What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That Key Lime x Dos looks great!!! I just harvest the other one indoors. I like it myself, and it's a good yielder + I grew them outdoors last year and had some great plants. I'd have to dig through my pics which is over 1400 now. But I grew probably at least 8ft bush

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
dude, get over it.
I came back to icmag for the drama free experience..... I bet 90% of respondents to any thread on any forum don't check who started the thread before they post a response.
Do you have a trademark on the phrase "anything outdoors?"
didn't think so.
your friend's list is still gonna know what thread is yours at the end of the day right?

take a big puff and realize.... fighting this battle will only make you look like a fool. Your avatar says "elite grower"..... be that guy. Elite Growers don't sweat the small stuff. And this thread griping is pretty small stuff.

cheers :headbange

I'm fine sounds like you need to get off your buddy's nuts though lol. You seriously wouldn't be pissed off. And yea I got a fucking copyright it's called respect. I'm not even doing this troll shit, just go on if you don't like the channel

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Everyone's entitled to there own opinion. I guess older guys brought up to respect people are the only to have a problem. I'm just letting motherfuckers know.....this is the Original Anything Outdoors threads that started almost 3yrs ago. Would I rather guys not ride my Dick and use the exact name as a thread I'm going into. And no it doesn't matter who starts a thread. Asking if I got fucking copyright is funny. lol god damn thats good

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Its a fucking sad day when all i ever tried to do is bring icmag together with my summer thread. I'm just 100% into growing marijuana. Getting help and giving help, that's the icmag I remember

BYF

Then who starts the thread wouldn’t matter just participate in both and do your thing you’re clearly looking for something more

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
If you wanna have a good time this Summer and grow some plants, let guys know how it's going post some pics and be apart of whats been a great place to BS in them slow summer mths ??? Then let's go, if you don't that's your choice. I'd rather continue to have these Outdear threads, I try to give and get info , talk about your grows, post pics, So In honor and respect to the Original Anything outdoor threads, I'll let it be, I got enough indoor growing and things going on. lll continue and post these pics and several more plants im gonna do. I appreciate everybodys opinion but don't need to hear them. Because there won't be any answers from me or get arise anymore. I just gotta realize that I'm way more concerned about growing.......all the indoor and outdoor plants ive harvest I can't stay caught up trimming lol, good problem to have. So they'll be NO more post negative to this thread from this one

Littleleaf

Veteran
Any one else have a feral plant come up?

I'm thinking this one is mama thai x jack h crossed with sourbubble. She reeks. Need to take cuts just in case she turns out to be a fine specimen.

Attachments

• garden.jpg
    garden.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 26
  • garden bush.jpg
    garden bush.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 25

Littleleaf

Veteran
These are the main garden. The south row. Before and after the thinning out.

Attachments

• s row.jpg
    s row.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 19
  • trimmed.jpg
    trimmed.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 24

BYF

If you wanna have a good time this Summer and grow some plants, let guys know how it's going post some pics and be apart of whats been a great place to BS in them slow summer mths ??? Then let's go, if you don't that's your choice. I'd rather continue to have these Outdear threads, I try to give and get info , talk about your grows, post pics, So In honor and respect to the Original Anything outdoor threads, I'll let it be, I got enough indoor growing and things going on. lll continue and post these pics and several more plants im gonna do. I appreciate everybodys opinion but don't need to hear them. Because there won't be any answers from me or get arise anymore. I just gotta realize that I'm way more concerned about growing.......all the indoor and outdoor plants ive harvest I can't stay caught up trimming lol, good problem to have. So they'll be NO more post negative to this thread from this one

Looks like u read my posts.

U post in this thread like Facebook. You should have just called this WVKINDBUD Thought Stream with a side of outdoor plants

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks like u read my posts.

U post in this thread like Facebook. You should have just called this WVKINDBUD Thought Stream with a side of outdoor plants

Any one else have a feral plant come up?

I'm thinking this one is mama thai x jack h crossed with sourbubble. She reeks. Need to take cuts just in case she turns out to be a fine specimen.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=538775&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=538774&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Looks like you good 2 damn nice gardens!!

Littleleaf

Veteran
I have 6 garden areas and it's a lot of hard work to keep up with it ALL. Todays agenda consists of digging potatoes, harvesting corn, hrs of weed eating with dragging the solar powered water well hose after flooding said gardens. Plus need to take cuts....

thanks for the kind words. puffpuffpass

a few more pics

Attachments

• socker ball size.jpg
    socker ball size.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 23
  • tomatoes.jpg
    tomatoes.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 23
  • water mellon yellow.jpg
    water mellon yellow.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 21
  • lime vol sb.jpg
    lime vol sb.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 22
  • vol sb 1.jpg
    vol sb 1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 21
  • next victims.jpg
    next victims.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 22

Tricko

update from north

update from north

I got some of the hottest weather in years this summer. This week was 30C+ and rain every 7th day, its pretty much perfect!

Next year i will make a big hole and plant many more plants on this spot.

This was just 20 liters of cheap soil i stuffed in a crack in between the stone and the ground.

pVzhX82.jpg

teRcKiT.jpg

DiMX2cc.jpg

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I got some of the hottest weather in years this summer. This week was 30C+ and rain every 7th day, its pretty much perfect!

Next year i will make a big hole and plant many more plants on this spot.

This was just 20 liters of cheap soil i stuffed in a crack in between the stone and the ground.

View Image

View Image

View Image

Wow we had good weather last year but didn't get the rain. So it was a ton of hand watering + carrying water up the rough App Mtns to a guerilla spot. Beautiful pics and plants, is it a Auto Flowering plant?? That beauty is getting some buds already!!!!! great job that's probably hard to see from somebody that doesn't know it's there. Be careful and good luck, I'm sure that rock gets slick when wet.

Tricko

Yes its a autoflower! Im not sure exactly what mix, but its a mix between the original lowryder from jointdoctor, a northern light auto from sensi seeds, and a unknown autoflower i got from a guy from sweeden that had grown it for 15 years.

Im kind of testing this new spot 20 kilometers into the forest. I was worried that it was too high up and maybe to cold, its 200 meters higher than my old spot. its kind of in a southwest hillside and near the top, so it gets about 15 hours of direct sunlight every day... Its nice with midnight sun.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Ok guys the contest for the inkbirds have started!!! Just make a post in this thread about what you'd do with one. Also the Anything Outdoors 2020!!!! you can post in. Contest is 7 days. Here's a few pics, The Geloto OG was in bad shape. But I believe he'll do better. I had a Double Sundea that was burned and already looking better. The Geloto OG is in front of the orange Auto NL. I gotta move those and get about 2-3 clones put out!!!! And hopefully watch a small garden produce a good yield. The Key Lime x Dos and Headbanger are Huge plants!!! That Key Lime x Dos looks good. Still along way to go outdoors. The plants won't flower until late mid July. The longer vegged ones,are quicker. That's a BM in that first pic. Also happy to see that Double Sundea from Cannarado doing better. I've got a Sour Valley Clone and probably a SLK!!!!

Attachments

• 20200628_202740.jpg
    20200628_202740.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200628_202709.jpg
    20200628_202709.jpg
    218.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200628_202637.jpg
    20200628_202637.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200628_202648.jpg
    20200628_202648.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20200628_202615.jpg
    20200628_202615.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 20

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've been using a lot of Gaia's Gift in these outdoor plants. I'll probably open a bag of Zen Blend and mix it with something. But my Key Lime x Dos has a lot of Gaia's Gift and is looking great

Latest posts

Latest posts