What's new

Anybody crafty?

ROJO145

Veteran
These guys know some girl who's crafty,I been workin on a killer cig-a-butt collection:sasmokin:
picture.php

H

HellBoy

Have ya ever made a kif box for yerself??? It's real easy and cheap to do.... and what can I say???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...you reap what you sow! :cool:

picture.php

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I was curious too. Hello ladies. I am a crafty dude.

I do counted cross stitch on 2x2 squares. I am also working on larger projects. One is almost finished. The next one are birds on tree branches. Once the sets are done, I'm taking the to the Arts District and put them up for sale.

A definite time killer....

mellomel

BE GOOD OR BE GOOD AT IT!
ICMag Donor
:kitty:Hi, I am a bit crafty in more ways than one-lol...
But on a more serious note, I really enjoy some crafts and arts. My fav thing is mosaic art with glass tiles. I have a few finished furniture items like my baby boys room. All his furniture has been tiled with a teddy bear theme, My older boy loves the movie 'CARS' so his bed head is tiled to that theme plus his wardobe and toy box. I am currently doing butterflies in the bathroom and toilet. I am also about to grout my big coffee table which is a dragonflies theme. I have stacks of pictures that my husband took of me while I was working on them but I have too blurr my face first before I post them. And I suppose this should give me incentive to take photo's of the finished items. I also make dream catchers and sun catchers. It is great to see other craft n art lovers @ i.c. Isn't that what growing pot is all about too... Does any one of you ladies sell the crafts you make. I want to start but am not quite so sure on how to get started. Where I am, we have markets and stalls for things like that, but I don't know if I have the confidence to think I am good enough to sell. Give me a bit and I will make an album in my profile if anyone is interested in giving me constructial criticism. I am open mined and up for any suggestions. I don't want to post pics here as i don't want to hijack the thread.
Keep the peace alive...