What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any growers watching NBA!!!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
Yea old guys wanted to stay in a city and when/if they won a championship it was really special, now these guys put there five yrs in and then look to jump ship to a championship contender just like Durant, I'm a Durant fan but his legacy is ridin Curry and Co. Coat tails.....at least James come back to Cleveland when they only won 20 some games and got at least one championship. Thing is Cleveland's current team I'd bet couldn't win 20 games without James. Golden State could lose 2 of there big 5-6 and at least make a deep playoff run if not more.

Golden state don't have to rebound and they know it. They always come out guns blazing jacking up 3s in the 3rd qrt and there's always gonna at least hit one each....curry,Durant,Thompson,green, Livingston .,..there gonna go on a 15-20 to 0 run. Yea Cleveland gave it there best and no James ain't gonna see 51 in the finals again. Jr smith blew the game plus the overturn blocking call on James was bad. It was exciting....I'm not a GSW or Cavs fan. I do like watching James play, also Harden, CP3. I'm really more a philly fan the last 4 yrs or so

I agree about Cav not winning 20 games without him, but they weren't this team when he came back. He only came back because they had a stud in Irving and a open max spot which he made them get Love. If this was the roster they had then he would never have gone there.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I agree about Cav not winning 20 games without him, but they weren't this team when he came back. He only came back because they had a stud in Irving and a open max spot which he made them get Love. If this was the roster they had then he would never have gone there.

Yea he's not going anywhere that don't have pieces around him, these players/generation aren't like the guys we grew up watching just like we said ie jordan, magic, bird, Isaiah , Hakeem....you know if James bolts this yr he's going to a contender with 2 max guys. I think Houston will make a big run at James. And depending on were George, Kwahi and a few other max guys go maybe Clippers, Lakers.....I really don't see him going to a newly put together group, Houston with Cp3, Harden would be his best chance at making a run at Warriors. I don't see the east teams having what he wants. He stays in LA offseason so I don't see Philly there a young team that James I don't think would go to....Boston is deep with Kyrie, Hayward and the crew that almost beat Cavs to go to the Finals

But yea when he left the Cavs the first time after SA beat them in the finals, I agree I wouldn't have come back to Cavs without Kyrie and the max open. The best option to beat GSW is James to Houston with Harden, Cp3 and you still don't know how talent will mesh. Remember the young Harden, Westbrook Durant , olidipo thunder ???? Hell that team I'd love to see now they have matured some.!!'!!! At least 3 more games this yr guys

Americangrower

Veteran
He wont go to Houston, James has to handle the ball so that doesn't work for him. My money is on Philly, once there he will force them to bring in a good shooter/ defender. My gut tells me he will push for a trade of Simmons for it, thru free agents or both.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
So much is gonna play out on the market after the season it's gonna be crazy !!!! I just don't see philly trading the future in Simmons. It's gonna be a lot of trading and moving players around were ever James decides to go. We gotta keep in mind James is getting old and his legs have a lot of miles on them. All these deep finals/playoffs runs basically out of HS he's played deep in the playoffs. Question is how many more yrs do those legs have left. I think basketball shows a guys age faster than any sport. If he's at this level in 3yrs it's gonna be crazy, 5yrs down the road this level I'd say is crazy. If you get 3 elite yrs do you trade a 20 yr old future elite player??? I think Simmions will eventually get a jump shot, he's 20ish yrs old, a lot of young guys don't have a jumper when they start out, maybe not to the extent of Simmons but I think it's gotta improve lol heck it can't get much worse. But he's a walking 6-10+ and a triple double machine.... I really enjoy watching Philly. These guys couldn't win 15 games not to many yrs ago. Now there a good East team. I think Boston is gonna be fun to watch next season. If there elite core stays health all these bench/mid level guys are playoff warriors.

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't see Simmons shot getting anywhere near good enough and to me he is only average as a point guard. I don't know if he can convert to forward. So either a 6th man or trade. I see Fultz taking his spot when they bring in James and Paul George. That will give them the mix of old and new to compete for title.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well everybody ready for Game 2 of the NBA finals.....tonite in Oakland. Golden St gotta be looking to put a whooping on James and the Cavs.......icmag pregame lol.

