What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I totally agree with you, my Nl from last year looked great. Even better than some of the indoor stuff that pops up around here now. I think indoors there exists a higher potential for perfection as it gives you more control over the environment. No rain, bugs, dust, or foreign plant material, etc. to taint those precious buds. Not that it can't be just as good or even better under good conditions grown outside.

Hey friend to you mind if I ask were your NL come from?? I've just got the Auto Flowering one....Im gonna have to put her outside. Maybe move her around to get more sunlight. I'm not fimilar with these Autos, but I think they call for like a 20 hours of light and 4 off, I might be wrong that's what I'd thought though. I'm gonna go transplant that NL to a 5gal bucket and probably ease her outside as it seems drier and sunnier. The other plants are some Burning Man clones and that Key Lime x Dos. I'm afraid will start flowering. My plans was for the 20gal tote for the Key Lime x Dos, and maybe some 10gal grow bags I'll put a few Burning Man in. Those Key Lime x Dos were getting huge in 5gal buckets last year. Those old girls should explode in 20 gal!!!! Just a update as I'm finally seeing some of what I'm gonna do outdoors this season. I've still not ruled out a guerilla spot or possibly pressing my luck with the old one that I mentioned a guy telling me he'd grew some up there a few yrs ago. Glad it was dark when he told me or my face would've gave it away lol. I just told him it's way to far to carry water, which it is. I'll use water crystals if I'm guerilla growing anything......which is still 50/50 and I'm leaning to just containers. It's a lot of work guerilla growing. I'm better off just running indoors and skipping the guerilla growing. Most all my weight comes from container plants anyway. It's just fun trying to pull off a guerilla grow!!!!:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
People stealing people's threads, snows and below freezing temps in May on the East coast WTF has things come to.....SMH

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well it's official I've got the NL Auto from Female Seeds transplant to 5gal, she's still basically a seedling. I'll probably keep her in a few more days, heck I seen snow flurries up in higher elevations today. It wasn't anything until you start to think Damn ain't May about half over!!!! I also was gonna get the tote and they were sold out. There was a regular square one that 18gal but it don't have to side handles. I'll put my Key Lime x Dos in the largest container. And maybe put 1-2 Burning Man plants in containers!!! As long as you keep some indoors pretty good size you can use if needed. Well the NL will be put out soon, I'm gonna wait until this artic winds in May calm down

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I think I might ease out the Auto NL and hopefully have a few more going like I was saying. If this weather doesn't change a lot of EC bud is gonna be scarce for the great stuff

JDubsocal

For now the outdoor way is my best option and provides me with meds for a full year. It's some work during season, but in the off season you get to kick back and watch your buddies spend hours of their time looking for weed while you're well stocked. It's been particularly nice not having to resort to finding bud by social means during this pandemic.

I agree 110% with JustSumTomatoes.
:woohoo:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I agree 110% with JustSumTomatoes.
:woohoo:

Oh yea when I can safely have 30-40 container plants outdoors in a decent year/environment I can load up on a different strain every plant if I like. Glad you found the real Anything Outdoors 2020 thread friend. Just something I put together back in 2018 for guys to converse or whatever they choosed. Show your grows, pics, whatever you like. We try to keep the thread troll free. Just a nice laid back thread for the community I felt would be great for the summer. Have you got a lot of plants going this year???:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm just doing indoor and outdoor now!!!! This is some shit weather.....smh, hopefully not another 2018 for anyone that experience all the rain

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Haven't you had that fucking baby yet?

Don't have any plans as of yet lol......OH Slick lol. I've spoke and will continue to speak about it. So if you don't like it you shouldn't have copied a thread that was coming into its 3rd straight year. I could care less I'm not getting ran over by ANYBODY on icmag.

:laughing:

JDubsocal

Have you got a lot of plants going this year???:tiphat:

Out here in CA we get to do 6. So I am keeping it legitimately legal. Dont get me wrong, for the last 3 years I was over the limit, but I have a feeling enforcement might be heavier this year so I dont want to risk it. I can't grow those norcal trees where I'm at, but I do fairly well with what I got. Haven't paid for a bud in 3 years. but I will put up a progress report in about a month.

And to all the other growers that stop by, share your pics, we might learn something new!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I would take that in a heartbeat, 6 legal plants. I need just under a pound a year to keep the medicine cabinet stocked and it would be so realistic with 6 of them to pull a pound.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Out here in CA we get to do 6. So I am keeping it legitimately legal. Dont get me wrong, for the last 3 years I was over the limit, but I have a feeling enforcement might be heavier this year so I dont want to risk it. I can't grow those norcal trees where I'm at, but I do fairly well with what I got. Haven't paid for a bud in 3 years. but I will put up a progress report in about a month.

