What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's a OG Chem Church I'm gonna clone from connesinior

Attachments

• 20200628_202807.jpg
    20200628_202807.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 21

Breadwizard

picture.php

Syrian, ghetto light dep (bringing the pot in at night). At about 4ish weeks of flower. This is the most sativa presenting in the RSC pack from last year (clone)

Breadwizard

Yeah, I continually battle with spider mites. Neem/soap spray on/off for three days, they die back, but always return. Better than mold at least.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea that Trifecta Crop Control and Sevin in about all I use, also neem. But I don't like to Spy on the Buds, I'll spray good right before and again in early flowering. But once buds start to form I never spray

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey guys I found a fem Super Creme Cookies from RealGorillaseeds and OG Chem Church from Connesinior I'm gonna clone from !!! I just noticed 1 think I got 1 outta 3 with both strains. Also forgot I put out a Sour Valley in a 10gal grow bag. !!!! Looks good and healthy

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
You guys in the US and Canada can post up to 3 times in 3 threads. So you could actually try 9 times to win

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man watching The last dance Michael Jordan documentary has REALLY got me missing NBA from the 90s. Those Pistons and Knicks series 's the ref swallowed the whistles, especially the Pistons games. Jordan would not be denied no matter what. We all knew he would pull it out someway. A clutch pass, steal, assist, all the points. Man there were A lot of really good players on A lot of teams. They were so many real All stars in the late 80s 88-98 even after Jordan retired there were A lot of great players. The dunk from Jordan and Pippen in Ewings grill. Both could easily dunk over Ewing even at 7ft. So if your self quarantine and wanna watch and really remember just how good Jordan was. These guys were defensive 1st team A lot of yrs. Jordan won the DPOY I think at least once. Detroit was always dirty team, They really are to blame for Jordan becoming so great.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks like you have mites.

I do friend if that was toward me. But they really just got 2 of my 8 ECSD. And the one is still huge. But I'D put that Gelato OG out and it wasn't in good health anyway. But it died, I'm definitely gonna put a Bruce Banger from Seedsman back in that same 10gal grow bag. The plant wasn't in there 2 days. I've got another Burning Man clone I'll probably do another 5gal bucket, seeming this strain is fast I don't wanna maybe slow it down in a grow bag. The BM I put out last week looks great. That Key Lime x Dos in that tub is beautiful, I put about 4-5 gal more soil in that tub. I also got out a Sour Valley in a 10gal grow bag like 2 days ago. I added some soil there also. The supposed Headbanger is huge, man I really hope that's what my buddy sent. It's getting big in these Formline Supply grow bags. Most 10gal I can get about 15gal and still have a couple inches up top. But the Bruce Banger, Burning Man, maybe this old huge clone of SLK I've got.....I know it would give me some good weed, and if I decide to keep it I got like 2 more clones. Unless I put my Tom Hill clone out and search for another!!!! The wheels are moving it's July 4th and GOTTA get these out today!!! OH I was gonna mention the Double Sundea that's recovered and looks great. I grew a nice one outdoors last year in a 10gal grow bag. I've got this one in a 5gal bucket. Hopefully these plants will get them 2-3 wks veg. It's finally not raining so much but you gotta water the containers!!! more. Thank God it was raining everyday guys. I'd probably have more plants but it rained all the time and I never seen any sun. But if everything goes good those plants should give me a good yield. I've grew the Banger, Double Sundea and Key Lime x Dos. I haven't grew the Auto NL but it's starting to flower. Surely it's not finished??? I got 3 freebies that are Autos I'll save for this thread. It's White Widow Autos. I got 2 packs of freebies in that payment bundle thing at Seedsman. Also got Super Silver Haze OG fems, I got 2 of. I'd say will be good. I need to do some small maintenance to my outdoor plants. Now I've harvest indoor. It's concentrate on OUTDOORS!!! try to bring a little harvest home. I'll have to hire a trimmer to get caught up lol, seriously a lot of trimming. Might have to get my wife some scissors lol, I could see after about 5mins her having something to do besides trim. She's a non smoker so go figure. I'm not 100% but it looked close to a full moon last nite. I haven't looked at a calendar. Also that black tub I bought, I can defiantly see me buy a few more of them. I remembered probably over a decade ago when everybody waz all about micro growing. I was always like if I'm gonna take the risk I at least want some smoke besides just a little. Well I was just surfing the forums and found a guy using 4 or 6 20gal tubes in his indoor grow. I remembered a tall ceiling when he ran them. That and Bogs elevated potting method are things I still do sometimes!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Happy 4th of July, please be careful driving and stuff there's usually a lot of traffic and cops. Nothing you guys don't know, just be safe and enjoy

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I gotta get some pics, I planted a Bruce Banger, A old SLK clone, a Burning Man, Sour Valley, and a old Tom Hill clone I've had a while.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The ink-bird winner was from thread #3 and post #9 sshz is the winner this time. if he's US or Canada. Congrats

JDubsocal

I started with 6. Now I'm down to 4. Tangie just didn't want to fight the fight. She gave up. But here are the plants in the order of appearance:
White widow
Mega lemon haze
Cheese crossed with diesel, I pollen chucked that one!
Super silver haze
And my green crack bagseed turned out to be male, that's bagseed for ya, but before I pulled it I cloned it to chuck some more pollen on the other 4. Since ssh is a stretcher, I may clone it to fill the void of the 2 I lost.

To all the contributors, awesome looking plants you are sharing with us. Looks like a great year!

Attachments

• 20200712_181003.jpg
    20200712_181003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20200712_180831.jpg
    20200712_180831.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200712_180756.jpg
    20200712_180756.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200712_180701.jpg
    20200712_180701.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200704_113025.jpg
    20200704_113025.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 18

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've put the Trifecta Crop Control on everything!!!!! Had a spidermite break out in late flowering in that room. Also the Veg room had some spidermites, so I've had to do alot of work getting back in control for a second lol. But my Auto NL from female seeds looks like a couple 3wks or so on it. The others I've been pruning some and feeding, watering, and watching grow!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts