What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone seen new helio LX601 ???

uho667

hi boy 17 days in flo

only under helio , last grow total dry yield 890 watt but from under stb panels and heliop so i dont know how many gram have me helio, but total power stb was 280 watt + 500 helio so not to bad like for plant in not very good condition

after this grow we will have yield only from helio so dry yeild will be clear to say

Limeygreen

Veteran
They do have one for 1000 now, fixed spectrum. My bet is within 3 years or so price will drop tremendously nd in 5-7 years they will be a standard with decent prices.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ I think it's good, but I would go with the used ones for a little more.. you want the far red blasts, and you can load in schedules which is priceless...and tweak to whatever size your using, and use a veg spectrum and flower... those are far worth a couple hundred..

so a bird told me they are moving to OSRAM chips next year for more output.

I have found out that there will never be an update for WiFi on the "older" units.. it's an easy fix for like $15 on amazon, but if anyone wants to know, no built in WiFi for the old units as it was unstable WiFi, so the new ones have enabled WiFi... the problem is not having WiFi is costing you an extra cord to plug in....

I still recommend these as the best light I've had the pleasure to use.. the programming is crazy to build a schedule, and sizing it to any space ( in limits ), and veg and flower spectrum, and far red blasts make it amazing.. I still would like to see more uniform pattern as no one has achieved that to date, the smaller the box the worse the edges..

this is an amazing light though, and quality company.. I bug them all the time and happy to answer any questions

@WG

Yo what up all glad everyone seems to enjoy the light. I used to be the head grower for Pink House out of Colorado and might have the most experience with Heliospectra LX601c. I just joined them on their team to help growers better understand the product and help with light recipe development for cannabis. Im glad to see people starting to realize that LED will be the future of growing so lets keep these threads going. Any questions shoot them my way.

jfk123

Buenas noches me presento soy Jacob hace tiempo estuve mirando en este foro ya que llevaba tiempo estudiando los paneles de led de Helio,actualmente dirijo una empresa en Barcelona y somos distribuidores desde hace muy poco de la empresa Heliospectra,podrias recomendarme en recetas y programacion libre para el panel,me gustaria añadir recetas en mi pagina web junto con los paneles de helio,ya que para nosotros es muy buena idea implementar este tipo de iluminacion ya que comparto claramente lo que dices,aqui esta por llegar esta nueva forma de cultivar. muy contento de poder ser colaborador de esta gran empresa seria y producto de calidad. gracias por vuestra atencion wwwtecnihort.com

uho667

si speak english plisss hahahah

Buenas noches me presento soy Jacob hace tiempo estuve mirando en este foro ya que llevaba tiempo estudiando los paneles de led de Helio,actualmente dirijo una empresa en Barcelona y somos distribuidores desde hace muy poco de la empresa Heliospectra,podrias recomendarme en recetas y programacion libre para el panel,me gustaria añadir recetas en mi pagina web junto con los paneles de helio,ya que para nosotros es muy buena idea implementar este tipo de iluminacion ya que comparto claramente lo que dices,aqui esta por llegar esta nueva forma de cultivar. muy contento de poder ser colaborador de esta gran empresa seria y producto de calidad. gracias por vuestra atencion wwwtecnihort.com

uho667

Yo what up all glad everyone seems to enjoy the light. I used to be the head grower for Pink House out of Colorado and might have the most experience with Heliospectra LX601c. I just joined them on their team to help growers better understand the product and help with light recipe development for cannabis. Im glad to see people starting to realize that LED will be the future of growing so lets keep these threads going. Any questions shoot them my way.

hi what is a yield are you getting under one heliospectra light , im asking because iv been seen some report from helispectra that is around 500 g ,

"Based on the model developed in this article, approximately
13,000 kW/h/year of electricity is required to operate a standard
production module (a 1.2 1.2 2.4 m (4 4 8 ft) chamber). Each
module yields approximately 0.5 kg (1 pound) of final product
per cycle, with four or five production cycles conducted per year."

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ hey buddy..

I'm going to run my lights again as I was on break, so back to hopefully one grow before packing up again..

I got to test out the new helio light that has WiFi enabled.. it's awesome guys.. so user friendly and nice to have built in wifi. no other cords, just plug and play changing schedules or light spectrum or light intensity... very cool

I am bummed as they will be updating the units with new LED 1st quarter 2016, so bummed they already have an update, but good for new growers!!! I believe they are switching to osram, I cannot say how much better they are but if bruce does some testing we will know against the old unit.. I am also thinking to sell off one of mine to get a new one and see if bruce will test it... who knows.....

well hope to have some pics later.. I still cannot believe gobbs of Chinese panels are being bought, but seems not many users with the helio !!! ??? come on guys.... what did I achieve last round was like 1.56 or 1.65 gram a watt.. these panels rock..