And to all the other growers that stop by, share your pics, we might learn something new!

Yea I'm obviously not legal lol, that's why I can't get away with growing plants that's big, I had neighbors talking last year about that great smell that made me so paranoid. But you West Coast guys have been brought up like this whole country should be. Heck I've begged for 4 rec plants per state. Well if it's already higher in legal states no need to change. Just give these illegal states a chance, cornavirus probably end up killing us before it's legal. We do have a pro cannabis governor that hopefully gets elected again. Where just know seeing a big flux in the CBD stores on every corner in the city. So maybe closer than we think. Heck it's like a felony I saw on live pd in Texas to have a thc pen. I'm sure it was like a crazy percentage of something. I don't know why they don't just add us into Mass or Ohio I've heard is legal or getting close. It's been 25yrs ago Cali started using weed. WTF is the rest of the so called USA waiting on our great grand children to grow.....all there worried about is Meth lol. They should let the US that's not legal do a trail basis of 4 rec plants. I know that'll never happen but would love to see the studies in crime rate, drug use etc

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

Very glad you stopped by that's what its about helping each other out. Maybe trying others technical ways of growing. That what's it's made for helping the community converse out there outdoor grows, show them, whatever you wanna do. But you might wanna go with your gut on a search, Im not sure how all that works when they check your papers and gardens. Kinda wonder how bad they are in certain areas. I definitely have the disabilities to get a card in WV and grow my own, and maybe someone else that needed the medicine /weed to help anxiety or stomach pain. There's medicinal use there California found out 25yrs ago or Colorado one. I don't wanna really know which state was legal first but thought Cali or Colorado. But we all just gotta do our thing and be careful. It's all about Uncle Sam

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I would take that in a heartbeat, 6 legal plants. I need just under a pound a year to keep the medicine cabinet stocked and it would be so realistic with 6 of them to pull a pound.

Yes 6, heck I'd be happy for 4 rec plants. You could keep them in a locked in fence yard like Michigan and grow monsters in 100s of gal of soil!!!! I don't really keep track of how much I smoke. But probably 5-6 taters by myself, maybe roll up the roaches everynite. I'm trying to cut back, I've been just keep them in my lip un lit I've been noticing. I get busy sometimes and just get one in my lip and hat if needed lol

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Go the edibles route. Soooo much better on the lungs. I breathe so much more clearly now. I used to be a daily toker and pretty much cut all the way back. Every now and then though, :biggrin: gotta have a treat on those weekend long camping and fishing trips.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Go the edibles route. Soooo much better on the lungs. I breathe so much more clearly now. I used to be a daily toker and pretty much cut all the way back. Every now and then though, :biggrin: gotta have a treat on those weekend long camping and fishing trips.

You can't really find anything but CBD gummies. We can't get the good stuff in WV. I've seen people out West eat those edibles and look stoned, I'd love to try, and would like to try the high thc pens. But if it's a felony in TX I'd probably better stay north from that mess. But would like to try some good edibles. It's pretty much just giving people hope. I think you can buy CBD buds in the city stores. My buddy said they wasn't anygood, mind you he has only smoked weed with THC, never anything with these high CBD levels. Just wish the laws were not so different from state to state.

JDubsocal

I grew CBD plants for the past 2 years and made butter with the trim from these. You gotta have a little THC with the CBD for that entourage effect. Sounded like bull, but then I compared shop CBD gummies with no THC to edibles made with this which was low THC, I just felt like there was no rush to be anywhere. Very calm and soothing. Like when your favorite lawn chair is calling you.

Attachments

• 20200514_131748.jpg
    20200514_131748.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200514_131755.jpg
    20200514_131755.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 22

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I honestly haven't tried any of the gummies. I grew Fruity Jack but it's high in THC and CBD. It does help you sleep and was a great plant I grew outdoors last year.

therevverend

Veteran
Here's a Sour Lemon feminized, a friend gifted it when it was small. A lot of vigor in the line, considering the time of year I'm impressed.

picture.php

Seems to be the real deal, reeks of sour and lemon.

Here's a (Romulan x Grape Ape) x Mendo Diesel. Another plant that has the potential to get big. If this one's a female..

picture.php

Weather's been good seem to be a week or two ahead of other years.

St. Phatty

Wondering how far over the official plant count is OK to go this year.

Mostly personal meds. Got 3 flats of 12, seeds planted, 3 seedlings up, and 4 female clones slowly reverting to veg from the earlier attempt when I froze 4 seedlings solid. + the 1 female that went Hermie, 1 clone of her.

Would love to plant more but if they all sprout I will have my hands full as is.

Guess I'll see how many seeds sprout. They're 3 to 4 years old, and stored in the freezer & fridge a lot of that time.

Municipal Plant count limits are pretty prehistoric.