bibi40

Here is one Lsd from Barney's Farm

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
one of my buddy's was talking about Barneys, the only guy that knows weed strains around here besides me. He said the Pineapple Chunk, I think that's the name, if not it's something Pineapple. But he acted like it was good, but I never saw or smoked any or it.

beanjas

Bibi40 all your plants look healthy but they all seem to be revegging.
They started to flower on you early but stsrted to grow out of it.
All the single bladed leafs are a ley sign

'Boogieman'

man I'm having a real hard time watering, I damn near fell again. I'm just gonna have to carry small amount. It's hard on side on a mtn even with a,few places dug out to stand. the ankle is bad, I'm gonna have to figure a way to get to the guerilla plot and I'm not sure if I'm up to it, but there's not really a choice these plants need fed, and I'm gonna give it a go. But I bought a 5gal jugs that's a pierce of shit, I'm gonna be Wed before I can take that stupid thing back. This is a different WM and I found a nice pair of friskars and got them. But it's definitely gonna take some time on my ankle, I'm gonna have to try and work around it. I seriously might have this xray Wed, I'm in a lot of pain. But I gotta wait it out until harvest hopefully. Also I took the Ocean Grown Cookies outta the 5gal and kinda elevated potted it into a 10gal. This plant is growing good, hopefully the extra soil might give ya a bigger plant in theory.

I have to carry my water a pretty far distance, how much do you carry at a time? I really suggest these 5.5 gallon water containers I purchased on amazon. They are slim and easy to carry, I can carry two at a time a good distance but im not going up mountains. Here is what they look like they hold 5.5 gallons full.

Attachments

• 20190713_142302.jpg
    20190713_142302.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 13

bibi40

@ thanks Scorpion
and wvckindbud38

Yes Barney's good for me ,
Pineaple chunk yes it's that , terrible ,
grown it with vanilla kush , tangerine dream ,
5 years ago , but was stole , only test the vanilla kush of this run ,which was impressive ,
and i had a smoke of tangerine dream and pineaple chunck at Amsterdam in their Coffee shop , were very good and that's why i try those ....

Last edited:

bibi40

Bibi40 all your plants look healthy but they all seem to be revegging.
They started to flower on you early but stsrted to grow out of it.
All the single bladed leafs are a ley sign

You' re true man ...

But not all , killer kush go right , no revegging i think ,

but all of them the lsd and two clones born indoor and get a 24/h cycle ,
so revegging yes , but for the lsd i start today the bio bloom , and i think she continue like that to flowering ,

three plants of the same batch was give to a friend and he already crop two , two days ago ,
littlest but okay ,
and in another spot from the same batch , i had another situation ,

what a crazy nature , Lol

:tiphat:i don't know why

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man this damn jug I got, I can't believe my luck. It's those new kerosene 5gal jugs at WM, I didn't realize it held the back pressure- so I can't just pour my nutes out fast. I even took the lid off but it's got a screen built in.....cant take it back for a wk or so until I'm back at WM. I might end up trying to get this screen pulled out, but it's built in. I'm gonna be better to just return it, the WM I was at didn't have the jug

PDX Dopesmoker

Heres a photo of the plant I thought was missing.
eCkw1rO.jpg

This by plant by the sidewalk was on my way to Chinatown, so heres what it looks like in daylight. Really healthy looking for a plant thats not tended.
EgcxDz9.jpg

This one is lurking too
ttpx4oB.jpg

yahooman

leaf spot under control,got 2 kushtys starting their stretch.rest arre chugging along

Attachments

• 20190713_132151.jpg
    20190713_132151.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190713_132215.jpg
    20190713_132215.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20190713_132553.jpg
    20190713_132553.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 16

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow that plant got big! Thats amazing! Thanks for fighting the good fight pdx! I apriciate you sharing with us!

Garden is looking great yahooman! Plants are filling out well! Lots of branches going on! Love that spacing! You may end up with a solid canopy if they keep growing! You could always plant them into a bigger container, but those look big enough to keep them happy. I will have to post my porch garden. I have a couple tomato plants that are in 15-20 gal containers doing really well! :smoke:

Going out to the plot tomorrow after church! Stay tuned! I bet they are chest height now! They were up to belly button height a week ago! :smoke:

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Going to get it all done! Need to check for males, select the ones to be used in pollination and remove the rest. This will let light in for the females to fill out and restore the canopy if done early. Will be removing diseased leaves and pulling weeds. Water the garden with 25-40 gal, and spray the foliage with revitalize bacilius biofungicide. May have to prune back some native foliage. There has been plenty of sun for growing. I think it was pretty quiet in terms of rain this week. That was good to help the plants outgrow this disease.

I am not sure what it was exactly. I may have applied the Garden tone too heavy. The mix had more of a whitish tint than the old stuff, and it may be a little stronger. I didn't have a scoop so I poured it on with the bucket, but I think the amount of was good, so I dont know.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I'm taking that damn jug back, know the jug in WM I need. But I'm gonna have to try to brace up and go water!!!! I'm just gonna leave early enough I can take my time. Sometimes you gotta give it ago, I've got to much that needs fed to not go tomorrow. So that's my plan to feed the guerilla patch, oh I gotta remember to bring some Sevin or Trifecta Crop and give those ladies a good spray. I've been working on watering my containers and it's rough. Both your feet not function right. But after I take some nutes in I'd love to see it rain hard for a long period. The hotter it stays it's gonna be harder to keep more plants.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel for ya, brother! Take your time watering the plants! When I water tomorrow, I will be pulling the truck right up in the field and walk only a few hundred feet with the water. Its hard enough doing that! You guys are badass living in the mountains! Wild and wonderful no doubt! Yeah, handfulls of small sticks makes good mulch. I would start doing that if you have time to make it easier to keep them watered.

What are you feeding with again?

Yahooman-- you just throw a large hole net over the plant or do you have any supports for that? :smoke:

picture.php