What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I didn't take any pics of my older plants today. But here's my 2nd round of seedlings just starting to sprout. There's around 42 fem seeds in this bunch !!!! Female Seeds, Seedsman, Real Gorilla Seeds !!!! I'm very excited to get these going.

Yep. upload to yr "Albums" first. then you have the option of also usin "BB Code" (Right click ... select copy then select paste into post).

this is easier if you have ICMag open on two tabs.

cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 14

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sorry guys I can't attach but one pic for each post. For some reason I can't get it to attach 5 thumbnails

Here's the rest of these seeds I'm popping of my 2nd round of plants. These are under fluro for now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 12

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice stuff wvkindbud38.
If I had known growing was so much fun, I would have listened more carefully to the old man. lol

I'm telling ya lol......I got about 40 some plants my ass is gonna have to get on top of the mtn and plant. I'm gonna prolly hike up behind my house there's some places up toward the top. I almost lost my foot a few yrs ago and I've strained the damn Achilles or something. I gotta be real careful how I walk and move very slow and careful. Most of the crosses I'm putting out come from Buckeyebandit. He gifted me some stuff....a few GG4 x's and some other nice stuff I'm pretty excited about. But hopefully at this time next week I've got everything planted. Then I'll focus on my new seedlings.....I've got 40+ fem seedlings I'm gonna have to find a place for !!!!! I'm gonna have about 110 plants. I'll prolly have 30 in containers and guerilla the rest.....damn it's a full time job. I wish I had a 4wheeler I could do 3x what I'm doing....and it would be a helluva lot easier.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm gonna check out these older plants I'm talking about guerilla planting and a few I'm gonna put in bigger containers. I'll get some pics posted. I've had trouble posting pics but finally got it straight.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
KC Brains Critical Limit(fem) got 4 of them I'll be putting into some 30&10 gal smart pots. The other plants are standard seeds. I've listed them in another post. But there's
Kali x Cherry bomb
Genius Thai
GG4 x GTE
GG4 x GQ
Luther Dogman x Gorilla Biscuit
Strawberry Diesel bx1
White Biker f1
Shit f2 sxUFS18
I was gifted these strains from a fellow member BuckeyeBandit.

I posted a pic of the Kail mist x Cherry Bomb from BuckeyeBandit and these things grow into monsters.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Are snakes as bad up in the mountains as they are here?

Yes there very bad friend. Last yr me and my uncle killed a few copper heads around some old strap metal we had. I've been lucky or just haven't been looking to good but I've only seen a few snakes near the ditch behind my home this yr. There's fuckin snakes everywhere though mainly copperheads, black snakes, black racer, water moccasin....there's a few rattlesnakes up on top the old Mtns that been striped for coal. But yes there's a lot I'm always jumpin around afraid of snakes.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
After I get those 50+ plants in the pics from last post in the ground and bigger containers I'll still have the 50-60 seedlings that I just popped. I'm getting a late start but I don't put plants to far away that I can't check on a lot. I might have to put 20 or so at a location that I can't check on but once a wk.

-TheShortTexan-

Yikes!!

Yikes!!

:hotbounce

Rattlesnakes are a part of every day life here. They pulled 15 or so out from under my house last year. Talk about not wanting to hang your feet off the bed!!!

I didn't figure in the mountains it would be any better, I'm sure it's actually worse.

Sounds like you're getting plenty of exercise climbing around putting girls in the ground. But I agree completely on having to check often. I would be afraid someone found em before I could come back soon enough

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's that pic again of that Kali mist x Cherry bomb BuckeyeBandit sent me. I've got 4-5 of these going, hoping for a plant 1/3 the size. He told me this plant got 12-14ft tall.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Yes there very bad friend. Last yr me and my uncle killed a few copper heads around some old strap metal we had. I've been lucky or just haven't been looking to good but I've only seen a few snakes near the ditch behind my home this yr. There's fuckin snakes everywhere though mainly copperheads, black snakes, black racer, water moccasin....there's a few rattlesnakes up on top the old Mtns that been striped for coal. But yes there's a lot I'm always jumpin around afraid of snakes.

Funny story, a few weeks ago I was heading back to one of my grow sites to set up and start filling my grow bags. I had already dropped off 11 big bags of soil a week before, stacked them, and covered them with a green tarp. This spot I've been growing at for a few years now is fairly close to a residential neighborhood but is flanked by a creek on one side and a swamp on the other so no one ever goes back in there. The place is loaded with wildlife and I see critters every time I go there. Once had a huge buck jump up right as I was about to step on it, scared the living shit out of both me and the deer lol.