Side note: What city has the best weed/strains??? I'm saying Oakland in a landslide. It's legal and all the good growers out west prevail easily. I lived up near Chicago and have smoked that Cleveland Midwest bud, I know Michigan is doing some fine growing now. It has been 6-8 yrs since I was up Chicago so I know the GG4 and stuff has to be around Cleveland. I'm still thinking just the volume of great strains and breeders out west, but I wouldn't count out the Midwest.

I'd like to see a Cleveland vs GSW finals Mary J cup !!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks like we're starting out the making of another barn burner. GSW has came out firing on all cylinders as usual. Clev is trying to hang in there and make it a game at least. Anybody watching game 2!!!!'

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well must not been many stoners watching....well GSW flexed there muscles and won by 20 as I'm sure you know...,.until Game 3 have a good one guys !!!'

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Game 3 coming up In Cleveland on Wednesday I think. It's the famous "do or die" game for the Cavs. They go down 3-0 and that's that. Some late game F-up from Jr Smith and Co spoiled a 51 pt King James game 1 the Cavs should've won. Game 2 the Warriors showed everybody why there maybe the best team ever. Every time Klay takes a shot i know when he lets it go it's bottom of the net....he's a lights out shooter. It's so obvious watching how over matched Cleveland is. Don't think I've seen a NBA finals were the talent on one team was just so much better. Maybe Rockets n Knicks back in 94ish, or the 2000 Lakers over Philly and A.I. Some of those Spurs teams really stunk up a lot of finals also

Well we got 2 more games probably to watch the GSW beat up on King James and the Cavs. Maybe the last 2 games we get to see James play for his hometown Cavs !!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Game 3 in progress 2nd qt....players are getting a lil chippy/rowdy, Draymond and Tristan are kinda going at it. Durant is on fire.....Cleveland's back against the wall big time. Thoughts, comments, shout-outs to your team/ or city ?????

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well the GSW have again proved there the 3rd qrt kings. Ratings are dropping this series is stinking lol.....NBA season is nearing it's end guys....Cavs life support plug is getting pulled

iTarzan

Not yet. James and Cavs can win all their home games and take one on the road. This game is tight and Curry hasn't done a thing. That is a concerning stat for the Cavs. If Curry is on the Cavs are in trouble.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Get the brooms out stoners.....game 4 GSW can get the trophy in Cleveland . KD on fire.....GSW way to much talent, all star team beats regular team

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Game 4 stoners/growers.....non NBA watching guys. I think everybody stopped watching after game 2. But if anybody is still watching it's looking bad for Cleveland. I think it's gonna be a sweep. GSW can hoist the NBA championship tonite. This could be Lebron last game for Cavs....maybe his last time playing in a NBA finals games. He's one of the greatest ever but could be 3-6 in the NBA finals after this one. It's still crazy to have played in 9 finals !!!! Good job Warriors they are the greatest team in many yrs maybe ever. If they don't win tonite it a forgone conclusion were this is going!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
Not really much of a feat to be in 9 when you keep jumping to a new team that has cap space. Then you just bring in others to form a so called super team.

Now when he wins 11 rings in a 13 year career like Bill Russell did on 1 team let me know. LOL

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This ones over guys. Congrats to the Golden State Warriors.

Well nobody is comparing Lebron to what Bill Russell and those great Celtics and Wilt, Baylor, West and those Laker teams/players accomplished. But today's NBA is not even close to the older school ways. But I'm not the biggest Lebron fan. But he's only played for 2 teams to get to these 9 finals. Facts are any other player could jump around to different teams if they wanted but nobody I know has played in 9 finals since what 07 ?? I give Lebron some respect the teams he's played for could have never got there without him.

Congrats Warriors fan I'm pretty sure u guys can celebrate if your not already. Maybe the best team ever built. Best Warriors team I think they've had !!!!!

Americangrower

Veteran
Never could have predicted this outcome ....oh wait
Prediction time...GS in 4. King James leaves Cav's because he knows they can't beat Celtics with all their players healthy.
In typical James fashion going gets tough jump ship.
LOL

Yes I have indoor grow going, it's in my sig down below.
Just finished a seed run using a polyester skunk musk 69Skunk18 male.