What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

St. Phatty

That a dandelion St. Phatty? That things a beast lol

i don't know.

guess it likes the soil.

i cut down most of it and put it in the Earthworm bin.

Hope they have some earthworm castings for me in 5 weeks !

Coming up on the longest day of the year !

Good time to veg. outdoors.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I have 2 Headbanger in Veg, I'm taking a big one and probably gonna 10 or 7gal grow bag, I've got this Double Sundea going into 5 gal. And several clones that's good size to put out!!! I've had some plants I've been trying to clone forever. I suck at it but get lucky and get a few sometimes. Besides i need to clear out some room!!!! Some of these plants I almost gotta get clones from because I've been trying so long. But this supposed to be Headbanger from around 2015 my buddy said. I've yet to run it and don't know much about it. I clean this up it's already a monster I probably should've put in that tub!!!! Ah the 10gal grow bags will get close to 15gal, that's the biggest I've got is 10gal. I might just go 5gal bucket it's already mid late June and it still seems to be vegging. So I'll get maybe a month vegging outdoors but I've had everything indoors and there decent size. Gotta get all I'm gonna do outdoors put out the next few days. I should be able to get around 8-10 pretty good ones. If the weather would dry up some I'd be ok and probably get decent yields. I'm honestly glad I've put these out so late, it might help with security if somebody doesn't see anything were I plant last year, and can keep this dude off my wife's property sneaking around. I did purchase 2 of the Wyze Cam V2 but I just got them with some things for my chainsaw, a bar and another chain SMFH. But hopefully those cams work pretty good I'll get a few more. I've been extremely busy with a grow in the home stretch, and me and my wife's had some health problems, mainly her I've had trouble since I was nearly killed in a auto accident 8-9yrs ago. She's got diabetes and having major trouble getting it at a good number. And after my dog passed I really decided to skip the guerilla growing this season and go with a few potted plants. I'm scared they could be stolen, that's always a risk outdoors. I'd planned on transplanting the outdoor stuff today but got busy cutting grass and weeds.

I'll let you guys know in a few days when the Ink-Bird giveaway will start if your interested. It'll come brand new of course, there 70$ and can do a ton a things. This is a outdoor thread but the loyal guys that stop bye I wanted to add them also!!!! And make sure you get in the original Anything Outdoors threads, because there's a guy Tycho know must wanna be me and name his thread after mine lol, These guys will do anything and that's was is BS....name your shit after something I've worked on 3 yrs+ likes to ride my coat tails. Old school guys know that's bullshit, and I call it stealing, like a cockroach thief

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm not sure yet if the giveaway will just be for US and Canada, I'm trying to get them to ship to the UK if somebody wins from there. Like I said were still working out the details I just wanted to give the thread a heads up

Big Eggy

Veteran
Right that's it I'm gonna start a thread/discussion titled "anything outdoors 2021" and might not even stop there..what plans do you guys have for 2035? Might even be legal globally by then ey?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well it's just something I did a few yrs ago to give the guys a place to post there summer stuff. This is the 3rd yr I've did it. I'm here to try to help and give back to the community, shit I was like 2-3 members behind BOG on overgrow probably around 2000. I've always been respectful to other members. But you gotta draw a line in the sand about how much BS your gonna take.

But looks like this Headbanger hasn't started to flower, I prefer plastic put this plant is huge....I might find a 10gal growbag, As much rain as were getting it should stay moist. The Double Sundea I'm just gonna go 5gal with her. And I've put some clones in 5gal buckets. Maybe get lucky and get several decent plants. I've try to get some outdoor pics of what's out so far!!!. The Sun has been cloud covered so bad it's like 2018 so far. That's why I've kept my shit indoors so long.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys I'm getting a few plants out NOW. I put A Huge Headbanger from 2015 in like a 15gal grow bag. Also got the Double Sundea in a 5gal bucket. Also got a Burning Man clone from Exotic Gentix that's super fast and pretty dang good. I'm gonna have to get a few more bags of Perlite. I've got 2 Moby Dicks, I've been giving thought to running one outdoors, They were great last year, I definitely want a Moby Dick clone/mom and was gonna decide between these 2 which one to keep. I love the old school WW. Also got several plants that are almost big enough to clone from Cannarado that were great.

