What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anyone seen new helio LX601 ???

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ good good, let us know an update later will ya, ill show some of mine now

week 6?

other plant i have in tent

new flower tent going, 2 1/2 weeks in?? honestly dont know, they just stopped stretch basically, three strains in there

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good there man,

have to say that other light looks to be holding it's own against the helio..

can you tell me the name of it, and wattage it's using?

I'm putting your wattage of the helio around 255 watts used right now..

uho667

hi there

the other light are stb.eu , but at the moment their web is dosnt work

stb are made in uk , i have 4 each of them every one is consume 70 watt , they are really good cover 1,44m2

size of one is 30 cm x 50 cm

chips inside CREE and Osram

https://twitter.com/stb_led

yesterday i noticed first pistils on my plant so i will change little spectrum for flowering

and i think i have to put full power , because im going out from country for one month

so only my friend will watering plants

i think i will setup heli

red 100%
blue 60%
white 80%
far red 100%

what you think about spectrum for flo , or try to see how this panel is work on all power?

i want to see max in yield from this panel

"I'm putting your wattage of the helio around 255 watts used right now.."

when i add

red 60%
blue 60%
white 60%
far red 20%
by your count of watt i have 347 watt , just from calculator

i was used

blue

100 - 26
200 - 34
300 - 38
400 - 42
500 - 46
600 - 51
700 - 56
800 - 61
900 - 65
1000 - 70

red

100 - 58
200 - 75
300 - 93
400 - 115
500 - 135
600 - 157
700 - 179
800 - 201
900 - 230
1000 - 254

far red

100 - 33
200 - 39
300 - 46
400 - 54
500 - 62
600 - 70
700 - 78
800 - 89
900 - 98
1000 - 107

white

100 - 42
200 - 54
300 - 65
400 - 77
500 - 88
600 - 100
700 - 115
800 - 128
900 - 141
1000 - 154

standby state - 8
full power - 574

Last edited:

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^

thank you, must have hit the number wrong.. been typing much, and fast lately.. thanks for the catch ,and that you saw my info, glad you used it !

thanks for the info, the plants looked well under them so I thought I would say what is, as they look great under both!

I will not say what I think flower should be, as I guess that's all up in the air, I want no problems in the yield is not good... as I have much testing to do myself still.. that is one very big problem with these panel, might be hard to reach full potential as the ratios are unlimited....... something I like and don't like about the panel.. I have no clue so I'm not going to pretend to..

please update us when you get back!

see you later amigo!

oneshot

I've used the LX601 and the L4A. Overall they are good veg lights but lack the power to really finish off strains. Resin content under the Helio lights hasn't been anything special :/

uho667

hi one shot , thanks for visit us on this topic , could you tell me what size of tent had you in the last grow under helio, what yield have you get ? when i was look you last up on yt channel flowers wasnt is really good condition take care and keep contact with us

oneshot

hi one shot , thanks for visit us on this topic , could you tell me what size of tent had you in the last grow under helio, what yield have you get ? when i was look you last up on yt channel flowers wasnt is really good condition take care and keep contact with us

They were in a 4x4 side of a 4x8 tent. Granted this didn't end the best grow, the other plants came out frosty as can be. The ones under the Helio just lacked the finish. It killed it in veg though as you are seeing. I will definitely be following this to see what other people are doing with the lights. I am glad to see they are out in consumers hands and Helio spreading their name!

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've used the LX601 and the L4A. Overall they are good veg lights but lack the power to really finish off strains. Resin content under the Helio lights hasn't been anything special :/

oneshot, mind showing us a pic under them, you went stealth, but there released u can share with us man..

think maybe anything has to do with the infinite variables handed to us with the light? its a lot of blue in my opinion, already given the whites are 5.7k, but there is a whole lot of red

if you were doing 4x4 full power thats about 35 watts a square foot, and with that much far red and blue.. not sure you had the best outcome given there's near 177 watts of waste color.. ok we can argue blue, but casting 100 watts of far red , not sure its doing much, so even out of the pic, with blue at half, thats 26 watts a square foot... i'm no scientist nor have ran these lights long, but show us a pic will you

i've found nothing but great results so far under the lights, yet i'm not doing big spaces, nor do i think it would a good idea to do huge spaces as my setup involves little blue limiting lots of power let alone the far red.. but if anyone checked out the pepper post??? that was amazing growth in that size a tent

well if u dont like it i'll buy the 601 from ya

here's 2 feet down, small yield strain, solo cup grow pot, organic nutes, pollen flew also so.., the top got cut and will smoke test in a couple weeks, but was tight as is the bottom of the plants

yeah sorry not sure on pic orientation, this is just retarded..

update of my tent, problem is went out of town, told person to pollinate a few lower sets, i come home, all hairs are pollinated, i asked what did u do.. they took the male and shook all over............. so the plants are smaller and stunted from seeds.. but if u can see for reference the back right... not heavy yielders.

oneshot

wqehvm5.jpg

One of the only still pics I have. I had it in my 4x8 along with the California Lightworks 800W Solarstorm and a Radiant 500 COB from ALT.

