What's new

Any AFL fans here?

kev.au

Why even bother posting Cabri? what do you get out of talking crap & hanging shit on us aussies?.. you waste you're time loggin in, clicking on this thread and typing complete and utter crap, for what.... bah, i just don't get people like you...

G

Guest50138

yeah what a phuckin tosser, but anyway that game was great ,watched it with die hard saints fans .I had a big consulation bud in reserve,that helped cheer em up. big headache this morning after to much beer! Cats deserved it. cheers oldman

Squiggles

Take the plunge Benji
be good to see some structure around here :2cents:
you've got my vote:smoke:

im more into my golf but i did pick up $150 on Geelong
"Go the Cats". :)

forester

+4 for Benji

FEV IS BEING ICED!!!!!! Ive always wanted this but now I'm a bit worried that it may actually happen!!!!!

Nah I think he's some sort of genetic off-cut. Either that or his mum accidentally took home the afterbirth, mistaking it for a baby... does it make a difference? a wanker's a wanker...

forester

Monkey Man!!!! I read in the Pig today that Collingwood and Carlton are open to the prospect of trading Fevola!!!! Apparently it would take "Super Deal" but it has not been ruled out.

What the shit is going on?!?!?!?!

How would you like that steaming pile of unpredictable and inconsistent placenta getting on the end of a Tarkyn Lockyer frozen rope 20 out in front. He will most likely miss it but...

We should put Jarrad Waite up front. He started out there and he has done really well whenever they have put him in there to fill in for Fev when he gets a bit emotional or fucks his heart muscle.

Your boys looking at anything interesting in the draft?

You follow cricket?

It's not so much worrying about his abilities at set shots inside the 50, it's his ability to hit them from well outside the 50 that i reckon will help. Malthouse is apparently looking at trading our first pick for Darren Jolly which I'm REALLY iffy about. Honestly I'd be happy to take fev for that pick (15) but I dont think another Ruckmen is going to help our cause all that much. First hands on the ball I get, but our midfield have proven that they can still do the job even when we get smashed in the hitouts (every week...) A forward of Fev's calibre would give us a genuinely dangerous forward line. We can be just as dangerous up forward as any other team but the consistency isnt there and we lack a genuine contested marking power forward. With our already strong mid and back line set-up I think Fev rather than Jolly would be the way to go. Wood is getting better (he's only 22) and Fraser could be used as a 2nd string ruckmen whilst roaming the ground, filling gaps etc. As for the cricket, Mitchell Johnson named the best in the world.... I dont know about that. Had a great series in Sth Africa and admittedly he can bat (often better than our top order) but I dont really think world no.1 is fitting for him. As far as the Ashes go, selectors Fuck%d up, plain and simple. So your a Blues man huh? honestly, dont hate em as much as most pies supporters, I reserve that hatred for the Hawks.

forester

Darren Jolly?!!??! The year they won the flag,he was the most benched player in the league. Why would anyone trade their first pick for someone who has PROVEN over 8 years that he is a passenger. That is weird.
Fev would be a good fit at the Lexus. With jack anthony providing a brilliant alternative target even if he got teamed up on there would be no drama and leon davis would fill an eddie betts type small crumber that fev s used having around his feet. It would be a stronger forward line than we have plus you have also got a mass midfield and a strong back. Fraser is better away from ruck than on it, pretty reliable around the field IMO.

Everyone says we have a strong midfield but they are all talented players who cant workwith each other other than Juddy. And our backline without Waite is a joke. Thornton is OK when he is on but he does some stupid shit. I like Simpson when he gets back there. He gets shit moving forward, unlike Bower trying his best to handball backward no matter what.
Im liking Armefield and Mitch Robinson has a tonne of heart. Yarran and Garlett are looking good if they would put their fuckin scones over the ball. Matty Kreuzer will be around for an eternity I think.

Im not to spiteful of Collingwood myself. I like most of the players apart from Didak and I think half the anti collingwood sentiment in the AFL is actually targeted at Joffa the flogstick. Fuck I hate the bombers though. That one is a blood lust. I STILL hate Kevin Sheedy and I havent seen hide nor hair from him in ages. I dont hate the hawks so much as I hate buddy "look at my guns on the big screen while I line up this shot and miss... AGAIN" Franklin. Clarkson is a fuck too, him getting stuck into Matthew LLoyd about being a sniper was the biggest joke I ve ever heard. Not coz lloyd is innocent (he IS a sniping ****) but after what Clarkson did to Ian Aitken in the battle of britain he should not even be allowed to use the word snipe!!!

I didnt know about Mitchell J pulling in top honours especially as he did fuck all in the UK other than nail his Mrs at his mums disgust. That was hilarious! I thought Dale Steyn had a bigger impact that MJ on the internation al circuit and Ben Hilfenhause struck me as better generally (I reckon he will be our new McGrath). I hope Phil hughes gets another jog so long as he fixes up that massive flaw (Im fucked if I know how he got to international test cricket without anyone previously figuring out just to bowl bouncers tight in to him and he'll fuck it every time).

The more I think about it the more I begin to think that maybe the whole Jolly trade is just a smokescreen to help get Fev to collingwood at a discount price. I wouldnt put it past Malthouse and Roos to work in unison for mutual benefit whereas other coaches would never show their cards to the opposition. Show interest in Jolly so as not to look too desperate for Fev. I'm just trying to figure out where the advantage lies for Sydney. Of course Roos knows he's pretty much building from the bottom up whilst Malthouse is looking at a tilt at the Premiership. Your spot on about Fev fitting into the pies forward line. I'm just trying to figure out what you guys are going to do when Fev isnt there. Cloke and O'hailpin? dont think so. Warnock as no.1 ruck with Kreuzer in the forward 50 arc playing second string ruck when needed... more likely. Kreuzer can kick a goal, he maybe just needs to work on his contested marking. Mate, would you and my misses get along or what!?! she absolutely HATES Buddy, HATES Clarkson and barely says a word that isnt an expletive when she sees either of them on the TV...

Hughesy

Victorians....VB now tastes like Crud with another change to the brew.Very-Bad.
Still gotta wear Scarves in October.

Hughesy

Hey Shan,
At first i thought you were telling Us to Fucken pull your head in etc & then it hit me like a ton of bricks that im fucken wasting my time here.No one believes anything and everyones better then everyone else. Everythings wrong and everyones out there to Rip you off and take your money.I made No friends, nothing just pissed you all off. Even My Old Man just told me to fucken pack up and piss off So fuck it.

ITS ME.

?><

F-16 Bomber.

forester

Hey Shan,
At first i thought you were telling Us to Fucken pull your head in etc & then it hit me like a ton of bricks that im fucken wasting my time here.No one believes anything and everyones better then everyone else. Everythings wrong and everyones out there to Rip you off and take your money.I made No friends, nothing just pissed you all off. Even My Old Man just told me to fucken pack up and piss off So fuck it.

ITS ME.

?><

Is that supposed to be Fev?