times the humidity is crazy around here. But cleaned up a Double Sundea from Cannarado I'm gonna put out, it's a seed plant. I've got several strains that's clones I've gonna do also like I was saying. I just went and sprayered that deer and rabbit repellent. The Burning Man was like a 55day finisher, though it was the original mother. Gotta a few big SLK clones.

My wife was diagnosed with diabetes, and I've been feeling so bad myself with my health I'm gonna try to do something less than 10 plants so I know I'm not gonna have to much on me this summer. I'm having some procedures with my legs and have several appointments I've been needing to follow up on. But this coronavirus has everything shout down until recently. And I've been hitting it hard indoors, with like 3-4 straight grows. I'm at day 55 in my indoor thread so its getting close, I posted that Burning Man Mom I was talking about. It's a INDOOR plant but I took a few pics outdoors at day 53!!!! though it's vegged probably a year as why it's faster finish

Attachments

• 20200612_203523.jpg
    20200612_203523.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200612_203536.jpg
    20200612_203536.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20200612_203703.jpg
    20200612_203703.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 10

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry to post a indoor plant in here, but I don't have but 2 outdoors yet!!! I'm gonna try to transplant that Double Sundea and some strains of clones, enough to get me around 8-10 plants and hope they do ok!!! If the weather looked better I'd probably do the usually 30 some plants or at least as much as i can handle this year, which is a lot smaller. There's security issues also it's just time to cut back for awhile/this summer

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Sorry to hear you and the Mrs. haven't been feeling well. The outdoor growing game is physically and mentally demanding, especially if in the guerrilla style. Glad your indoor grows have been going well. Hope to come inside at some point but I'll always be an outdoorsman at heart. I always see so much cool stuff outside.

St. Phatty

attachment.php

i guess it likes the soil.

wonder how it might taste with some good salad dressing ?

attachment.php

just a few small plants. plant in the bigger pot - that's all she's going to get ! (11 gallon pot) that's the Female that Hermied after being frozen.

got 4x 30 gallon pots. whichever plants look most fruitful on July 1 get the big pots.

Attachments

• IMG_20200613_072750_weed.jpg
    IMG_20200613_072750_weed.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_20200609_085229_420.jpg
    IMG_20200609_085229_420.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20200609_085229_420-mini.jpg
    IMG_20200609_085229_420-mini.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 17

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey just in time guys. I've got a ink-bird thermostat I was going do a giveaway. It'll be brand new I'll get the pic and model number posted up later. It's the latest model I think. But I've got several of these ink-birds I use indoors. I'm most likely gonna decide how to randomly have the drawing with my indoor soil WVs this and that. And I know you'll use the ink-bird indoors probably. But I don't want to forget about you outdoor guys so I'll keep you posted when, and how to enter. Just a thank you for everybody whose stopped by and shared some stories or pics!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
We'll do this giveaway soon I just wanted to let the guys in the thread know. I'm gonna get some more plants outdoors tomorrow I've had indoors. It's been another 2018 here so far, rain everyday downpours

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'd like the winner if from this thread or my WVs this and that indoor soil section have at least 6mths here at icmag. Like I was saying I'll lay the rules out soon!!!! I'll have the winner just send your addy to Ink-Bird. I think once you guys use these better themostat and see all the different models and things you'll see the quality in these ink-birds. I've got several models that work great