What's new

Any AFL fans here?

and now the Ben Cousins show's comin to collingwood!!!! look out all you other teams in 09... with a fit mature and injury free list the comp wont stand a chance... (plus, it'd help if Buddy broke a leg or 2!) nah no bad karmic thoughts from me just cant stand he isnt playing in the black n white... freak of nature pure and simple...

I couldnt believe the rediculous odds they were giving out for the Bris/Syd game.Im not much of a punter on the footy myself but I thimk as far as the odds go you made a good choice.When the Lions are switched on I dont think syd could even come close to putting in a challenge but just like my pies, the lions are either 150% or -% in terms of their output and consistency isnt their strong point at the moment.

mAKo BuDz

See the Bombers fly up, up!
To win the premiership flag.
Our boys who play this grand old game,
Are always striving for glory and fame!
See the Bombers fly up, up,
The other teams they don't fear,
They all try their best,
But they can't get near,
As the Bombers fly up!

BOMBERS '09 :crazy:(LOL)

forester

Oh mountain Monkey!!!! The Pies?!?!?!?!?!

Blue Bagger through and through. Generations deep, navy blue running through the blood pipes.

We are on for this year boys, the Forester is very excited.

Iwonder if Sammy Newman is going to actually get his gear off and get tarred and feathered in Rundle Mall? They got 41,300 or something through the gate and he reckoned he was going to do it if they got 40k through the turnstiles.

Hanging for Thursday night!

Wev

Whats QP ? Do you Mean QR, My dad worked 50 years @ QR. Do you work for QR Schlossi?
someone quentin said QR or something. Then after 50 years of loyal service his lost over a hundred grand or so in super Annuation benefits due to the world wide financial collapse.
Thats a long time to save for to get whacked at the End.
ok see ya round.Chris.

Blue baggers= cheats! cant win a flag? oh lets just tank for 4 years straight n get as much first round talent as we can. Sad bit is, IF and thats a big if, u blokes win a premiership everyone would have forgotten by then what a rotten stinking bunch a cheats were responsible for the list that u have...

F

fat freddy

Jealousy is a curse mountain monkey.
"We are the navy blues, we are the old, dark, navy blues"

Schlossi

Heeeeeeey! Don`t Knock the Fat.
Taking heat away from the Johns drama, AFL players have been testing positive to Rec Drugs frequently. Including All Party Favourites, excluding Harry Obviously.