What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

W

WIII_DZOGGER

WWIII Dzogger-- Happy harvest! Nice job on the autos this year! I think they prefer not to be topped it looks like. Some of them ok with it, but it depends on the plant and how fast its growing. Where did you get the auto seed? Super stealth garden my friend! Could you let them go a little longer to get more weight?

Hey thx, this stuff is from Masakrator ([FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grzech Grow Seeds GGS https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=171943)[/FONT]

For me, it´s better to topp these ladies, because my space is limited.
So i got more real nugz and less shizzle then in round one.

If they have enough space, you are right, but it is what it is.

And yes, some of these will be growing for 80 day´s, but in round one there where rainy days at the end, so i harvest at day 70.

Also there are 11 "hybrid-strains", i have/had to handle/check.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1. Green Crack (Fast Bud Company) x G13 (masakrator)

2. Girl Scout Cookies (Fast Bud Company) x Green Crack (Fast Bud Company)
3. White Russian x G13 (masakrator)
4. Grapefruit x G13 (masakrator)
5. White Widow x Amnesia* (masakrator)
6. White Widow x Amnesia x G13 (masakrator)
7. Amnesia x Grapefruit (masakrator)
8. Grapefruit (masakrator) x Girl Scout Cookies (Fast Bud Company)
9. Girl Scout Cookies (Fast Bud Company) x G13 (masakrator)
10. White Russian (masakrator) x Green Crack (Fast Bud Company)
11. Amnesia (masakrator) x G13 (masakrator)
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I went to a few guerilla patches and took some Open Sesame to the ladies. I've got one plant that's a few wks into flower. It's a lot farther along than any plant I've got. I've got a few more ....think it's a GG4 x GTE . But it's at least 3wks or so. Bad thing is I got up there late and didn't get to do everything I wanted. My sprayer clogged up. I was spraying fungicide and kept messing with the nozzle and got to lookin and it was damn near dark. I had to go to another plot a few 100yds away and feed them too. But I done some tying and feeding , put some repellent around the areas. I've got one plant the leaves have a weird looking rusty sprinkle ....kinda like a dusty rusty looking . I'm not exactly sure I just ordered another ph meter. Things can get weird when your nutes get off on ph

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've not tested my guerilla plots. Just put some dolomite with slow release nutes and went with it. My containers are bag soil of course so that's good. But there wasn't much I could do in these guerilla plots I started so late. But this offseason I'm gonna check things and scout some new plots....this one area I could probably get into a very large scale grow. I have to carry in everything to this plot but it's a great plot. But are my plants in the native soil look very good. This area was kinda tried and tested for yrs by my father in law. I'm already planning things for next season and plan to not have a half ass grow. But I got a new ph meter cheaper than I could've bought batteries and calibration stuff

caliprop215

Veteran
Keep it up outdoor growers!

Attachments

• 20180810_125701.jpg
    20180810_125701.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180810_125649.jpg
    20180810_125649.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 12

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Things are 100% into flowering!!!! Well most strains anyway. I love watching these plants growth explode.

Good deal WV! Does that open sesame seem to work really good? I would defiantly consider using it next year on the few that don’t want to start flowering at the same time as all the others..

So a week ago I top dressed on 8 plants with half cup of slow realesse chemical fert, half cup bone meal and half cup epsom salt.. the plants seemed to enjoy it.. however there’s mold on the ground around the plants.. why is this? Did I not work that stuff into the dirt good enough? I’d like to figure it out before I top dress on a broader scale.. also here’s a picture of some leafs on one of those 8 plants.. look familiar to anybody?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes the leaves on mine are like sprinkle rust....kinda like wind blew it all over them . The center vein of the leaves have the rust color. My leaves don't have the dead look really ....at least they didn't when I saw them.

I've only used the Open Sesame on my guerilla plants, I'm trying to wait on my ph meter before I feed the container plants. I'm probably gonna feed a few plants 1/4 tea per gal just to see how they respond. I plan to use this open sesame for at least a mounth and switch to beastie bloomz.....using tiger bloom and some other things in between. I've had great results with everything from fox farm so I'm hoping the same

caliprop215

Veteran
Just top fed with handful of epsom salt

1 cup of bonemeal

Half to 3/4 bag of chicken shit compost

Epsoma all organic plant tone half cup each.

Waterimg in now hope they get a good boost for flower

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I just fed a few plants 1/4 tea of open sesame. My ph meter is down and the one I ordered is not coming until Tuesday. I PH my nutrient mix and probably gonna wait a few days before I feed the rest. I did feed my guerilla patches yesterday the same ratio. Most all my guerilla plants are very green from the slow release fertilizer. I'd probably not use much on a more indica strain but a few of these guerilla patches are easily gonna go into mid- late Oct....except one plant that probably gonna finish in mid latter part of sept. I dunno why it's so much farther along....phenos I guess but there's a big difference in the same strains. A lot can come into play outdoors.

