What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

troutman

Seed Whore
Samsquanch

picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
So are they filming another season? I know I should know but I let the liquor do all the thinking's and can't remember

Gmack

Watch "one last shot" on Netflix it's the first incarnation of tpb. Layhe, Ricky and Julian are in it. You can see how the story evolved into tpb.

H

HaHaHashish

Straight up I haven't seen in a few seasons, but I'm not sure they can fill the void Mr Lahey left.

They are not going to easily fill the void left by Mr Lahey.

I think Snoop was good in the TPB, I'd like to see more guest appearances. Andrew "Dice" Clay would be excellent for an episode and there are dozens of others, but I wouldn't want to see TPB relying on famous people to be relevant The show desperately needs a leading female and the introduction of several new support actors...and as I've said before, the writing needs improvement.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new season!

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I hope the next season isn't as horrible as the last... They gonna really have to kick up their game with John Dunsworth not on the crew anymore due to him departing this dimension may he RIP but seen they put a program similar to tpb it's pretty boss almost thought it was a new series till I seen John D. Then I googled the title to find out it was released in 2011

shithawk420

Veteran
I think there's a new season coming next year.can any Canadian bros confirm? It will never be the same without the liquor.( Officer Jim Lahey rip)

shithawk420

Veteran
That's awesome.too bad they already named their beer Freedom 35.that would be the perfect name for their strain.OH! Strain:GREEN BASTARD.Origin:pARTS UNKNOWN

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
The animated series is technically the 13th season because it literally starts where the 12th season ends with them turning into cartoons from being so fucked up off of mushrooms I personally like it but could also see them doing a season or two more before perhaps switching back to the way it was before having to go animated to give Dunsworth a shot to still shine even from after death already anticipating the second season animated as it ended interestingly....

shithawk420

Veteran
The animated season is fucked.even I haven't finished it yet.at least they did a halfway decent tribute to John.the liquor never dies

Latest posts

Latest posts