It's pretty obvious the lighting issues put out some seeds on this Key Lime x Dos, That Burning Man had some seeds, not that bad. Man I had a lot of money in this grow and if I'd left the HPS put away I probably won't have had the electricity issues.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I have 2 Headbanger in Veg, I'm taking a big one and probably gonna 10 or 7gal grow bag, I've got this Double Sundea going into 5 gal. And several clones that's good size to put out!!! I've had some plants I've been trying to clone forever. I suck at it but get lucky and get a few sometimes. Besides i need to clear out some room!!!! Some of these plants I almost gotta get clones from because I've been trying so long. But this supposed to be Headbanger from around 2015 my buddy said. I've yet to run it and don't know much about it. I clean this up it's already a monster I probably should've put in that tub!!!! Ah the 10gal grow bags will get close to 15gal, that's the biggest I've got is 10gal. I might just go 5gal bucket it's already mid late June and it still seems to be vegging. So I'll get maybe a month vegging outdoors but I've had everything indoors and there decent size. Gotta get all I'm gonna do outdoors put out the next few days. I should be able to get around 8-10 pretty good ones. If the weather would dry up some I'd be ok and probably get decent yields. I'm honestly glad I've put these out so late, it might help with security if somebody doesn't see anything were I plant last year, and can keep this dude off my wife's property sneaking around. I did purchase 2 of the Wyze Cam V2 but I just got them with some things for my chainsaw, a bar and another chain SMFH. But hopefully those cams work pretty good I'll get a few more. I've been extremely busy with a grow in the home stretch, and me and my wife's had some health problems, mainly her I've had trouble since I was nearly killed in a auto accident 8-9yrs ago. She's got diabetes and having major trouble getting it at a good number. And after my dog passed I really decided to skip the guerilla growing this season and go with a few potted plants. I'm scared they could be stolen, that's always a risk outdoors. I'd planned on transplanting the outdoor stuff today but got busy cutting grass and weeds.

I'll let you guys know in a few days when the Ink-Bird giveaway will start if your interested. It'll come brand new of course, there 70$ and can do a ton a things. This is a outdoor thread but the loyal guys that stop bye I wanted to add them also!!!! And make sure you get in the original Anything Outdoors threads, because there's a guy Tycho know must wanna be me and name his thread after mine lol, These guys will do anything and that's was is BS....name your shit after something I've worked on 3 yrs+ likes to ride my coat tails. Old school guys know that's bullshit, and I call it stealing, like a cockroach thief
Along with the cameras, try putting some motion sensor alarms around your garden/property. They have some good cheap ones on amazon, with a pretty long range.

Here's a link to the ones we use. You can add as many extra sensors as you want (up to 8 i think), and you can even get two receivers, one for inside your house and one for the garden, so if anyone trespasses they will sound the alarm in both places, and likely will flee.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B071S882FS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

good luck this season! From what i've heard, the headbanger is some great stuff.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Along with the cameras, try putting some motion sensor alarms around your garden/property. They have some good cheap ones on amazon, with a pretty long range.

Here's a link to the ones we use. You can add as many extra sensors as you want (up to 8 i think), and you can even get two receivers, one for inside your house and one for the garden, so if anyone trespasses they will sound the alarm in both places, and likely will flee.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B071S882FS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

good luck this season! From what i've heard, the headbanger is some great stuff.

Great idea thanks alot. I just got some Wyze Cams the V2 ones I haven't hooked up yet. I just got them a day or so ago. But I got them mainly to watch my doors and driveway. But I think you gotta be In a WiFi area before they work. So I'll check those sensors out. I'm putting a few more outdoor that I've had in Veg to clone. I had 2 Headbanger and haven't grew it yet. I wished I'd get a clone or 2 off her, I've had some electrical problems and my timers were off a entire day in my mother/veg area. I just put it outside yesterday I'll probably try to get several cuts from her. I'm not the best at cloning because I've used seeds mainly the past 20yrs. But I'm getting better, just not a 99% guy, more like a 50%. But thanks I'll definitely check into those sensors. I'm definitely worried, my dog passed and would usually bark if things weren't right or somebody was getting close to the property so I definitely may get some of these. I'll get some pics I've just got 5 outdoors now. The Headbanger, Key Lime x Dos, Burning Man, Auto NL, and a Double Sundea from Cannarado I grew outdoors last year. I also grew several nice Key Lime x Dos outdoors last year!!! But I'll probably have to make a trip to get more perlite so I can get about 5 more out. I'm thinking of putting a Sour Valley and San Fernando Lemon kush clone outdoors also. I think I've got enough perlite to mix up another. I've used the Geo Organics soil mixed with a few other things. But it seems like good soil. You container guys check them out, or guys that dig holes. Mix some Gaia Gift and Cloud 9 or Zen Blend. I'm excited to see how they preform?? You'll get a honest answer and get to see the plants hopefully if they don't get stolen. But I'll definitely check into the sensors, it would be great to know if somebody was fucking around my containers:chin:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm just gonna put about 10 plants in containers Shcrews this year what's left of it. Stuff I've been growing indoors I've brought out....I usually do 30 plants + in 5-20 gal containers. And I had a guerilla spot that been compromised, so I'm gonna leave that place and maybe go check it out to see if anybody is using it?? At least I'd know if I may possibly be able to use it in the future???? It's a hard trail to carry water into, so it's gotta take a pretty devoted guy to plant there. But I will go check it out someday soon and see if there trying to use it. Thanks for that sensor idea, if I could use those on my containers I'd sleep at nite, hell these meth heads would rob you in the day around here. The cops don't come running the min you call, if they come at all. But I don't have anything like those plants you grow!!! I'd love to be able to use over 20gal and grow huge plants.....but I still gotta be careful with this small grow this year. Sadly I don't know if we'll see any type of legalization in the next 10yrs around here. There's some CBD shops in the city that's popping up so maybe we might get some type of legalization. I think Ohio did I'm not 100% on that so correct me if I'm wrong

St. Phatty

Dieselicious Cross with Blue Widow.

a super Fat short male, like Franco Columbu the weightlifter.

Mini- Arnold.

don't know how much the condensation helps -

but it looks healthy ! :groupwave:

She is in a 2 or 3 gallon pot on top of the big pot.

attachment.php

anyway, now she is enjoying the summer sun. she was under a 250 watt Metal Halide.

And actually I don't know if it's a she, it's a seedling.

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_070412_condense.jpg
    IMG_20200621_070412_condense.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 18

bibi40

Mazarilla auto - Urban legends ( Day 29 ) :

picture.php

picture.php

Auto Gelato - Female seeds ( Day 29 ) :

picture.php

Gorilla auto - Urban legends ( Day 27 ) :

picture.php

tiphat.gif

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking nice, Seems like a square plastic pot is great to grow in!!!! I gotta get some perlite tomorrow and finish putting out my plants. I'll get some pics this evening. I think the Auto NL needs fed along with the others.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the Ink-Bird that will be in the giveaway. Please DISREGARD the June 15th giveaway date guys. We'll set that date soon for the giveaway. These things are great, there's tons of models. This giveaway is only for US and Canada. They don't have this model avalible at there UK store, I tried guys. But I've got some discount codes for 15% I'll post. I think they have a store and ship in the UK but they don't have this model avalible at there UK hub. I'm not sure if it's a plug issue or what but I tried, very sorry UK guys.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Forgot the pic, DISREGARD the June 15th date. We'll do setting a date soon. US and Canada giveaway only. Only rules you have to be a icmag member at least 6mths, and that's my decision. But check out this pic

Attachments

• Catch.jpg
    Catch.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 16

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've still been using a older model I have and I've got a WiFi unit they make I use alot. But the humidity feature is gonna be great addition

Tricko

Hi from 60.5° N

Guerrilla grow with two autos planted in mid may, pics taken on the 19. of June

5u2AkqH

XYALfQ3

Its 5 years since the last time i was growing, but now with the corona having a effect on the prices it was a no brainer. I just regret not going bigger... If everything goes well i will try to expand the spot next year.

cheers!