What's new

Anything outdoors 2019 !!!

'Boogieman'

Damn I left at 6am to watered my plants and forgot my phone. My plants are exploding in growth and everything is going as planned so far. We have choppers out here looking but they mostly scan the cornfields out here.

yahooman

i buy 6'x20' bird netting with 2.5" hole,i make 3 6'x6' nets,drape over the plant and pull the branches through.i cut the holes bigger that the branches go through....the stretch takes care of the rest

same principal as a cage

bibi40

Here is some Cream Mandarine F1 Fv from Sweet Seeds ,

There's vigorous , i topped them for discretion issue , they are two meter before topping an now 1,70 think .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:watchplant:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I barely made it to and from the guerilla plot with water, a couple hard falls+my damn flashlight fell outta my hand and is still probably rolling .But I'm really concerned if my ankle doesn't get better my guerilla plot is gonna be hugely affected. I also took my sprayer and got a round of bug killer sprayed. Most of the larger plants seemed ok, but I could tell they needed it pretty bad, so the best plants looks/health got water over say something I know isn't gonna make it. But especially the last round of plants I took up there are doing good. Those 2 Og cookie haze, and Moby Dick look really good, that weird little clone I put in that one hole looks like it might do ok. I never had to carry the first jug of water/ only to fed. It stayed so wet, if I ever use this spot I'm gonna have to look into cystals. I'm just mentally drained, when your hurt and gotta keep going it's rough, this job don't have medicare, or paid sick days. You go and do everything you can, I gave every oz of energy I had to get that water up there. My family depends a lot of my guerilla efforts, I can't tell them I can't go, the plants died. I'm kinda like Clooney in a Perfect Storm, Sorry to rant guys just a tough day.....bibi and some of you others have some great pics, I'll have to read a catch uplater

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you were able to get the chores done. I'll pray for you, thats tough hauling water with everything working! Next year if you can, choose spots with more afternoon shade, that way the plants won't dry out as fast. My plot does really nice in the heat! Maybe if you can take a couple days off, you ankle will improve enough to make it work! Take care my friend!

Went out and pulled 14 males today! Removed diseased leaves and put down 21 gallons of water. Had a storm roll through, but all we saw out of it was lightening and thunder. A red patch on the radar went just west of us! Thats the way it is in July. We should see an inch of rain potentially by wed/thursday!

Plants were sprayed with a quart of Revitalize biofungicide even though symptoms are back to normal. I usually don't spray, but I'm trying to preserve the foliage as much as possible after the issues. I think I will use this product every year. I may go with name brand next year though. The Revitalize says its for organic gardening but there is not a OMRI (Organic materal review Institute) label. That means its not verified organic.

Got a few uploaded. I will post the rest here soon! Thanks for sharing guys! I love this time of year! Water those plants! Pray for healing for WVKindbud!

picture.php

picture.php

Before thinning
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks beanjas! With the warm weather coming in this week, long days, and freshly watered soil, I am excited to see how much they grow this week! God has really blessed us! Happy plants! :smoke:

Shot before culling males

picture.php

beanjas

Wvkindbud38 sorry to hear dude .. hope the ankle heals up . Ice it up then maybe get a wrap so you can get through this next month .

bibi40

Man I barely made it to and from the guerilla plot with water, a couple hard falls+my damn flashlight fell outta my hand and is still probably rolling .But I'm really concerned if my ankle doesn't get better my guerilla plot is gonna be hugely affected. I also took my sprayer and got a round of bug killer sprayed. Most of the larger plants seemed ok, but I could tell they needed it pretty bad, so the best plants looks/health got water over say something I know isn't gonna make it. But especially the last round of plants I took up there are doing good. Those 2 Og cookie haze, and Moby Dick look really good, that weird little clone I put in that one hole looks like it might do ok. I never had to carry the first jug of water/ only to fed. It stayed so wet, if I ever use this spot I'm gonna have to look into cystals. I'm just mentally drained, when your hurt and gotta keep going it's rough, this job don't have medicare, or paid sick days. You go and do everything you can, I gave every oz of energy I had to get that water up there. My family depends a lot of my guerilla efforts, I can't tell them I can't go, the plants died. I'm kinda like Clooney in a Perfect Storm, Sorry to rant guys just a tough day.....bibi and some of you others have some great pics, I'll have to read a catch uplater

Hi

Hope for you you will be better , i really understand it's important for you ,

i have an hard fall last year in february and my ankle was hard hurted , take two weeks before drivin and walk without a crutch ,
was very painful and thwo month with a ankle splint before it was better , right now i feel my ankle isn't strong like before , especially when rainy wheather .

I wish you it was not so serious and a quick healing ...

:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One year I broke my ankle in August! I had to have help. Don't be afraid to ask. Maybe your daughter could help! Backpacks are an easier way to carry water. We're praying for you, my friend!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Glad you were able to get the chores done. I'll pray for you, thats tough hauling water with everything working! Next year if you can, choose spots with more afternoon shade, that way the plants won't dry out as fast. My plot does really nice in the heat! Maybe if you can take a couple days off, you ankle will improve enough to make it work! Take care my friend!

Went out and pulled 14 males today! Removed diseased leaves and put down 21 gallons of water. Had a storm roll through, but all we saw out of it was lightening and thunder. A red patch on the radar went just west of us! Thats the way it is in July. We should see an inch of rain potentially by wed/thursday!

Plants were sprayed with a quart of Revitalize biofungicide even though symptoms are back to normal. I usually don't spray, but I'm trying to preserve the foliage as much as possible after the issues. I think I will use this product every year. I may go with name brand next year though. The Revitalize says its for organic gardening but there is not a OMRI (Organic materal review Institute) label. That means its not verified organic.

Got a few uploaded. I will post the rest here soon! Thanks for sharing guys! I love this time of year! Water those plants! Pray for healing for WVKindbud!

View Image

View Image

Before thinning
View Image

View Image

View Image

I seriously really appreciate the prayers,Mr pipeline. Ah I should've left a lot earlier, I'd barely been able on good feet to have gotten home before dark. So 100% wv has to be carry water out by at least 6pm. Yea it's hot as heck around sundown but really once you get into the woods theres no sunlight hitting you, it's just furnace like hot, and your praying for that breeze of air lol, it ain't coming in July. But wow you got a ton of males outta there, just think all the space the fems will have now, and the air circulation is gonna help too!!! Yea without a 4wheeler or cutting me a new spot out this fall/winter for next yr, this is about the best sun for miles. I will probably go back tomorrow with more water, because it'll be Fri before I'll have another chance.

PDX Dopesmoker

View Image

View Image

Before thinning
View Image

View Image

View Image

Those ones really recovered quickly from the problems they were having, they look really healthy now. Nice job on the plant doctoring, that whole patch looks like its ready to get tall, sticky & smelly.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Somebody's gonna weed that flower bed, that thing should start to stretch some in a few wks,

Getting ready to take water to the guerilla plot, gonna leave soon give myself plenty of time. Take some extra water, food, med, weed. We got a lil rain yesterday but it takes a lot of water to get down and keep these cannabis plants going. They can make it dry, but when there bone dry it's hard to get them back, especially them miles from you evening able to check on daily. Hopefully get a few pics guys!!!!