What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

bigbag

Veteran
^ have you any inclination to reverse that old NYCD...? some fem's would be a treat, as we all know Soma's gear has gone downhill since then...;)

B

Bob Green

Do you guys up in Canada know of the Rockstar Harmony cut ever made it out to the masses? I always hear how good it is yet very few seem to have access to her.

B

Bob Green

The cuts from Canada that have me drooling are Harmony Rockstar, Pine Skunk, Congolese Red, Special K, Sweet Skunk, SPG, Romulan, UBC Chemo... I bet Love Potion is pretty nice.

Canada has some great herbs! I am stoked to have Canadian beans to sort through. Maybe someday I will get a shot at growing a few of the heavy hitters from up north.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ have you any inclination to reverse that old NYCD...? some fem's would be a treat, as we all know Soma's gear has gone downhill since then...;)

I have reversed her once, she was hard to reverse, I had to apply CS for much longer than I have in the past. I have a few s’1 and a few of cross with my lost SPG clone. Two of my favorite clones combined. Ran a few of them and they were great, so glad I made this cross, just before I lost the SPG. I have more pollen and will make some more s1’s of NYCD before Christmas.

Is your NYCD pretty stable....Always found a few seeds in buddies... I really did enjoy the meds tho....He let it go sadly.

I have never seen a nanner without using tonne of CS applied to her for like 14 days.

bigbag

Veteran
^ cool. have heard STS is superior to CS for reversals...would like to see you try some of that on her...! SPG x NYCD sounds stellar

S

sourpuss

Strawberry ds x nycd grapefruit. Then back to the nycd after a good male selection.... Or just the first one as a f1 to start??? Sounds delish... But I'm all about that nycd buzz.... It's all about effect... DJ short... That nycd taste tho is crazy nice....

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a great idea....Got some strawberry diesel male pollen lying around. I will hit the Nycd next run. I might make some fem Nycd x strawberry diesel too, but I want to use most of the pollen I have on the NYCD s1's.

STS would likely be better. Not sure where to get the chems for it. I have a CS generator and have been using it.

S

sourpuss

Fuck yeah! Thats gotta be a winner. Didnt even think about them being femmed haha... guess finding a males gonna be hard haha

Ras Mason

Veteran
Mtl chemo @ 30.

Attachments

• mtl chemo - 30 days.jpg
    mtl chemo - 30 days.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 21

Ras Mason

Veteran
Mtl LA select. @30

Attachments

• Mtl La - 30 days.jpg