What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have/still growing strains from Elite Genetics?

O

OneTokeOver

I just popped 3 La Katana fems last week. I know very little about the company or the seeds, got them as a freebie. I will say they came up very fast and are looking good.

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Have grown his Tahoe Double OG and Double OG SFV on several occasions.
Got 3 of the latter ready for last transplant and flipped in the next few days.
Both are very good smoke.
rasta.gif

BM

Attachments

• SFV.jpg
    SFV.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 31
  • SFV2.jpg
    SFV2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Tahoe.jpg
    Tahoe.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 21

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Damn I remember looking at those ads for his different crosses as a kid and thinking it was bullshit.. Like no way anyone could have that many elite strains. And then motherfucker gets busted and I'm like fuck me I should have ordered up a grip lol..... Young mistakes. Still got some Nirvana Papaya I ordered around that time I haven't gotten around to LOL....

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Damn I remember looking at those ads for his different crosses as a kid and thinking it was bullshit.. Like no way anyone could have that many elite strains. And then motherfucker gets busted and I'm like fuck me I should have ordered up a grip lol..... Young mistakes. Still got some Nirvana Papaya I ordered around that time I haven't gotten around to LOL....

Yeah, he was a bit of a boob, but say what ya want, he had some crazy shit.

A good pal of mine actually test grew a lot of strains for him. His genetics were all over the map but there were 'great' keepers in just about every pack. I smoked many of them but settled on the Tahoe and SFV as my two favourites. I've also got a pack of his SoCal Master Kush x '97 Original Bubblegum that I must look into one of these days.

BM

Attachments

• SFV3.jpg
    SFV3.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 19
  • SFV4.jpg
    SFV4.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Tahoe2.jpg
    Tahoe2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 29

Bud_Man10

Veteran
damn you need to pop those bro from what I understand those were some of if not the best seeds he made .

I know Prodigy, I know!!!!
biggrin.gif

Thanks to my buddy, I was lucky to get my hands on them just before 'things went down'.
My young fella has been raggin' on me for 2 years to pop them, however, you know what it's like, only so much room at the inn, and lots of other beans to try.
Maybe next round I'll run some to see what they're all about.

I just popped 3 La Katana fems last week. I know very little about the company or the seeds, got them as a freebie. I will say they came up very fast and are looking good.

Hey OneTokeOver I think you're confusing Elite Seeds (La Katana) with Elite Genetics bro. I didn't recognize the strain as being one of Elite Genetics and did a quick google.

Cheers
BM

S

symbiote420

Beautiful plants BM and those nugs look killer! Sometimes we gotta listen to the kids bro! lol

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Beautiful plants BM and those nugs look killer! Sometimes we gotta listen to the kids bro! lol

Thanks symbiote420, both really are exceptional smoke. I just got some Tahoe beans from cc last week, if they are on par with this stuff I'll be more than happy.

I know... 'sometimes' the kids are right...sometimes! LOL

Peace
BM

sour power

Still have 2 packs of lemon Larry
1 pack double sfv OG
2 packs purple leaf chemdog
1 double dipped sour banana
3 seeds chem x sfv
And a metal haze cross he made.. Elite was cool with me and hooked it up plenty.. Can't wait to have the time to crack all of those gems

Bud_Man10

Veteran
Still have 2 packs of lemon Larry
1 pack double sfv OG
2 packs purple leaf chemdog
1 double dipped sour banana
3 seeds chem x sfv
And a metal haze cross he made.. Elite was cool with me and hooked it up plenty.. Can't wait to have the time to crack all of those gems

His Lemon Larry is very, very good! Wicked in fact.
I was torn between it and his Double SFV...chose the latter (all I had room for at the time).
Bet you'll find some gold in those packs SP. :)

BM

Laughing Jim

I still have a couple packs of ChemD X ChemD X Chem 91...and some Lemon Larry.The
He had so many strains because he grew and flowered in cups, not pots.

symbiote420

Veteran
Yeah vaped that Twisted Purple OG looks nice bro! My homie used to run the Lemon Larry but let it go cause it pushed bananas in the last couple of weeks .....bummer too cause it was killer and I never found a seed in it! I had the real deal Larry cut and their potency was about the same the LL was definitely more lemony though lol

I hope he can get it back from the guy he got it from! Anyone have pics of his Ultimate Chem '08? I have some of Kid Twist's (Evolution Seeds Ultimate Chem 2011) which is Chem D x UC2008 I've been sitting on ....it's the closes thing I have so far, hopefully there's a good pheno in there for me to play with!

TreFarmer

Hey Sym, I found an ole homie holding a fine list of beans.. he mentioned Elites but they aren't on the list. I will ask again cause I am sure he read some off from his vault. If so I will PM you the findings.

BTW I hear rumblings your Sym's Sour male is gonna bed my lady OG.... our buddy might be onto something special!! Both parents are packing a peck of special characteristics. We need to team up on my Sour D female. We have had her since in or before 2000, never herms, and is THE full Sour D package!
Hmmmm?

vapedg13

Veteran
thanks everyone for the comments and props...this is a very finky girl...all my other strains run ok in sunshine... twisted...I found out have to add alittle bone meal to the sunshine or it gets a phous def easy

I been lookin for the lemon larry cut forever....That is one I paid for and never recieved cause of that stupid kid