What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Antifa, real or not?

CaptainDankness

It is definitely nice seeing the Proud Boys have made a return, some of the most entertaining protest videos. I imagine it's going to get a lot more violent, I'm so exited. Lol

I just wish ANTIFA wasn't so far away, sure they've been in Boston but nothing like Portland and Seattle.

X

xavier7995

excited to see more violence?

you might wanna actually try smoking your weed

In some situations violence is the only reasonable response. People should be willing to fight for their beliefs...other than pacifism, cause that would be silly.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Wow - sounds like you’ve got your mind made up...first-hand personal experience? Or just what you “hear”?

First hand personal experience from what I've SEEN, I look in to things and decide for myself!

What about them? What “revolutionaries”? What “symbols”? Seriously: I have NO idea what you’re talking about...but it sounds like *someone’s* agenda is being served

If you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about you haven't been paying attention and it's time you opened your eyes and take a good look!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...rocks-concrete-72nd-night-demonstrations.html

The best photo is the one above 'The group, in Laurelhurst Park, lined up to claim their 'armor' for Friday night's protest' which shows the Black Power shields and Antifa, it was taken by Portland photographer and protester Michael Arello.

And yes I do have an agenda, looking beyond what the MSM is serving up and looking deeper to discover THE TRUTH, as in who's pulling the strings behind the 'production'.

..... sorry if you don't like it, sorry if it makes you uncomfortable, sorry if it messes with the narrative, no really, I am!:bigeye:

CaptainDankness

excited to see more violence?

you might wanna actually try smoking your weed
It's entertaining honestly, plus this is day 90 of the riots ANTIFA and BLM need to be run off the streets it's getting ridiculous. They're burning down Wisconsin because a black guy was shot reaching into his vehicle, looked like he was reaching for a weapon to me.

Not too mention the only way to stop violence is with violence, so yeah I'm excited someone is standing up to the violent protesters by giving it right back harder.

I also smoke a lot of weed more than most, enjoying a bowl of GMO right now. :headbange

X

xavier7995

I have the same view, just from the other side.

I just know not to side with the police, my moral compass is more like a big ol magnet (which yes, a compass is) where two poles push against each other and repel.

CaptainDankness

I have the same view, just from the other side.

I just know not to side with the police, my moral compass is more like a big ol magnet (which yes, a compass is) where two poles push against each other and repel.
I'm against the War On Drugs, but we still need police. We still need someone to deal with murderers rapists and thieves, otherwise we will have mercenaries playing judge jury and executioner.

Of course majority of the black people getting killed are guilty of actual crimes that don't just involve drugs. The guy in Wisconsin was wanted for sexual assault and reached in his vehicle most likely for a weapon. BLM and ANTIFA now support sex offenders!! Now people are actually dead because of it and more will die, all for nothing.

Cannavore

Veteran
Blue Leaks proves the cops are instigating. They admit Antifa isn't a problem in their internal documents.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Of course majority of the black people getting killed are guilty of actual crimes that don't just involve drugs. The guy in Wisconsin was wanted for sexual assault and reached in his vehicle most likely for a weapon. BLM and ANTIFA now support sex offenders!! Now people are actually dead because of it and more will die, all for nothing.

got ANY evidence of ANY of this? please post it, REAL evidence, no videos or "but everyone KNOWS" bullshit. if there was a weapon in that car, it's picture would be all over the news, right down to the serial number. i'm not gonna wait, gotta go to work...

Cannavore

Veteran
Continual goalpost moving and boot licking.

He was on drugs hurr durr he had priors derpy derp. Therefore let's KILL HIM.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Maybe the police should be held accountable for their actions. Maybe when the protesters and riots can trust the police to not prey on the public and use excessive force and violence they will go home.

Seems reasonable. The public puts the police on a short leash. And everybody can feel safe. No more riots. No more murdering cops.

So far their is far more more blood on the hands of many police departments than all of the rioters combined. It would take years for them to catch up.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.....The public puts the police on a short leash. And everybody can feel safe.

.... who is this 'everybody' you're referring to? From what I've observed over the years, 'The Public' votes for law and order each and every time it becomes an issue, in every election.:tiphat:

Amynamous

.... who is this 'everybody' you're referring to? From what I've observed over the years, 'The Public' votes for law and order each and every time it becomes an issue, in every election.:tiphat:

The public wants law and order, but maybe we could go without shooting unarmed people in the back seven times and take people at their word when they say they can’t breathe(which iirc, is a clear sign of a cardiac event).
:)

Latest posts

Latest posts