What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have/still growing strains from Elite Genetics?

black flag

Nice to see you back, Elite.
I grew: Banana OG x Bubba, Sour OG x Bubba, Blackberry OG x Bubba, Ultimate Chem 91.
I still have a mom of UC91 purple pheno and I'm flowering the Sour OG Bubba for the last time.
There's also a green pheno of UC91 and a Blackberry Bubba alive with friends.

Banana OG x Bubba
picture.php

Last edited:
Thanks bro glad ur doing good! That banana og x bubba looks like it turned out good! Those ultimate Chem 91 had to be fire as its Chem 91 x Chem dd x Chem 91=75% Chem 91 and 25% Chem dd🔥🔥😱 did you find a nice purple phenotype then? U don't by chance have a pic do ya? Just curious.. So glad to see these genetics still going 8 years later!

Nice to see you back, Elite.
I grew: Banana OG x Bubba, Sour OG x Bubba, Blackberry OG x Bubba, Ultimate Chem 91.
I still have a mom of UC91 purple pheno and I'm flowering the Sour OG Bubba for the last time.
There's also a green pheno of UC91 and a Blackberry Bubba alive with a friend.

Banana OG x Bubba
View Image

Here's some finished pics of what to expect on the ult Chem 08 my fellow michigandar lol..pix thanks to iceburgslim and bigbuddyq

Yeah vaped that Twisted Purple OG looks nice bro! My homie used to run the Lemon Larry but let it go cause it pushed bananas in the last couple of weeks .....bummer too cause it was killer and I never found a seed in it! I had the real deal Larry cut and their potency was about the same the LL was definitely more lemony though lol

I hope he can get it back from the guy he got it from! Anyone have pics of his Ultimate Chem '08? I have some of Kid Twist's (Evolution Seeds Ultimate Chem 2011) which is Chem D x UC2008 I've been sitting on ....it's the closes thing I have so far, hopefully there's a good pheno in there for me to play with!

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20161218_023052.jpg
    IMG_20161218_023052.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 22
Damn that mofo got Lem Thai/Hawaii sat./bubba kush/sour diesel/Larry og kush and chemdawg in it..lol wtf does it taste like bro that's a super hybrid🔥😁 call that mofo 6 way fire🔥

Here's a close as I can get to that....lemon thai x pre98 X sour larry x ult chem 08 aka country time kush

I'm preparing the UC91 green pheno to flower outdoor
she is one of the most beautiful plants I have seen , haven't smoked her yet, but I'm glad to have the cut

Lastdon

Right now Thunderfudge has been playing with your genetics into a few of his creations.

81808 og (818 og Relentless Cut) Ultimate chem 08
Lemon Bubba Kush x Ultimate Sfv

black flag

Thanks bro glad ur doing good! That banana og x bubba looks like it turned out good! Those ultimate Chem 91 had to be fire as its Chem 91 x Chem dd x Chem 91=75% Chem 91 and 25% Chem dd🔥🔥😱 did you find a nice purple phenotype then? U don't by chance have a pic do ya? Just curious.. So glad to see these genetics still going 8 years later!

Did not find any good pic of the UC91 (purple) so I asked a friend who also have the cut.

Ultimate Chemdawg 91 (purple pheno) - Grown by a friend

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

true grit

Veteran
Elite- hows it going man? Homie blessed me with a bunch of your gear from ways back. Do you have any pix or more info on chemhead?

Plantlovers

Elite

Elite

No but would love to get a hold of some good genetics, everywhere I try to order from can't ship to me and they are exspensive,

Truthful

Hey Elite did you ever release Lemon Larry OG F2s? A friend of mine repacks his beans for storage but he says that they're originals he bought from you.

I'm sure you'll love it bro..try to grab some pix b4 u chop her..here's what a 4 seed beta grow produced from her..

I'm preparing the UC91 green pheno to flower outdoor
she is one of the most beautiful plants I have seen , haven't smoked her yet, but I'm glad to have the cut

Attachments

• HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_6_DAY62.jpg
    HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_6_DAY62.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 18
  • HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_2_DAY62.jpg
    HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_2_DAY62.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 27
  • HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_7_DAY48.jpg
    HERB_ULTIMATE CHEMDAWG 1991_7_DAY48.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 16
The homie Thunderfudge has done me a big favor and kept mixing my genetics as i would have and he has gotten good at breeding and im so thankful he did this to keep my stuff goin! He made about a dozen crosses or more using my genetics and crossed with his clones or his genetics etc..he made...
1. super sour deez x Larry og kush x ultimate chemdawg sfv
2. sour Larry x ultimate chemdawg 2008
3. pre 98 bubba x lemon Thai x ultimate chemdawg sfv
4. ultimate chemdawg 2008 f2
5. banana og x ultimate chemdawg sfv
6. Nor cal fire og x ultimate chemdawg sfv
7. WiFi x ult Chem 2008 x the white x ult Chem 2008
8.sour Larry og kush f2
9. Sour Larry og x fruity pebbles og
10. Ult Chem 2008 x ult Chem sfv

Probably some others but he got that funk check his Instagram it's nice runningwithlightning

Right now Thunderfudge has been playing with your genetics into a few of his creations.

81808 og (818 og Relentless Cut) Ultimate chem 08
Lemon Bubba Kush x Ultimate Sfv