What's new

Anything Outdoor 2018

CrushnYuba

1006181609_HDR.jpg

1006181612a.jpg

I found this plant yesterday. It's in the way back of the garden. Doesn't get much sun. Kind of forgotten about. diesel x bubba, very sour diesel leaning. Super gassy stinky. Because it was in the back and forgotten about, it's one of the only plants i didn't take cuts of. Going to take a nug cut and Reveg her. Couldn't get to one of the big colas to take a picture. Three posts are 10ft tall, the bamboo extends the posts. It's taller then wide. Very xmas tree shaped.

Nice buds Dankwolf! Lots of trichome coverage on that one. Is there any way you can rotate the pics upright? Overwatering causing issues on yours and Shrews. Its a fine line keeping those plants happy and over doing it. Sorry to hear that! What strains are you running again?

Tripple cheese looks delicious. I bet she smells good too! Is it yellow because of a nitrogen or potassium deficiency?

Yellow fan leaves because it was at 10 weeks and well matured.

W

WIII_DZOGGER

Those magenta pistils on the pale frosty green background are extremely striking, those are both great looking flowers.

Yes it is, i love this pistils/colour too.... luckliy we got an golden october.
Otherwise they not fast enought to get finished here , i think.

Got 4 seeds and 4 different phenos... the fast one i harvest at the end of september, that´s what i´m looking for.

So i hope to get the other 3 finished in one or two weeks.

Happy harvest for you and greets from germoney:biggrin:

PDX Dopesmoker

Yes it is, i love this pistils/colour too.... luckliy we got an golden october.
Otherwise they not fast enought to get finished here , i think.

Got 4 seeds and 4 different phenos... the fast one i harvest at the end of september, that´s what i´m looking for.

So i hope to get the other 3 finished in one or two weeks.

Happy harvest for you and greets from germoney:biggrin:

A regular seed that can finish by the end of September that far north is a really nice find, congratulations.

CrushnYuba

I'm going to ask in the organic soil forum.. But has anyone used worms in their outdoor pots or mounds?
I have done some vermicomposting but not added worms directly to soil. My interest is with composting worms bringing amendments from the soil surface 6" below. The only thing it's the way i do my thing now, my soil it's on fire at the beginning of the year right before i plant and i think it would kill them. I could add them when i plant...

LungCooking

I'm going to ask in the organic soil forum.. But has anyone used worms in their outdoor pots or mounds?
I have done some vermicomposting but not added worms directly to soil. My interest is with composting worms bringing amendments from the soil surface 6" below. The only thing it's the way i do my thing now, my soil it's on fire at the beginning of the year right before i plant and i think it would kill them. I could add them when i plant...

Yo! i always use worms in my outdoor pots! not sure if they survive! and if they die, they probably feed the soil microbiology as plants seem to love it

picture.php

caliprop215

Veteran

I bought 500 night crawlwers from Bass pro shop. Put about 50 in each 100 gallon hole... Hopefully it's a worm farm by now

CrushnYuba

I put so much alfalfa and green manure in my soil in the spring that my soil is so hot, you can't put your hand in it. To me it's the most important thing i do for my soil. It would definitely kill worms.
Really the time that i want the worms is halfway through the year. I want them to eat my alfalfa top dressing and poop them 6" below the surface. I wonder how much they disturb roots. I wonder how many worms i need to really have a significant impact. I was thinking i could farm worms in a greenhouse over the winter and add them after the hot period that would kill them... But would i even be able to farm enough of them easily for 600 yards of soil?

theJointedOne

Veteran
How does that gelato 33 grow? Cookie like? It looks super dank. Have you ran the other gelatos to compare?

Thanks man appreciate it

The frame is pretty unique imo, very fast veg but not very branchy. If your gonna top do it early and let it grow into it a bit.

Not a huge stretch, pretty average at best.

Quality looks real nice nugs are pretty rock hard yet swollen frosty calyxs. Smell is almost like gsc but not really..kinda a sour fuel with hint of some guava in the back ground..of course that profile will change in the next two weeks, which is when it will be ready imo.

Yield looks pretty large for a cookie cross. I think the gelato is thinmint/sherbert

I have not tried the other gelatos. Someone told me they thought this was a diff gelato, 25 or 29 or something? I dunno, i got a couple trays from a buddy in monteray area.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts