What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Ras Mason

Veteran
bigup mister D.
Most jean guy i have seen in the past few years was weak in the trichome department.
this is it.
try her @ 77 days.
peace

Ras Mason

Veteran

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0923.jpg
    IMG_0923.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0935.jpg
    IMG_0935.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1326resize.JPG
    IMG_1326resize.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 26

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
bigup mister D.
Most jean guy i have seen in the past few years was weak in the trichome department.
this is it.
try her @ 77 days.
peace

Thanks bro, i wish i could push her to 77! But i'll cut her btw 63-65, tight schedule. Got some lemon skunk and MTL 39 rooting at the moment, for next and last session!

I don't wanna be stuck to grow auto's this summer, for supply my self. :tiphat:

Last edited:

diffusing

blackberry ? apparently its really nice... maybe blackberry kush?

anyone heard? I'm hopefully grabbing a tray soon.

BBK is excellent. see flowers here sometimes from out west. its one i would like to get my hands on one day.. and im not a big kush fan

B

Bob Green

I am thinking my most wanted Canada elites would be Rockstar Harmony cut, LMN Red Congolese, SpecialK, BC Roadkill, The Dom, Genius, Princess, Pine Skunk...

Yeah Canada has some goods!!!

CoCoSativas

Pretty much all the cuts are here now. Just quietly held. Whats not here will be in the next couple years.

I know one motherfucker thats got just about everything. Hes a dope cat. Amazing how much info hes got to share and amazing cuts and seeds too. Looking forward to saying thank you when i make a few batches of seeds to send back his way.

Its amazing how much stuff becomes available when you make it into the right circles. Half the time i look to find some rare shit and cant find it, that one dude usually has it its spooky...

Tynehead Tom

Pretty much all the cuts are here now. Just quietly held. Whats not here will be in the next couple years.

I know one motherfucker thats got just about everything. Hes a dope cat. Amazing how much info hes got to share and amazing cuts and seeds too. Looking forward to saying thank you when i make a few batches of seeds to send back his way.

Its amazing how much stuff becomes available when you make it into the right circles. Half the time i look to find some rare shit and cant find it, that one dude usually has it its spooky...

wonder if he's got my long lost favorite hash plant LOL
one day i'll find it again, at least that's what I keep telling myself.
A crap load of killer weed has been born and bred in BC and elsewhere in Canada since the first draft dodgers headed for the gulf islands and the sunshine coast. I'd say BC's history in marijuana breeding and growing is just as steeped in history as California's emerald triangle.

CoCoSativas

A crap load of killer weed has been born and bred in BC and elsewhere in Canada since the first draft dodgers headed for the gulf islands and the sunshine coast. I'd say BC's history in marijuana breeding and growing is just as steeped in history as California's emerald triangle.

Its possible hes got alot of stuff.

I never thought id have access to some of the stuff i do now through some friends. Mostly anything i could ask for

B

Bob Green

I would even dare to extend that statement and say the same about everywhere in between from NorCal Emerald Triangle all the way up to BC. Washington and Oregon are major players as well.

CoCoSativas

I would even dare to extend that statement and say the same about everywhere in between from NorCal Emerald Triangle all the way up to BC. Washington and Oregon are major players as well.

Agreed the whole west coast has produced some killer. Even chemdog was weed reputed from the west coast usa they found in the east...

Far as washington exotic is handling it nicely for that state his stuff seems to be dope. Glad i got the green ribbons and waiting for someone to finish a kimbo kush seed run. :)

rykus

I got the big light green hash plant now, lotus land farms says he might have access to the old Champagne hash plant too if he gets his post count up, he has a the big green one too.

Also showed my one friend the hash plant bud I got and he says the one he can get is different and darker, so I trying to get him to grab me that from Surrey again too.

He got it last year and was suppose to get me a cut but his friend killed them all before I got it...

Here's hoping between those three and my males I could make something close!

But yeah, I've been noticing with the licences and more small growers without the access to clone factories ect that I too have seen a lot more seed strains and scene cuts passing around the small grows....mostly on line I'm realizing now,lol

Also agree the whole west coast underground developed multiple of the best strains that have been spread around since way back, my good friends Grampa was a jazz trumpet player, got busted growing fields in the states in the 40's had to move north, lol

On a side note, this place is pretty amazing eh!

BC*Dankster*

Didn't know where to post , so I chose this thread... I don't meant to get off topic, but I watched the news today and some guys are giving out free seeds to people so they can plant them all over the place. I think "overthrow the government " or something. Now my question is this ... Will the pollen from all these male plants that grow from people planting tonnes of seeds outdoors pollinate female plants indoors and out?

Ps I too long for a certain oldschool hashplant from mid 90's. Lime green , barely any hairs, killer skunk smell, and super narcotic body stone. Made killer silkscreen hash, as the trichomes were huge, and would line the bottom of the weed bags lol.Real sleepy after a few hits . Apparently grew football sized buds in aeroponic setups... My buddy used to get it from the Sunshine Coast , anyone remember this particular cut? It rivals the dankest kushes around today, and would probably beat them in smoke competitions...

Tynehead Tom

ya it's odd the two distinct hash plants that went around the lowermainland and elsewhere/BC. Friends of mine used to grow that big lime green hash plant..... monty K.
I got the little greasy hashplant in a tray of clones I got from a guy who was "affiliated" with the 2 wheeled fellas from Langley/white rock. I was on a trim crew for a few years and when that local was finally closed for a move, I got gifted the tray for helping out. I had very loose connections to those folks so long out of contact.
That hash plant from what I remember was a slow rooter, slow vegger and yielded 1/2 of what every other plant in the room yielded. it had super dark 3 blade leaves in the new growth and late flower, and lots of red in the stems and veins of the leaves throughout growth. when we cut them down we only cut off stemmed fan leaves, everything else stayed on, it was that tasty and trichome covered. I've met a lot of killer weed in my day, as most of us have, but that little fuckin hashplant still stands alone on a pedestal to me.
I've tasted it here and there over the years, out with folks and someone has a bag of it but no one seems to know the grower. Thing is about strains like that, they are around, somewhere and have killer breeding potential.

stonedfly

i heard the reason we have good genetics is because of draft dodgers hiding in Vancouver Island and other remote areas in BC during vietnam war ??

i dunno nutting except when I was smoking weed as a kid ( 1992-1998) in Maple ridge there was amazing weed.