Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Forum cut day 40

View Image

GG#4 day 40

View Image

Lime Cookies day 40

View Image
Looks great Bmac...
You can definitely still take clones, try to find some shady larf if available should root around the normal 10 days then it's a waiting game to see of she sprouts new veg...usually 3 weeksish.
We've been successful taking cuts even a few days before harvest and have better success then traditional reveg

rykus

Those aero clones are pretty good for. Rooting/re-veg of budding cuts, I'd hedge my bets by rooting a couple cuts and re-vegging the mom.... Had lots die from re-veg, usually from overwater.... But they are pretty weak and susceptible in those 3-4 weeks.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is a few pics of my wifi cut.

Trying to get her out to a few friends now. She was selected in 2011.

Lemon and fuel all day...

Bmac1

Veteran
I cracked 2 beans of WiFi a few years back now. They are in my diaries but she is still one of the best things I have ever smoked. Seen so many beautiful specimens from that line.

Agreed i keep a pair of girls from the old 11 packs before they were remade, the 7 packs are fairly uniform, the gold was in the real old stock imo

Bmac1

Veteran
Mine came from the 7 packs and I couldnt pick between the two. Sadly I lost the moms. On my last jar of WiFi in the stash now, lol. Been almost 2 years.

Bmac1

Veteran
Mine was heavy citrus and fuel. The citrus was much more orange than lemon. At least to my nose.

stonedfly

looking good fellas ... i got my hands on some nice BC cuts.. maybe not world wide clone only cuts like GG or GSC but some nice local varieties that kick ass!

but I love flavours from far and wide... there is a place online that openly discusses sharing, its kinda amazing

Bmac1

Veteran
Day 68, chop day

GG#4

picture.php

picture.php

Lime Cookies

picture.php

picture.php

GreenthumbJesse

Damn bmac those look lovely. I was checking them on your current organics journal, and I just had to comment on them.

I wish the one guy I know who can get me clones could get either of these three cuts. The GG and forum cut especially, although that lime cookies looks tasty!