What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Bmac1

Veteran
Very nice plants Ras. That BC SweetSkunk looks top notch. Very similar in appearance to a SLH I had a little while ago.

Ras Mason

Veteran
not mutch space anymore buddy.
i used to grow in 20 000 sq feet among others...
Lost my MMAR grow addy.
now in a couple tents...
not easy.
one

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i want the Select Romulan, Mikado, Hp13 and pineapple skunk right now...craving...bad.
one

I would love the original romulan clone...not sure if it is even around anymore. Not to mention my old SPG, a regrettable labelling mishap.

Anyone holding any US or international cuts.

H

HazeOil

"Anyone holding any US or international cuts"

I got the ECSD

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0909 (2).jpg

misterD

misterD farmhouse
Veteran
Yep, and really not in good way! If my feet were smelling like that, i would probably never go out anymore after a long run lol! More seriously, she's also top yield of true divine smoke. But her stinkyness come with a 70-80 days flowering.

blastfrompast

Veteran
i have a amazing "pineapple" ... not sure if its the skunk, but pick it up in MR years ago... nice plant, great boutique buds.

Do you find the high quite soaring...ie no crash.... and does a sip of beer bring out the flavor of the pinapple....

Buddy had a killer Godbud cut that was straight up pineapple....some of the best smoke i've had to date.

He was at the prairie cup a few rounds back and definitely spread the love around....PM me if this sounds familiar.

bigbag

Veteran
^ real godbud doesn't smell or taste of pineapple at all...sorry but sounds like a Jordan of the islands abortion ;) glad you liked it tho...

deadlung

Do you find the high quite soaring...ie no crash.... and does a sip of beer bring out the flavor of the pinapple....

Buddy had a killer Godbud cut that was straight up pineapple....some of the best smoke i've had to date.

He was at the prairie cup a few rounds back and definitely spread the love around....PM me if this sounds familiar.

Sounds kinda familiar .., the no crash part for sure ... I can't PM yet ...

I've had it for a couple years now ... I love to trade ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts