What's new

Anything Outdoor 2018

-TheShortTexan-

If it was legal here I'd prolly plant the legal amount. But it doesn't matter if I plant 10 or 50 I'm going be fucked if I get caught. I have a pretty clean record...no felonys a few misdemeanors so hopefully that may help a lil ???? Prolly not with my luck

I'll def keep everyone in my prayers for safety and security and success lol.

Storms really can be nasty down here. Rain chances Sunday through Tuesday here. Hoping this baby gets some good roots going and the wind stays down. I'll feel much better after its a few weeks old. How's everybody's plots doing??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang I've just put seeds in about 30 or so 16oz cups....I'm about dead. I've been up since 5am this morning and gone all day to the Dr. But when I got home I had seeds sprouting and ready to put into soil. I've got roughly 20 more seeds to put in cups and I'm prolly done....Well if some more mail I'm expecting comes I'll probably do a few more but the way the postal service has done me this yr it's a 50/50 chance if my mail will come.

My plot needs a lil TLC I've got some damn vines that I keep tripping over I'm gonna have to cut. Also a few trees I cut I need to limb a lil bit and I'm ready to start planting into my bigger containers and stuff.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm also gonna be doing Seedsmans Fem Collection !!! I was gonna get in Seedsmans grow contest but was a day late. Well anyway J TricH hooked me up....I won't be allowed to do the contest but I'm gonna do a grow thread for Seedsman & J TricH . Im doing 3 heavyweights !!! It's there Fem Collection Jack Herer, White Widow, and Blueberry. I've already germed these and have them into cups. I'm gonna be doing a few grow threads. At least 3-4, one thing about Seedsman they have the best stealth shipping I've seen. I ordered KC brains Cristal Limit about a mounth ago and it arrived quick and the Fem Collection J TricH sent got here safe and quick might I add. Yea I'm bummed I missed that grow contest but glad the SMan guys hooked me up to run these heavy hitters outdoors !!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 12

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I've got 50+ seeds in cup under a fluro !!!! Got RealGorilla Seeds/Panikz strains(9), Female Seeds(2), Seedsman(3).....so 14 different strains which 12 are fem and 2 standard.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I already put out 50-60 seedlings about 2wks or so ago. I got KC Brains Cristal Limit fems. And 6-8 different strains BuckeyeBandit sent me that's very interesting. A few GG4 x's and a couple nice sativa strains to try out. I've got a lil bit of everything started I know I'm starting late but hopefully I get a few nice container plants and get lucky with a few guerilla spots/plants. Hopefully 1-2 of these strains at least will help me. I'm a bit concerned with guerilla growing I almost lost my foot a few yrs back in a accident and it's rebuilt. I'm kinda thinking I've strain my Achilles or maybe a slightly torn. I was in a wheel chair for nearly 5mths when I messed up my foot. I also broke my back,neck and leg back 5-6yrs ago. But I'm getting a MRI on my ankle and if it's more than a strain I'm gonna try to avoid surgery so I can grow. Some of these Mtns are steep and all are rugged. I miss indoor growing sometimes lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Grown a few thousand of RGSC seeds under flouros this season,few thousand are now outdoors,plenty of ladies waiting to go out :tiphat:

Wow that's awesome. I've got the AffiDaze, Purkle1, Dosidos, Fast Diesel, Sour Orange Diesel, DFG, The Kore that's the fems. And Super Plat. GSC, Super Cream Cookie standards

I'll be doing some in containers....and some guerilla. I'm gonna be some of each. My containers I can take a lot better care of

And one of these members were asking me and Texan were we going plant so many plants. I've only got 100-120 at most I told him you guys grow 10 times the plants as me lol.

