What's new

Any "clone only" strains in Canada

Hello there. Yes the three rooted clones and the cuttings I and am attempting to root right now was told are Red Kush. When I went to pick them up, my friend just said that they were Hindu Kush and I forgot to ask about the Red in the nomenclature ;) . The cuts looked very healthy and are on about day 5 of rooting. I have a thread going about rooting these Kush clones and a few folks have stated that they take a few days to get rooted. I will update with some photos and a report of my first cloning attempt. Thanks. Regards.

TheHashAssassin

some old timer island locals had named a timewarp cut "true blue",due 2 its blue hues.that was way back in the day(l8 80's).the genetics of blueberry and timewarp are similar,some say.i remember hearing the name name true blue timewarp,b4 i heard of blueberry.i think the purple timewarp & true blue r the same.the twister is the light green,frosty,fruity yielder

are you familiar with the golden timewarp? Finished buds are a golden tobacco brown colour.

bigbag

Veteran
the "twister" TW,has finished up golden,esp when left 2 really mature.ive never heard a ref 2 the name golden though

Hello there. I remember way back in the early 1990's on the Island in Nanaimo my neighbor picked me up a 1/4 oz of what he called "Strawberry Weed" and it was Golden Brown and definately had a very berry kinda flavor. It was the only time I had ever seen such a hue of gold in Cannabis Buds. Now I do not know if this was grown outdoors as I have tried some commercial outdoor Timewarp bought down on West Hastings which was kinda pale green and was some kick-ass bud as well. Regards.

TheHashAssassin

the "twister" TW,has finished up golden,esp when left 2 really mature.ive never heard a ref 2 the name golden though

thats probably it. mature buds have a nice goldeny colour to it, and I find the high has more of a timewarping effect then the purple warp.

cateros

Anyone know of a good place to get rare(er) clones in the GTA? Feel free to pm me if not wanting to post in the open.
Guelph Cannabis Club does mail order cuttings or you can just pop out to guelph to pick them up. They also have some decent seed collections as well.

H

hulkbogan

Whats up with the trainwreck cut going around the mainland? Is it the same as the arcata cut or just another beaster wannabe like greencrack? I want to try an outdoor trainwreck on the coast here, nor cal people seem to say its done in mid sept for them so could be do able in BC.

G

Green Supreme

I have been puffing lots of the Affie Bullrider lately and have decided I like the local Burmese Indica far more. Biggup Opus on the Burmese. Peace GS

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh. I knew a Opus from the Island.

Just got a cut of Purple Urkle.

Femmed seeds of OG Bluberry (guys knows DJ) and Trainwreck seeds. Told me the trainwreck goes hermie if the grow room conditions arent to good.

Setting up my Med Grow in the next few weeks. Jumping through hoops in Richmond with the electrical.

G

Green Supreme

Sweet man. Ya prolly same dude. Oh ya just for public curiosity, word has it the last 3 batches of the ABR had visible budrot. Peace GS

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GS, you heard of this Watermelon strain goin around?

Yeah, th Opus I knew used to sell me moonshine all the time when I was young. Im gonna need to make it to see him one day.

Can you get ABRider?

G

Green Supreme

Watermelon is really the Watermelon pheno of Astroboy from TGA Canada seeds. I have had a few TGA cuts. Yes have puffed it many times and makes nice hash aka Watermeltin. Have access to the cut but will wait on that one. As to the ABR maybe the BR stands for Budrot lol. J/k. I have had the cut once in the past and Bubbleman has posted macros of it on a few sites. It is highly hoarded to keep the demand high as well as the price. Nice prohibition attitude from a highly conscious "Medical" source teehee. Peace GS

G

Green Supreme

The Astroboy Watermelon was brought out west and spread out by Scaltech. Peace GS

H

hulkbogan

heres mine, there are a few cuts going around this ones from the island
Indoor
DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Outdoor
DSC_0002-1.jpg

Veg
DSC01070.jpg

Flower 6 weeks i think
DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks GS, you rule!

My boy Kermit is trying to get me the Bullrider. No dues.

FUck its hard to find.

Latest posts

Latest posts