What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah i sent him an email . we'll see what he has to say in a day or 2 . in the mean time ... i'll wait & see what happens with yours too . thanx brother :)

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well ... according to Chris , nothing except the dyes they use has changed about their nutrients . (different supplier )
So ... It looks like its my water source (city municipal ) that causing my PH to swing so fast . I'll just have to deal with it till spring .
I'm going to have to get into their web site & see if i can get an updated water analysis .

dalilguy

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Dans, try another source of ph down. Also I've noticed in some hard water situations... I have had luck by ph'ing it
Close to where I want it first then adding my nutrients and have found it to remain much stable.

It's more then likely the city making changes like u stated. Same time of the year is when I need to start changing
My ways. Back to ro for this project :tiphat: :joint:

thewhitelotus

Veteran
just read through the thread and looking forward to giving v&b a whirl. Requested a sample from them today....anyone know how big the sample pack is?

thanks

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
http://hydro-gardens.com/10822.htm

basically the same shit only its $2 per #

someone test this shit please.:comfort:

Well, I was curious. The price is pretty good if you buy a 25lb package ($1.62/lb), but it still needs Mg added to it. If you buy the 5 lb package, it is a bit over $4/lb, and the smallest pack of Mag Sulfate is about $1.50/lb. Pretty good prices.

The problem comes when comparing the ingredients. The listed percentages are wildly different (V+B first), N=16% vs 10%, P=10% vs 8%, K=30% vs 22%, Ca=18% vs 4%, Mg=6% vs (add whatever), S=4.5% vs (couldn't find the percentage as a component of either the mix or the mag sulfate).

And as we have all been through this before, V+B also has ingredients that aren't listed to protect their formula.

As my kids used to say, they are just the same, only different. If I was going to roll-my-own, I'd use Jack's.

The cube caps and coco mats are pretty sweet dan. i dunno if they would work for your coco but for the 6" cubes they are banging. I'm only 7 days into flower and this round is looking thicker than ever on the dairy queen and the roots are coming through the bottoms of the mat. I let my ECs slip and they all went up over 2 again but everything looks lush so I don't think I did any harm

2cdveqa.jpg

c6jyf.jpg

N

Northernamnesia

If your looking for a silca product then you must try Aptus fasilitor. Its unreal. super tight stacking. I used it with Canna and im sold. I will never ever grow Amnesia without it again

N

Northernamnesia

Took the Purple Marty down today. Tried out a tester from a few days ago, just dry enough to burn, 2 good bowl hits and I was fried... This will be 1 week cured Christmas smoke. It should be pretty decent even after 1 week.

View Image

View Image

View Image

This is just one bad ass AK47 bud right here, this is the tightest plant of all 6.
View Image

The end is very near for these girls.. Already at 90%+ cloudy with some scattered amber. Them big thick pistils just keep poppin so I'm letting them get their final push.

good work my man:thank you:
What you pull per light? the quality is there

keep it up

View Image

good work my man:thank you:
What you pull per light? the quality is there

keep it up

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
running this shit in trays w/ hydroton @ tsp(5.5g)/gal.
ladies are loving life and frosty for only being flipped on 1/1.
leaps and bounds ahead of any other 1 part nute i've used in the trays so far.
final product will tell, i'll try to snap some pics in a day or so.

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cube caps and coco mats are pretty sweet dan. i dunno if they would work for your coco but for the 6" cubes they are banging. I'm only 7 days into flower and this round is looking thicker than ever on the dairy queen and the roots are coming through the bottoms of the mat. I let my ECs slip and they all went up over 2 again but everything looks lush so I don't think I did any harm

I ordered a dozen of them to try on my 2 gallon square pots . i'll just set them on top of the coco around the base of the plant . i like the idea that they'll block some of the light hitting the coco & it'll give me 4 drip sites instead of 2 with out having to add more lines & drip stakes to the feed loop .
i'll get some pics & after they get here & hooked up . should be an ineresting experiment :)

the roots seem to love the mats so far huh Net ??? cool :)

Desert Hydro

Veteran
glad to see this thread is up and alive still! got a ton of stuff all under V+B and all doing great. ive got my ebb and flow buckets up, LED tent with coco and rockwool, big coco scrog and my veg all using the same res's lol. things havent been this simple since i cant even remember.

ive got some bloombastic on the wayl and am gonna try it out. my buddy in the CO scene swears by it, but then again he says that when he sets up his next personal he is switching to V+B because of my setup and how simple it is. hopefully the BB plays nice with V+B. they are doing great as is but if this works well i dont mind adding one more step to my mixing regimen :)

Attachments

• P1011521.jpg
    P1011521.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 11
  • P1011541.JPG
    P1011541.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 12
  • P1011512.JPG
    P1011512.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 13
Ya Dan the mats are nice but kinda expensive. I think the mats run me like 30 bucks a piece , I'm looking for alternatives.

dairy queen 2013 first crop of the year! hitting them hard at 2.0EC!!
357ep1e.jpg

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
just hit 4 weeks today on these gals, flipped 1/1.
romulator's ssh
6 lil plants under a 400w cmh, e&f
tsp/g 5.7 ph
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

smell is already bonkers on these broads for their age!

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
seein as how we're showin plant shots :)

heres my KQR pineapple cindy pheno @ 38 days

DSCF0296.jpg

DSCF0297.jpg

DSCF0298.jpg

took her out to do a little leaf pluckin ... so i grabbed a few pics . shes at 38 days I'm down to 1.5 EC with her , she'll get flushed with .5 EC the last 2 weeks