What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have/still growing strains from Elite Genetics?

Bro Chem head is my 707 headband diesel cut verified x my Chem dd(Chem d pheno) male..its gonna be real nice here is a old pic of the mother of those seeds..the 707 headband..huge yielder to..super frosted diesel blast

Elite- hows it going man? Homie blessed me with a bunch of your gear from ways back. Do you have any pix or more info on chemhead?

Attachments

• grailHB.jpg
    grailHB.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 31
They would be over 8 years old if originals..I never made f2 bro was pointless I had f1 and the Larry og clone so I made a backcross a year after I made the f1..I took a nice lemon Larry f1 male and back crossed back to the Larry og clone..but I have heard of many different people making f2 and f3 and one group of guys are up to f5-6..

Hey Elite did you ever release Lemon Larry OG F2s? A friend of mine repacks his beans for storage but he says that they're originals he bought from you.

Yeah she taste great..chemy,fuely,funky nugs..I missed smoking her..there a insane frosted green phenotype to.. see..did u find any like that? How many beans u pop? U remember? Was it 5?

It's one of my top 5 favorites. Have this cut for almost 4 years.
Chemmy, fuelly, fruity with a flowery undertone.

It's also one of the most spread out cuts in my country, so she'll live a long time.

Attachments

• HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_6_DAY62.jpg
    HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_6_DAY62.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 28
If they can't deliver to you from this site have you tried greatlakesgenetics.com my homie Motarebel got some killer strain and they are here in Michigan bro! I'll be stocking them this summer as well as several other places..have some beans stocked here to hopefully...

No but would love to get a hold of some good genetics, everywhere I try to order from can't ship to me and they are exspensive,

black flag

Yeah she taste great..chemy,fuely,funky nugs..I missed smoking her..there a insane frosted green phenotype to.. see..did u find any like that? How many beans u pop? U remember? Was it 5?

I did not pop the seeds. I was gifted two cuts by a friend 4 years ago. The purple pheno and the insanely frosted high yileding green pheno you mentioned.
The green pheno is a beautiful plant, better than the purple. Stretched a lot in flowering. But I lost her. I am trying to get her back.
Is more fuely and chemy than the purple.

true grit

Veteran
Bro Chem head is my 707 headband diesel cut verified x my Chem dd(Chem d pheno) male..its gonna be real nice here is a old pic of the mother of those seeds..the 707 headband..huge yielder to..super frosted diesel blast

Awesome man, i remember seeing an old pic of 2ltr bottle sized cola from somebody but cant find any of the old pix. Ive got those, ult sfv chem and tpog in queue for poppage

jrockdro273

Yeah, he was a bit of a boob, but say what ya want, he had some crazy shit.

A good pal of mine actually test grew a lot of strains for him. His genetics were all over the map but there were 'great' keepers in just about every pack. I smoked many of them but settled on the Tahoe and SFV as my two favourites. I've also got a pack of his SoCal Master Kush x '97 Original Bubblegum that I must look into one of these days.

BM

If they can't deliver to you from this site have you tried greatlakesgenetics.com my homie Motarebel got some killer strain and they are here in Michigan bro! I'll be stocking them this summer as well as several other places..have some beans stocked here to hopefully...

Hey brotha love the twisted purple og and I'm excited ur back forreal the haters are always gonna hate on the homies that are doing better shit than they are lol

murciano207

I have many TPOGK crosses, seeds send in 2005/07 from "earth" by the cannaworld forum

Twisted HashPlant OG Kush- Twisted Purple OG Kush x [G13 x HashPlant]

Master Twisted OG Kush- Twisted Purple OG Kush x Master Kush

Pine Twisted OG Kush- Twisted Purple OG Kush x Pine Tar Kush

Twisted Pink OG Kush- Twisted HashPlant OG Kush x Pink Widow

1474142095.png