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ beautiful, thanks.. what panel did better against the helio when you were using the helio? if I can ask

so here's an update from me.. I think power is 180 watts total.. so some to the fan , driver and such..

so with my spectrum right now, I'm getting good results, or results I like... thing I notice with this light then say my built white is the trichs seems better / more, and I notice the trichs are like more tacky feel between the fingers.. they are like very glue and sticky, in my own words.. yield is up from a cree XM-L2 but these are old now... also please remember their seeded too, also lineage on these are small yielding minus the front left, that when mixed got bigger..

so some pics showing trich , one I tried to get a total plant shot to see size ( bucket is a .75 gallon ) , and some of the tent, I count 21 tops, so these are not tree grows, they were pinched a couple times as they were kept in solo cup size pots for like 2 months in veg.. so the tops would be much bigger if growing un-pinched..

oneshot

habeeb, what are your thoughts on the blinking green LED light that is on the light? It drives me nuts and I wish it was not included. It lights up the tent significantly at night time, have you checked?

Phychotron

^ beautiful, thanks.. what panel did better against the helio when you were using the helio? if I can ask

so here's an update from me.. I think power is 180 watts total.. so some to the fan , driver and such..

so with my spectrum right now, I'm getting good results, or results I like... thing I notice with this light then say my built white is the trichs seems better / more, and I notice the trichs are like more tacky feel between the fingers.. they are like very glue and sticky, in my own words.. yield is up from a cree XM-L2 but these are old now... also please remember their seeded too, also lineage on these are small yielding minus the front left, that when mixed got bigger..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58009&pictureid=1382094View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58009&pictureid=1382095View Image
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58009&pictureid=1382096View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58009&pictureid=1382097View Image

so some pics showing trich , one I tried to get a total plant shot to see size ( bucket is a .75 gallon ) , and some of the tent, I count 21 tops, so these are not tree grows, they were pinched a couple times as they were kept in solo cup size pots for like 2 months in veg.. so the tops would be much bigger if growing un-pinched..

Looking very nice, how far along are these in the photos? Have you ever considered using the 1L SuperRoots Airpots? They work amazing for early veg, I transplant those into 4 gallons of coco and new roots rip through the stuff in no time. WELL worth the cash. They are the perfect sized ultimate root-prep for transplant container.

picture.php

picture.php

Here is a clone that was cut off the mother plant 27 days prior. All the original leaves had the tips cut off that you can see, but the rest is all new growth.

picture.php

Compare to these smaller plants in regular pots in the front, same age. Although in their defense I used the smaller clones for those pots, just as extras in case something came up.

I overload the clone collars to get 3-4 per site then don't let the root mass over grow. Ideally you want to plant when they start to explode like these two in this photo.
picture.php

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
habeeb, what are your thoughts on the blinking green LED light that is on the light? It drives me nuts and I wish it was not included. It lights up the tent significantly at night time, have you checked?

hey buddy !

do they blink at night? never checked them at night..

in all my growing time, I don't like to be light sensitive, in that I think it's good to have some light or it not be pitch black.. because I think it builds for a sensitive plant the second some light is introduced.. now I don't know the spectrum of moon light, but it's there and doesn't make flowering plants hermi or revert... once again no scientist, but I have had grows where someone would say, dude your gonna get hermis more then I can count.. I'VE NEVER HAD ONE HERMI plant... ever !

I like leaving tents flaps with a little opening.

now obviously someone is going to say, green doesn't affect plants at night.. I have no clue on that, but assuming the light from the helio is so so small, I don't think the plants would even register it, it's too low watt to do anything. that shift from intense lighting to this small green led blinking isn't going to do jack

annoyance is another thing, there's two things you can do, which I learned from some dude, you need to change your perception or procedure, as in you need to change your thinking about it, or take action on it.. don't like it as someone said cover it up, do you need to go that far? or do you need to change how you think about that blinking green led ???

now I'm gonna go stick my head in the tent at night.. to see how "bright" it is or is not..

PHYTO or whatever your name is, hahaha

have I considered it, sure for one second then I saw how ugly they are.. in my opinion.. I also have found growing in different styles every round I've ever been growing. I've seen a couple things that can affect root mass more then anything, first one being watering habits which is free, second is root stimulator products, third I would say is coco fiber or in second place as root stimulants usually come with a very high price tag.. I have some pots that really work with what I like, and that is achieving max yield in the smallest pot I care to take it to. I have a couple sizes depending on what I feel like. so I grow to grow, not to smoke, so I want to enjoy my time with the plants and I can't get over how awful they look to me.. thanks though, haha

timeline.. cant tell you buddy, been busier then hell, I would guesstimate in the photos, 5 weeks ????????? my growing evolved the second my microscope was lost in the mail along with all my other growing supplies.. I just chop when the "look" ready..

uho667

hi

im using over two years this lamp on my head when light are off

so green light is dosnt effect our ladys for 100%

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ACTIVE-EY...Bottle_Warmers_Coolers_LE&hash=item1e88c10fc8

and you can see another good company led light plantphotonic (realy good working order) i had them before and yield 1,44 gpw from 280 watt 390 g i had only 7 plants in grow room but space was for another two ,so from one plant i vgot 50g aprox if i will have another two plant i should got around 500g

this man is make this light in spain handy

http://www.plantphotonics.com/catalog/index.php

http://www.plantphotonics.com/catal...ducts_id=43&osCsid=qihdp6s9s6cohk232rmm69ubm5

so green light is dosnt effect our ladys for 100%