I am finished building as I run more then one tent and hate the whole DIY factor and mess and nasty deign they end up having.. these helios look very nice to stare at when in the room..

I am surprised the footprint, but as maybe was mentioned earlier they were designed with greenhouses in mind to have a small footprint, I believe growers house said it was the most uniform LED panel they've seen yet.. so that's cool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jacob.. the recipes can be found on helios main website.. and the software to open the light called system assistant I believe, that is also there..

I was not sure if you own a grow store or just picking a couple up, but share some info as I love these lights

@WG

hi what is a yield are you getting under one heliospectra light , im asking because iv been seen some report from helispectra that is around 500 g ,

"Based on the model developed in this article, approximately
13,000 kW/h/year of electricity is required to operate a standard
production module (a 1.2 1.2 2.4 m (4 4 8 ft) chamber). Each
module yields approximately 0.5 kg (1 pound) of final product
per cycle, with four or five production cycles conducted per year."
Finished product to hit a dispensary shelf was 500+ depending on the strain. On the lower side of 500 for OG or smaller yielding strains. Total useable product falls right around 900 grams per light on average.

@WG

^ hey buddy..

I'm going to run my lights again as I was on break, so back to hopefully one grow before packing up again..

I got to test out the new helio light that has WiFi enabled.. it's awesome guys.. so user friendly and nice to have built in wifi. no other cords, just plug and play changing schedules or light spectrum or light intensity... very cool

I am bummed as they will be updating the units with new LED 1st quarter 2016, so bummed they already have an update, but good for new growers!!! I believe they are switching to osram, I cannot say how much better they are but if bruce does some testing we will know against the old unit.. I am also thinking to sell off one of mine to get a new one and see if bruce will test it... who knows.....

well hope to have some pics later.. I still cannot believe gobbs of Chinese panels are being bought, but seems not many users with the helio !!! ??? come on guys.... what did I achieve last round was like 1.56 or 1.65 gram a watt.. these panels rock..

I am finished building as I run more then one tent and hate the whole DIY factor and mess and nasty deign they end up having.. these helios look very nice to stare at when in the room..

I am surprised the footprint, but as maybe was mentioned earlier they were designed with greenhouses in mind to have a small footprint, I believe growers house said it was the most uniform LED panel they've seen yet.. so that's cool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jacob.. the recipes can be found on helios main website.. and the software to open the light called system assistant I believe, that is also there..

I was not sure if you own a grow store or just picking a couple up, but share some info as I love these lights
Do you have the oldest model of the LX601c? I believe only our first release of the LX601c did not have the ability for wifi. The 2nd generation has everything inside the unit for wifi, they will just need the new firmware updated once we release to the public. Thanks for all the information!

oneshot

^ hey buddy..

Helio's are hopefully going to be used for our expansion :)

jfk123

Buenas tardes Habeeb y Oneshot y amigos desde luego es un verdadero placer poder compartir mi experiencia con ustedes respecto al panel de heliospectra,despues de varios años buscando un panel interesante al final lo encontre y como nuevo en este tipo de negocio me e dado cuenta que hay mas personas que piensan como yo respecto a este producto,yo tan solo puedo compartir mi experiencia personal ante el panel ya que no soy profesional en el cultivo de esta gran planta,y desde luego con tan poca experiencia respecto al cultivo tengo que decir que a sido una gran alegria despues de 55 dias que se hayan portado tan bien conmigo ya que la atencion respecto a nutrientes y demas productos practicamente han sido nulos ya que mis conocimientos respecto a la botanica son muy pequeños ,simplemente con un riego regular y algun conocimento respecto al ph y poco mas a sido muy generosa conmigo,despues de intentar comprender como funcionaban las plantas y adquirir mi helio me e dado cuenta que la luz es muy importante y si se le aplica con sabiduria el final es perfecto,de echo creo tanto en el producto que como sabreis actualmente soy distribuidor en españa,y creo firmemente que el dinero que se pueda gastar en el panel es un paso hacia el futuro,desde luego son todos elogios respecto al producto para hasta ahora y despues de manchar la reputacion de los panels leds como los de los chinos y cosas similares lo mejor es este producto con calidad y con pespectivas de mejorar,gracias os dejo fotos de mi cosecha personal,ya que creo que la mejor manera de saber si es buen producto es probando.

saludos

jfk123

fotos helio lx601

fotos helio lx601

Attachments

• IMG_1480.jpg
    IMG_1480.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1491.jpg
    IMG_1491.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1490.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1481.jpg
    IMG_1481.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1488.jpg
    IMG_1488.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1500.jpg
    IMG_1500.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1502.jpg
    IMG_1502.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1515.jpg
    IMG_1515.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 16

jfk123

Esta es mi experiencia con Helio lx601 25 gramos por planta teniendo en cuenta que puse 10 plantas para ver como funcionaba y testear panel creo que a sido un gran exito.

Latest posts

Latest posts