What's new

ANY UFC AND PRIDE FANS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Sensi

Oh man that fite was straight scary!!! Both of them were walkin comas!!!

Neither of them knew the fight was over or who won!!!

Great fight Fingaz!

-G

One Love

damn, that midget in the blue did the head stand kick and knocked that big fucker down. that is some wild entertainment there!

dbuzz

Veteran
that fight for the troops card ended up being bruuuutal. broke arm, broke leg, nasty ko...all in one night.

can't wait til
ufc92-poster.jpg

:D

alright, so its been a while since i checked here...its time for the first post-upgrade MMA update. tonight we saw an obviously past his prime Coleman take on possibly the worst incarnation of Shogun ive ever seen. even though Shogun got the W, im not sure there really is a winner after that one. it just came out that we're gonna see Shogun square up with Liddell. (who i might add has incorporated more into training than just the pit lately) if Shogun doesnt get some goddamn cardio goin his hands are gonna drop.....we all know what happens next.

Hendo takes one here too. does this mean he gets tuf 9? i know what it does mean, he gets Bisping. thats got #1 contender written all over it, but again theres no real winner. all the winner gets is a trip to the hospital courtesy of Silva.

ive hit on the big "winners", now i think its time to look at the other side of the coin. Coleman may take another fight in the octagon. though if you think about who it could possibly be against, guys like James Irvin come to mind. thats just asking for trouble. as for Franklin's fate...id really hate to use the word "gatekeeper" in this situation. truth is, as long as Silva has the belt Franklin doesnt have a prayer.

letdown of the night goes to...Dennis Kang!! congratulations you got submitted by Alan Belcher. now someone google Alan Belcher. good job man

edit:
Franklin does have some possibly moneymaking fights at 205, but again guys like Wand come to mind...ouch

Last edited:

rafe

Chris Horedecki?

Chris Horedecki?

I'm not sure if I spelled his last name correctly but the kid fought IFL?? They had Silverbacks and teams with names like that. This kid was I think 19 years old and 9 and 0 in MMA. He has hands of stone. Anyone know why he isn't in the UFC ?? Thanks

he actually had to pull out of a fight recently due to an injury in training. hes fighting for affliction, but after seeing their payroll numbers from the last show.... im not so sure they will be around to promote another

Last edited:

B.Grant

Did the Emilienko vs Arlovski (sp?) Affliction #s look badly? Is Affliction on there way out? I like it all, but I hate to see Dana (don't get me wrong I do like him) be the only show in town after he called the Henderson vs. Franklin fight "epic". WTF, epic's a bit much.

:joint:

man idk bout fabor hes an amazing fighter dont get me wrong(one of the best) but i think hes to cocky he seems like a comp prick...idk tho he could be a cool guy in real life ...that loss to brown was sick tho mayn brown beat him sillay but then he comes back n whoops jens

i wouldnt say that Brown beat Faber silly....not even convincingly. If you watch that fight again, Urijah was winning the fight until he tried to throw a fancy ass spinning back-elbow. its at that point that he ran into a well timed punch and got KTFO

I have a couple friends that have ran into Faber in a bar in nor cal and they say he was real humble and real surprised they even knew who the hell he was! They chopped it up with him and said he was just chillin tryin to have a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts