What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

shithawk420

Veteran
the shows been around for 20 years.lahey died last year and phil collins died i think about ten years ago.trevor quit,lucy quit cuase she is bitch.dont know the details about cyrus

Cadfael

They are going around the US doing live concerts.

With swear.net, podcasts, netflix, and their merch store they are thriving.

Yes, we all miss Lahey. But they are continuing.

Gmack

the shows been around for 20 years.lahey died last year and phil collins died i think about ten years ago.trevor quit,lucy quit cuase she is bitch.dont know the details about cyrus

Real life beef between bubbles and Cyrus. Cyrus pissed about being underpaid.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They should start a whole new one where they come back as geezers, with bottle throwing grand kids. All new support characters.

shithawk420

Veteran
That show was too hard to make and a lot of people either didn't like or know it even existed.some funny shit though.

honestly I tried to watch it, but couldn't get into it! the humour was too dry for me, which is weird because honestly that's my favorite style of humour, but i feel like this show was just poorly written. some good jokes, but not enough to keep me.

shithawk420

Veteran
poorly written?LOL TPB is the best show since The Three Stooges and Moe is a genius.TV today what not be what it is if it wasnt for the TTS.you either get it or you dont.

troutman

Seed Whore
hqdefault.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
poorly written?LOL TPB is the best show since The Three Stooges and Moe is a genius.TV today what not be what it is if it wasnt for the TTS.you either get it or you dont.

I think masterchef was talking about [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour..[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Which I thought was brilliant, but that's just me. It was not like anything I ever saw before, so at least give it points for originality.
[/FONT]

shithawk420

Veteran
I think masterchef was talking about [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Drunk and On Drugs Happy Funtime Hour..[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Which I thought was brilliant, but that's just me. It was not like anything I ever saw before, so at least give it points for originality.
[/FONT]
oh i didnt even think about that.that show was something else.i think British comedy was a big part of that show but i havent seen it in years.does anyone know if its on Swearnet or where to find it?

X

xavier7995

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Man, i wanted to like that show so bad, but unfortunately it just fell flat with me.

I would imagine you could find clips for most of it on youtube.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
The last season had some good scenes but rickeys new woman ruins it for me not the same without lucy like i get she quit because of what happened with Mike and that teenage kid doin coke or something... but they should have left her spot empty it could have been much better fuck in my opinion the out of the park:europe and usa were much better than the last season aside from laheys last moments which i love coz lahey made the show that much better him and bobandy

Latest posts

Latest posts