If I had a 4wheeler/atv I'd have 500+ plants for guerilla growing. I'm hoping to get a atv and get my foot and back in better shape for next season. Maybe get a earlier start

Hoypare you probably are growing every strain in the realgorillaseeds.com/Panikz library ??? Any info or advice on any of them ??? Mine should be seeing lite in a few days !!!!!:woohoo:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hoypare you are the man my friend. You've prolly damn near killed yourself digging holes.....wow. I seen you and Tycho talking the other day and he was telling somebody about the massive outdoor work you got.

I'm assuming there's no way you can do all this alone/one man operation ??? If you are you must be the cannabis planting superman !!!! I'm in a illegal state and I'm kinda a loner.....plus everybody I know or friends with I just couldn't trust with my freedom or crop. Just some many thieves and mouths for me to risk a partner that could get me locked up or rob me after I've busted ass all summer growing. But your at the top my friend I'd love to see your harvest amounts this fall !!!! Probably a few semi truck loads lol dang I'm probably not far off....wow Hoypare !!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man I'm speechless......I've watched the real gorilla videos on youtube. I wish I had more space indoor I'd make a smaller version of that fluro rack. I'm a indoor grower first,.....I like to control the environment and with a outdoor grow there's tons of variables you gotta watch/look for. Like a member said on your international thread.....just epic

I'm gonna have seeds coming up/sprouting very soon !!!! Then I'll get some grow threads going and document these strains

-TheShortTexan-

Well lesson learned.. white rhino sprout was dug up today. Prolly rabbit/rat/gopher. Took a chance putting it outside too early. Got two more I'll start in the tent. Let em get plenty big before we move em out. Oh well.:wallbash:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Can you start about a dozen man ???? I always try to figure that if I'm lucky I might harvest 1/4 of what I plant. So if you put 12 out and you get 4....well prolly half of the 4 might be fems so 2 plants friend. By the time varmints, insects, Mother Nature etc runs there coarse you gotta put enough plants out to allow for this shit to happen, that's just how I figure shit especially guerilla growing and beening in illegal states. Hell we can't plant 6 monster plants in the front yard in 600gal containers and sit in chairs on the porch lol....I'd be in cuffs on the front page. Damn wish we could at least grow 4 rec.plants . You may be able to do a lil better if you got fem seeds Texan. I mean you wouldn't have to sort the males....if you go by my percent % estimater it might help you some.

I'm gonna be sinking some plants prolly next week in some guerilla spots !!!! My 1st 50 plants are getting big enough to put out. I'm ready to get started. I've got a few for containers but a lot of these 50 are standard seeds and will be guerilla plants. These other 50+ I've just started a few days ago are a lot of females and will be a lot of containers I'll put them in on my property. I've got a lot of grow threads and info,pics I'm gonna be starting very soon. I've got 4 fem KC brains Cristal limit I'm gonna be putting in some containers next week. I'm gonna do a 30gal at least one....I'm not sure about the others , maybe a 20gal and 2 ten gal containers ??? That's kinda the way I'm leaning on those 4 plants right now.

-TheShortTexan-

Well luckily these are fem seeds. I had bought five or so and have three left. I'm considering putting the last one in hydro after these two but thatshe all I got left. Things are expensive and I don't have access to reg seeds unless I order them.

This was a last minute decision to grow this year and with any last minute decision comes consequences lol Gonna keep at it. But i love doing it and will be more prepared next year!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well luckily these are fem seeds. I had bought five or so and have three left. I'm considering putting the last one in hydro after these two but thatshe all I got left. Things are expensive and I don't have access to reg seeds unless I order them.

This was a last minute decision to grow this year and with any last minute decision comes consequences lol Gonna keep at it. But i love doing it and will be more prepared next year!!

Yea it's very hard, I'm gonna have to get a load of soil at Walmart. I seen the big bags of just organic was on sale for $7. I'm sure after I buy about 20 bags that shit will get reduced to $3 lol. I needed to buy a cheap 4wheeler but just don't have the money. This yrs grow has been hard financialy.

I screwed up thinking my old seed sock would germ. I knew it was gonna be a long shot and I didn't really have the money to grow this yr anyway. I wasn't gonna do a grow and when my seeds didn't germ I got the itch to do a grow this yr lol. Well I guess everything works out....I got on the internet trying to find a place to buy seeds and was searching on google and saw the icmag link and was like wow it's been yrs since I was on there. Well I got on the website and I don't know how I remember my password but the 1st try I got it and got back on. I started looking at my albums and things. It was around 2nd week in May and I knew I was already late starting a grow. But I got on the Female Seeds forum and found an old friend(mr.b) . I posted something about the strains I ran yrs ago from Female Seeds that were very good. Well next thing I know I've got a message from mr b asking if I could test a couple of strains and do a grow diary. Well beening a old Female Seeds fan/runner it was a no brainer to say yes. I'd already placed a order from Seedsman for the KC Brain CL I'm running and planned on doing a small outdoor grow. But things started to change. I was talking to BuckeyeBandit and some other guys and the community has gifted me a bunch of strains to run and I decided I was gonna have to expand my container plant outdoor grow into a pretty good size guerilla grow lol. So everything has come together very last minute. I was gonna wait to next yr to start back because the lack of money. But I started thinking and have decided to put the money into it and see how it goes. I'm retired so I have the time for it and love growing. It's still took way more money than I really have because all my old stuff was lost with a storage unit my ex-wife took. I had 12-15k at least in lights,fans,meters,supplies. But I've always found if I put my money into a grow I'll get a lot more back at the end. It's like a investment. I'm putting everything I got into this late start outdoor grow. Like I said I was gonna wait but once I got back on icmag I knew I had to get back into doing what I love and that's growing. I really would grow as a job for somebody indoors I love it so much. I love these outdoor grows but my injuries have my feeling rough the morning after beening in the hills.

I'd be careful Texan with doing the one in hydro....it's super easy to let them get to dry if your using the clay pellets. How long is your grow season down there ??? It prolly doesn't ever get to cold does it ?? I'm not sure about the sun and if your lat would let you grow to Dec,Jan or so. ????!

-TheShortTexan-

Yea it's very hard, I'm gonna have to get a load of soil at Walmart. I seen the big bags of just organic was on sale for $7. I'm sure after I buy about 20 bags that shit will get reduced to $3 lol. I needed to buy a cheap 4wheeler but just don't have the money. This yrs grow has been hard financialy.

I screwed up thinking my old seed sock would germ. I knew it was gonna be a long shot and I didn't really have the money to grow this yr anyway. I wasn't gonna do a grow and when my seeds didn't germ I got the itch to do a grow this yr lol. Well I guess everything works out....I got on the internet trying to find a place to buy seeds and was searching on google and saw the icmag link and was like wow it's been yrs since I was on there. Well I got on the website and I don't know how I remember my password but the 1st try I got it and got back on. I started looking at my albums and things. It was around 2nd week in May and I knew I was already late starting a grow. But I got on the Female Seeds forum and found an old friend(mr.b) . I posted something about the strains I ran yrs ago from Female Seeds that were very good. Well next thing I know I've got a message from mr b asking if I could test a couple of strains and do a grow diary. Well beening a old Female Seeds fan/runner it was a no brainer to say yes. I'd already placed a order from Seedsman for the KC Brain CL I'm running and planned on doing a small outdoor grow. But things started to change. I was talking to BuckeyeBandit and some other guys and the community has gifted me a bunch of strains to run and I decided I was gonna have to expand my container plant outdoor grow into a pretty good size guerilla grow lol. So everything has come together very last minute. I was gonna wait to next yr to start back because the lack of money. But I started thinking and have decided to put the money into it and see how it goes. I'm retired so I have the time for it and love growing. It's still took way more money than I really have because all my old stuff was lost with a storage unit my ex-wife took. I had 12-15k at least in lights,fans,meters,supplies. But I've always found if I put my money into a grow I'll get a lot more back at the end. It's like a investment. I'm putting everything I got into this late start outdoor grow. Like I said I was gonna wait but once I got back on icmag I knew I had to get back into doing what I love and that's growing. I really would grow as a job for somebody indoors I love it so much. I love these outdoor grows but my injuries have my feeling rough the morning after beening in the hills.

