What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anxiety sufferer ..what's a good strain

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
What I am working on doing now, is growing super high CBD plants with super low THC, and mix the concentrates at different ratios depending on the high you want. I have made some concentrate mixing at a ratio of 1:1 the CBD Therapy with other high THC varieties and it makes for the best dabs, punch in the face seconds after you smoke it, and then very clear headed functional high with no anxiety or stress.

Definately something i would like to try out thanks.

LostTribe

Premium user
Anything with 88 Ghash in it will sooth you're soul man!

Check out Hazeman or wait for the new grimm release of grimm medicine but they are still working on that. I have some though its '88 G13 Hashplant x Kandahar and its fantastic stuff 100% indica and nice and stoney but not at all couch lucky.

Also the Airborne G13 cut or Reef's S1's if you can still find them. No paranoia at all and just really chill out weed but not couch locked.

G

Gr33nSanta

Definately something i would like to try out thanks.

my CBD Therapy concentrate tested at 32% thc and 43%CBD. I am disappointed with how much THC is in that plant, I have other plants I will test in the coming months. The goal for me is really to find a plant that has almost no THC , and use that plant as my go to CBD plant to mix different ratios for different patients. I have found that for me, as long as there is around 5% CBD in a flower it's enough to counter the anxiety and paranoia regardless of how much THC is in it, but I have high tolerance because I am chronic pothead, everybody will need to figure out for themselves.

However. I still like some pure high THC varieties :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts