What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

mafia

old man gave me that when i was in grade 7
seen alotta action
9 millimeter
safety always off
told me he was proud of me once, fuckin prick

N

NachoConQueso

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

They added all the seasons to Netflix streaming. Huge score

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
"greasy"

the most used quote from TPB for me

Eg.
Bubbles: My God that's greasy.
Ray: Sometimes life is greasy Bubbles.

i constantly find myself describing a sketchy situation as "it's getting pretty fucking greasy here boys"

A Farmerr

Lahey : You know, he grew up as a little shit-spark from the old shit-flame, and then he turned into a shit-bonfire, and then, driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance, he turned into a raging shit-firestorm.

must be the best shit analogy ever.. hell the best show ever. Period! :)

The fields they are standing in are fields of Hemp it is legal to grow in Nova Scotia with a permit. I have met the three actors that play Ricky, Julian and Bubbles. They are fun to hang out with. I met Mike Smith (actor that plays Bubbles) at Cheers one night many years ago while in Halifax. He went home with the hottest girl in the bar. Sweet. There was a bar in Halifax that was named after Bubbles and part owned by him. It closed down last year though.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
i looove the trailer park boys!! i think my fave episode is propane propane. the only part i dont like is that when lahey has the gun to rickys head he asks if he can smoke a cigarette before lahey kills him and he's got 14 joints in his pocket. lmao wtf is up w/ that??

C

CANNATOPIA

TP BOYS ROCK! "Hey you!, smokes, Now!"
One of my favs has to be the Conky episode.
"F U Julian, my daughter just shot me in the ass."

bbing

oh fuck.....i just finished my netflix marathon.......I NEED MORE SOON!
cant believe we are just finding this....

found some interesting contraversy re: "what ever happened to Corey & Trevor?"

Anyone hear anything on the new show? (things you can do while high)

..the hash driveway gave me anxiety the whole time. lots of ferril dog hairs for ya.us

Latest posts

Latest posts