I'd be careful Texan with doing the one in hydro....it's super easy to let them get to dry if your using the clay pellets. How long is your grow season down there ??? It prolly doesn't ever get to cold does it ?? I'm not sure about the sun and if your lat would let you grow to Dec,Jan or so. ????!

We rock the same boat my friend. I had put it out of my mind for about a year. I've got a vivosun tent and a 250watt cfl with the hood. Heavy duty air pump, water pump etc. But nothing NEAR the equipment you are talking about. Awfull to heat about your ex... By the grace of God my wife is a saint. My best friend... anyways i was outside one day and saw a good looking spot for a guerilla plant or two, jumped onto this forum not long ago and got the itch to get back in. Outdoors was the plan but when I mention the hydro I'm gonna keep it inside. High temps are my constant battle no matter where I stick em. I haven't decided if I'm gonna try to throw any back outdoors this year. I probably will just to see what happens, however paranoia is the vulture that sits on my shoulder.... I'll let you know if I start a indoor journal! That's my passion but outdoors just supplies so much light. And I can't keep grow able conditions under a hps. The heat is unbearable...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I've been out looking around my property for some good places to put a few plants here and there. Just looking for other places besides the main plot I'm using here. Yea I can't imagine the heat. It's been up in the 90s here and humid as fuck. There's pretty much how these deep valley close in Mtns are in the Appalachia area I'm growing. I'm down in a valley with Mtns on each side. I'm so close I can throw a rock from the side of the Mtn I'm on to the other. But I've gotta start putting out my 1st run of plants. There's roughly 50 that I'm gonna have to start getting out. I've got a lot of ideas/places to guerilla plant but if I can keep some stuff closer to home I'm gonna try. I gotta be careful on this one side because the neighbor could see me. I wouldn't take the risk though but it's a helluva good place for sunlight. Probably the best place on the property. I'm trying to keep space in my good plot for fem seeds/plants and container stuff. I've got these 4 KC fem plants I'm gonna get setup into bigger containers here within the next wk. Also start guerilla planting the rest of my 1st run on plants...get that stuff out. Because I've got roughly another 50-60 seedling under a fluro that I just planted. Almost all of them are fem seeds so I'm gonna have to try to save some good guerilla spots and container area

-TheShortTexan-

That sounds like a plan for sure. Luckily I don't have any neighbors for a couple miles. But deer hunters lease the land behind me and they are notorious for throwing a fitime about anythjng being out of place on their side. (Ppl who lived here before hunted illegally on their side) so that's the greatest challenge I face. Throw some pics up if they don't reveal too much background for you. Would love to see what you're putting in the ground my friend!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I don't think there's anybody in the woods behind my home in some guerilla spots. At least I hope.....there's some people who dig ginseng. But it doesn't appear that nobody's back in here. People around here are so addicted to drugs they don't hunt like the older days. And these younger kids are to busy on iPhone/computer to go hunting or anything.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll be hangen around brother to see this show. Did you pop any Kali x cherry bomb?

Oh yea friend, I've got 4-5 of those. I've got around 45 plants 2-3wks old of all the different strains you gifted me with. I've got them in containers outside but I'm gonna be taking a lot of them to guerilla spots sometime toward the end of next wk. I'm probably gonna just keep the Kali x Cherry bomb around my home and put it into a bigger pot. If a put any of that cross in a guerilla location I'll make sure I can check on it and take good care of them. At first all my seedling got to wet but I covered the cage with plastic and there starting to come around now. I really appriciate it Buckeye !!!

I'm ready to get this 1st round of plants in guerilla spots and/or bigger containers and keep near my property