What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

mjg132

When Lahey and Randy are bopping dressed as Tonto and the Lone Ranger for their gay sex shit...just ingenious!!
Other characters add well to the show,the fat guy that got bashed in the stomach and burping had me on the floor,brilliant!!!
The laser cross-hairs when their getting interviewed busts me up too.
J-roc after he got caught masturbating..lol....

That show IS my fave of all time and i'm glad the humour is universal.If you dont like it,your dead.
Countdown to liquor day sucked. :(

G

Guywithoutajeep

frig off Ricky!

or the entire scene when Randy is whoring himself out on the corner, is that a laundromat where all those people are randomly dancing and jamming out?

seriously fucking original!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I have to say i dont watch shit for tv. My boy turned me on to this show... I watched one episode and had to download all the seasons and the movies...

lol i took a week and watched them all.. Laughed everytime and never got old I AM a trailer park boy at heart lol....

M

m00nchild

LMAO! I'm on Season 4 right now, and I just saw the episode where Bubbles put on his wrestling costume and became the Green Bastard. ROFL!!

3239059341_1b830677e9.jpg

I remember coming across this thread a long time ago, and it inspired a Google search to see what the deal is. I bookmarked it and just stumbled across it last week.

Probably spend 20 hours total watching this show since then.

Awesome show, bump for those who haven't seen it.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
netflix has seasons 1-7 on watch instant..

goddamn bottle kids and fucking dump bees!!!!
AND FUCK SWAYZE AND HIS FUCKING TRAIN!!!!!

med_breeder

J-Roc : Mafakas with guts like that a'int off the cheeseburgers, mafakas with guts like
that are definately still on the cheeseburgers!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My favorite scenes are when Bobandy plays the home movies while he's trying to show Lahey how he acts when he's drunk.

"I'm mowing the air Rand!"
"Watch me do a wraparound!"