What ph range do you guys keep your flower nutrient mix??? Or do you even ph your nutrient mix??? I'm not referring to guys knowing already what the ph of the mix is from constant using the same nutes and water. Just a little something to chat about. I know a lot of guys have went way lower on ph than we used to go 5-10yrs ago, but were you guys at??? I've went down into the 6-6.2 range. That's what I used to go indoors....6.5 used to be consider low outdoors...6.8 was kinda a general ph for nute mix some yrs ago. But I've saw guys down to 5.7 or lower outdoors on the nute mix. I know the ppm and EC should be in the discussion also but I'm only testing ph outdoors. My meter is only ph, but if you guys wanna list your EC that's fine. I've gotta get a decent meter this winter to test everything. I don't really push the strength of my nutes outdoors like I would indoors. I'm kinda a feed a weak solution pretty often type outdoors.

-TheShortTexan-

I just fed a few plants 1/4 tea of open sesame. My ph meter is down and the one I ordered is not coming until Tuesday. I PH my nutrient mix and probably gonna wait a few days before I feed the rest. I did feed my guerilla patches yesterday the same ratio. Most all my guerilla plants are very green from the slow release fertilizer. I'd probably not use much on a more indica strain but a few of these guerilla patches are easily gonna go into mid- late Oct....except one plant that probably gonna finish in mid latter part of sept. I dunno why it's so much farther along....phenos I guess but there's a big difference in the same strains. A lot can come into play outdoors.

What ph range do you guys keep your flower nutrient mix??? Or do you even ph your nutrient mix??? I'm not referring to guys knowing already what the ph of the mix is from constant using the same nutes and water. Just a little something to chat about. I know a lot of guys have went way lower on ph than we used to go 5-10yrs ago, but were you guys at??? I've went down into the 6-6.2 range. That's what I used to go indoors....6.5 used to be consider low outdoors...6.8 was kinda a general ph for nute mix some yrs ago. But I've saw guys down to 5.7 or lower outdoors on the nute mix. I know the ppm and EC should be in the discussion also but I'm only testing ph outdoors. My meter is only ph, but if you guys wanna list your EC that's fine. I've gotta get a decent meter this winter to test everything. I don't really push the strength of my nutes outdoors like I would indoors. I'm kinda a feed a weak solution pretty often type outdoors.
This is also something I would love to hear from everyone about. These pH readings are what I consider high for the hydro dwc that I'm doing indoors. I didn't realize that they are different for outdoors... good to know

Well I went out to a plot for the first time in about 10 days and they all have exploded with growth but some of them took a turn for the worst! One is dang near dead is was a pretty small plant but I’m defiantly going to try to bring it back to life for what it’s worth.. it doesn’t make since that they are all doing good but then some look like there dying.. and they are all there in the same place. What do you guys think? These specific plants aren’t draining as good as the others and they got fert burn?

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well I went out to a plot for the first time in about 10 days and they all have exploded with growth but some of them took a turn for the worst! One is dang near dead is was a pretty small plant but I’m defiantly going to try to bring it back to life for what it’s worth.. it doesn’t make since that they are all doing good but then some look like there dying.. and they are all there in the same place. What do you guys think? These specific plants aren’t draining as good as the others and they got fert burn?

I've got that rusty leaf thing on 1 plant in a small plot with 3 others. I've got that oscomite slow release fert spread in that plot. I'm wondering if there's to much in the area that 1 plant is??? The others don't have the rusty leaves....mine just looks like a rusty dust, the ends aren't burnt up and dead looking. I dunno it's hard to say, I'd took some nutes up there a wk or so ago and I'm sure my ph was way off.
And I know what your saying my plants are shooting everywere.....growing like crazy, flower has begun!!!

Yea Cali once I get the nutes I'm gonna use every yr and get used to this water I won't check it very often. I've had to buy so much this yr getting started back and bought the Alaska nutes to use until I could order some fox farm stuff, and seaweed along with a bunch of other stuff. I'm have a lot better idea what the ph will be after I get used to growing in this location. But for now I wanna try to keep it around 6-7 at least. This well water is basically shit....the strongest sulfur smell it's crazy. I'd been in the Midwest. 20 some yrs and knew it was bad but Jesus....it's horrible. After using city water in the Great Lakes when I moved back I couldn't stand to smell the water. I could barely shower in it.

Latest posts

Latest posts