This latest time I reminded myself that I've seen snakes there before and not to be surprised if there is one under the tarp when I lift it up. I picked up the tarp off the bags and no snakes. When I got to the last 2 bags on the bottom and lifted one up a huge garter snake was looking right back at me! I've always been fond of reptiles and picked it up only for it to wrap its tail around my arm and shit this white musky fluid all over my arm and hand. It smelled horrible and I tossed it in the tall grass only for it to come right back to me lol. I gave it another toss and it finally took off.

We only have copperheads and rattlers in the southern part of the state and they are very rare, in fact, endangered here. I would be terrified to have to work in the woods around those things.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Funny story, a few weeks ago I was heading back to one of my grow sites to set up and start filling my grow bags. I had already dropped off 11 big bags of soil a week before, stacked them, and covered them with a green tarp. This spot I've been growing at for a few years now is fairly close to a residential neighborhood but is flanked by a creek on one side and a swamp on the other so no one ever goes back in there. The place is loaded with wildlife and I see critters every time I go there. Once had a huge buck jump up right as I was about to step on it, scared the living shit out of both me and the deer lol.

This latest time I reminded myself that I've seen snakes there before and not to be surprised if there is one under the tarp when I lift it up. I picked up the tarp off the bags and no snakes. When I got to the last 2 bags on the bottom and lifted one up a huge garter snake was looking right back at me! I've always been fond of reptiles and picked it up only for it to wrap its tail around my arm and shit this white musky fluid all over my arm and hand. It smelled horrible and I tossed it in the tall grass only for it to come right back to me lol. I gave it another toss and it finally took off.

We only have copperheads and rattlers in the southern part of the state and they are very rare, in fact, endangered here. I would be terrified to have to work in the woods around those things.

Yea guys I really hate/afraid of snakes in the worst of ways. I'm almost better to not even think about them when I'm in the Mtns. Seems like if I'm thinking about them I'll start jumping at everything I see thinking it's a snake....sticks or anything that even would look close to a snake. But if I just walk through the Mtns and not let a snake enter my mind it seems to work better. Though I've found myself nearly stepping on snakes before to see them right before lol. I shouldn't have started talking about those f-ers lol. I'll be scared to take a step next time I'm in the woods. We found what people around here call a chicken snake in our fuckin house a few yrs back. My GF/wife nearly had a heart attack it was near the washer & dryer. I wasn't home when it happened. These snakes are around 3-4ft like was in the house. I also know folks who've found copperheads inside there homes around here.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Yea guys I really hate/afraid of snakes in the worst of ways. I'm almost better to not even think about them when I'm in the Mtns. Seems like if I'm thinking about them I'll start jumping at everything I see thinking it's a snake....sticks or anything that even would look close to a snake. But if I just walk through the Mtns and not let a snake enter my mind it seems to work better. Though I've found myself nearly stepping on snakes before to see them right before lol. I shouldn't have started talking about those f-ers lol. I'll be scared to take a step next time I'm in the woods. We found what people around here call a chicken snake in our fuckin house a few yrs back. My GF/wife nearly had a heart attack it was near the washer & dryer. I wasn't home when it happened. These snakes are around 3-4ft like was in the house. I also know folks who've found copperheads inside there homes around here.

Oh man, a pit viper of any sorts in my house would freak me the hell out. Seeing a snake doesn't bother me, what scares me is what I can't see and what could pop out of nowhere and kill me or make me very sick. I had a buddy who was living out in Oklahoma for a minute and bought a house out there. The place was totally infested with brown recluse spiders. To make matters worse he had 2 little kids. Eventually he moved back to my state without sustaining any spider bites. That's the kind of stuff nightmares are made of.

-TheShortTexan-

Wow!

Wow!

I know they say to leave any "good" snake. Especially if they aren't venomous and compete for the same food rattlesnakes eat. But after we had a rattler show up in our bed room at 4am (talk about a great way to wake up) I've adopted a "shoot first, repair hole in floor later" mentality

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I know they say to leave any "good" snake. Especially if they aren't venomous and compete for the same food rattlesnakes eat. But after we had a rattler show up in our bed room at 4am (talk about a great way to wake up) I've adopted a "shoot first, repair hole in floor later" mentality

Yea I know they say not to kill certain types of snakes but I swear I hate all snakes. I usually kill them all. But I've started only killing copper heads....haven't seen a rattler if a long time.