What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

P

PerroVerde

Day 16 here with Veg+Bloom in coco and loving it. Running the RO formula at 1.4 EC. I'm no pro but the plants are happy...

Grow4Flow

May be a stupid question but I gotta ask........how are you all getting you EC? Are you mixing extra strong and slowly adding little by little to the res to reach the desired level? My meter (hanna pen) doesn't read is EC only microsemen and PPM, what's the conversion? Thanks in advance

Grow4Flow

has anyone tried using this formula in RW? salt build up is an issue in any media and i imagine that RW would hold the most salts. Since sodium is used to create any dry, powder type nutrient, it seems like it could be a bad idea for such high retention media such as RW.

i just received my 1lb bucket and am looking for any experienced growers with RW feeding V+B before i feed. my plan is to root in 6" grodan blocks then into my ebb n flo buckets so i don't have to use so much hrydroton.

smoooth

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

has anyone tried using this formula in RW? salt build up is an issue in any media and i imagine that RW would hold the most salts. Since sodium is used to create any dry, powder type nutrient, it seems like it could be a bad idea for such high retention media such as RW.

i just received my 1lb bucket and am looking for any experienced growers with RW feeding V+B before i feed. my plan is to root in 6" grodan blocks then into my ebb n flo buckets so i don't have to use so much hrydroton.

That was net prophets original setup. He rocked the hell out of it with RW. He just complained about the roots getting to thick in the blocks and was worried it might be stunting them

jayjayfrank

Veteran
450ppm-600ppm or 0.8EC-1.2EC is standard feeding for me with veg+bloom tap formula.

0.5 teaspoon per gallon or something like 2-3 grams per gallon puts me in that range at ph of 6.0.

now this is for mutliple plants, right now i am flowering dj shorts cocoa kush, cannabiogen peyote purple, cannacopia chunky cheese, rezdog snowdog bx and alpha diesel. 600ppm/1.2EC is the limit for the cocoa kush and peyote purple and the snowdog and alpha are calmag hogs and could use a higher dose(1.4 EC). whats amazing is that they are all happy together in a specific window, yes - some like more of certain things than others - but i dont think any other one part will do 'as good' for such diversity. timed watering would also help some of these issues.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been feeding the veg @ 1.5 is defenatly helping they've stopped the K def on newer growth & they've doubled their size in a weeks time . Thanx for your Help Rives & everybody :tiphat:

TokerAce

I will say that Veg Bloom Is an exciting product and I Use it just in soil apps. I can not get it to work in Hempy buckets or DWC! But since most of my Ladies like soil better not a big issue! My Only issue with Veg Bloom is customer support! I emailed Eric(?) several times with quick responces then Nothing! I had my Hydro shop Milf contact them about adding Veg Bloom to there selection and no response! I emailed them and nothing! So do they only do net orders or what! They have several growers wanting there product in my area but no where to buy it but on the net! So if anyone can get ahold of them please have them contact me threw here or get me a number to talk to someone there !
TY and Bsafe Toker

P

PerroVerde

These are my mother getting 1.1EC of Veg+Bloom hand watered daily in two gallon smart pots of coco and loving it. They chill under the t5's till its time for some clones...

I tell all people first trying V+B to do yourself a favor and on the first run to use ONLY V+B and see what you get. It is COMPLETE! Plenty of silica in several forms as well!! No Cal/Mag is needed but can be used if you want to supplement cal/mag.

V+B also contains many organic compounds and it is not a "all chemical nutrient". It contains amino acids, cytokinns, humics, and as mentioned contains the best fulvic isolate on the market, or should I say the most bio-active.

You can use tea's with V+B if you like using tea's and bennies. But really to be fair to yourself, you should try the first run with only V+B and see what you get. Most get the cleanest product that they have ever grown, best tasting and bigger yields even.

How do you know any of this? Do you work for them?

Any of you know whether or not the Veg+Bloom will kill any Mychorrizae? I have heard it will. The company says it wont. Obviously they say that but im curious.

Y

YosemiteSam

Any of you know whether or not the Veg+Bloom will kill any Mychorrizae? I have heard it will. The company says it wont. Obviously they say that but im curious.

There is nothing in it (provided they have listed everything) that will kill your mychorrizzae fungi...that is a fact. Having said that if you build up too much EC in the root zone it will kill all kinds of stuff. It is safe if you use it properly.

Anything with a "cide" at the end of its name will kill microbiology...including Eagle 20. So avoid all fungicides, miticides, herbicides, etc. Avoid anhydrous ammonia...those are the things that kill fungi...the rest is bullshit hype.

Y

YosemiteSam

Been feeding the veg @ 1.5 is defenatly helping they've stopped the K def on newer growth & they've doubled their size in a weeks time . Thanx for your Help Rives & everybody :tiphat:

I cannot help it I gotta say something. K is the most mobile mineral in a plant...if you cut a plant and lay it on the ground and water it, K will flow out of the plant into the ground...that is how mobile it is.

K deficiencies show up in old growth...not new. The plant will translocate K to new growth every time. Plus this formula has a ton of K...of all the things you could get a K def ain't one.

If you wanna see if you actually have a K def take a brix meter and measure brix in new leaves and old...if there is more than a 10% difference (and the old leaves will always be lower than the new) you have a def. I am willing to bet no one can find that with this nute...period.

You might have a Mg def, or a P def cause the K is so high...but that is another story.

ICbuds

Veteran
There are a bunch of finished grows on here. Look in my pictures, all Veg+Bloom. I have used the hydroplex and overdrive and they did plump up a little so tweaking may help but it sure is the easiest option out there.
Some SFV OG I just finished
picture.php
picture.php

ICbuds

Veteran
I added Overdrive 10mls per gallon at week 5, I'd have to look back to figure out what I did with the Hplex

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I cannot help it I gotta say something. K is the most mobile mineral in a plant...if you cut a plant and lay it on the ground and water it, K will flow out of the plant into the ground...that is how mobile it is.

K deficiencies show up in old growth...not new. The plant will translocate K to new growth every time. Plus this formula has a ton of K...of all the things you could get a K def ain't one.

If you wanna see if you actually have a K def take a brix meter and measure brix in new leaves and old...if there is more than a 10% difference (and the old leaves will always be lower than the new) you have a def. I am willing to bet no one can find that with this nute...period.

You might have a Mg def, or a P def cause the K is so high...but that is another story.

Don't know about whether its shows in new growth or not & you seem to know what your talking about but it was defenatly a pottasium def . it may have been because i wasn't feeding enough to get good runoff everytime & the salts build up caused it . but after upping my dose & feeding to good runoff .... the plants responded great & doubled their size in a weeks time .

That was net prophets original setup. He rocked the hell out of it with RW. He just complained about the roots getting to thick in the blocks and was worried it might be stunting them

yup. I am trying the mats that you put on your tray under your blocks on one of my tables this run. got the cube caps too. I'm hitting them all with 2EC this week and so far soooo gooood

34si1rp.jpg

synwhx.jpg