What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any growers watching NBA!!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
surprised boston got as far as they did given their injuries

I'm thinking these guys are gonna be run the east next yr. They have a good group if you add Hayward n Kyrie to the mix

More matter the winner of Houston/golden st....the Cavs are gonna be huge underdogs in Vegas betting

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Houston n Golden St game 7 going on now. Pretty good game at halftime it Houston up 11. But Golden St can knock that out fast. Winner going to the NBA Finals!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Golden St is amazing.....they can go on a 20-0 run in 3 mins, they can just totally turn it on for a few mins and it's over. They can be down 15pts playing like crap and go on a 35-9 run or something like that and be ahead by 15. To nobody's surprise it's gonna be hard for anybody to handle the Warriors in a 7 game best of 4 series. Would CP3 have made a difference??? It would have been fun to watch CP3 he's a baller....GSW unbeatable?????

Americangrower

Veteran
Prediction time...GS in 4. King James leaves Cav's because he knows they can't beat Celtics with all their players healthy.
In typical James fashion going gets tough jump ship. Wonder how Cleveland fans will like seeing him in Philly next year.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
GS in 5.....since it's King James I give them 1 game....wouldn't mind seeing him in Philly. I been kinda pulling for Philly the last few yrs. Or Houston with Harden and CP3

Golden St has Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Iguadola, and at least 2 more guys in that bench that could be a #2 player on almost any team. I've never seen a team loaded with so many players. They should win 75 of 82 games every year.
Imagine Chicago with Jordan, Bird , magic, pippen, hakeem, and Karl Malone on the bench....it's just getting crazy. That's why I prefer college, but Golden St didn't create this salary cap. They have just kicked everybody's ass in figuring out how to make it work....and we all know they have made it work!!!!
Warriors in 5!!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't see them winning a single game. Unless GS shoots 7 for 40 from 3's and 50% from inside the paint like the Celtics did in game 7. LOL that aint happening.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I don't see them winning a single game. Unless GS shoots 7 for 40 from 3's and 50% from inside the paint like the Celtics did in game 7. LOL that aint happening.

Lol I'm a Lebron fan so I'm banking on that 7 for 40.....30% from the field for 3 qrt of some type of landslide game from GS

I don't think there's any doubt how much superior GS is in this yr final.....Cleveland is the biggest underdogs in like 15-20 yrs!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Cavs at Warriors.....NBA Finals game 1. Here we go smokers,growers, and sports fans alike. After a grueling NBA season here we go it's the finals....best of 4.....so there's at least 4 games lol. It's no secret the Warriors are a once in a decade, maybe century type of team, prolly the greatest team the last 25yrs. So it's a uphill battle for the Cavs as there HUGE underdogs!!!! Let's go

Storm Shadow

Veteran
wouldnt it be hilarious since the Supreme Court ruled that sports gambling is legal and the whole world thinks (knows) Warriors are going to run through the Cavs in 4 or 5 (Lebron Fan also) all bet on Golden State and Cavs end up winning....the amount of money for the start of the legal era would be nice :)

150 billion dollar industry a year on the books... probably double or triple of u count off the books as well.... thats alot of cash...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Klay Thompson shaken up after JR Smith cleaned him out. Looks like he's OK.

I dunno if Cleveland wants this pace. But Lebron and Co are very smart. Lebron especially....can they steal game 1 ???? Will the Warriors go on a 20-0 run any time and put this one away??? Let's watch and see!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Like the Magic era Lakers, Jordan Bulls....these Warriors turn up the wick in the 3rd qtr....some credit to coach Kerr....Riley/Lakers Jackson/bulls....you see the connection= greatness

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Game 1 instant classic Overtime. JR Smith thought they had the lead WTF....his heads up his ass in the finals!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
GSW and that's it. These Warriors on deadly shooters and a helluva team. James drops 50 and Cleveland loses a game they prolly should have won!!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
Wow I didn't know GS sucked so bad at rebounding. Good thing they shoot well because I know high schools teams that blockout and rebound better. 1 down 3 to go. Get the brooms ready because that was James best punch. He won't be able to do it again and his teammates blow.

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm not a James hater but I can't stand the way he just jumps to teams because his teammates aren't good enough. I'm old school, you stay on a team and make your mates better like Magic, Bird, Jordan. This shit Durant and James are doing is just weak.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm not a James hater but I can't stand the way he just jumps to teams because his teammates aren't good enough. I'm old school, you stay on a team and make your mates better like Magic, Bird, Jordan. This shit Durant and James are doing is just weak.

Yea old guys wanted to stay in a city and when/if they won a championship it was really special, now these guys put there five yrs in and then look to jump ship to a championship contender just like Durant, I'm a Durant fan but his legacy is ridin Curry and Co. Coat tails.....at least James come back to Cleveland when they only won 20 some games and got at least one championship. Thing is Cleveland's current team I'd bet couldn't win 20 games without James. Golden State could lose 2 of there big 5-6 and at least make a deep playoff run if not more.

Golden state don't have to rebound and they know it. They always come out guns blazing jacking up 3s in the 3rd qrt and there's always gonna at least hit one each....curry,Durant,Thompson,green, Livingston .,..there gonna go on a 15-20 to 0 run. Yea Cleveland gave it there best and no James ain't gonna see 51 in the finals again. Jr smith blew the game plus the overturn blocking call on James was bad. It was exciting....I'm not a GSW or Cavs fan. I do like watching James play, also Harden, CP3. I'm really more a philly fan the last 4 yrs or so