What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Antifa, real or not?

St. Phatty

there was only 1 antifa in history,

a group of Jewish people who protested against Hitler, before WW2, advocating that he had to be stopped at any price.

for subsequent political groups to use the name, seems kind of dumb.

the possibility of return fire ruins their fantasies...:tongue:

I would most definitely kill any terrorists who assaulted me or my family.. I would not hesitate nor would I feel any remorse ..I do not take terrorists lightly and know full well what some of these radicals are capable of.. dam rights they could kill me, I know this full dam well which is why I say I will kill them without hesitation... these people who are so politically radical will kill another person based off the ideology that they acting in the greater good, i have seen what brainwashed people are capable of and its beyond imagination.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Usually only those who haven't been shot at or have never seen their friends shot talk about all of the shooting they're going to do and how much glory there is to be won by killing.

You sound a little brainwashed yourself there nitro.

CaptainDankness

Usually only those who haven't been shot at or have never seen their friends shot talk about all of the shooting they're going to do and how much glory there is to be won by killing.

You sound a little brainwashed yourself there nitro.
When it comes to preservation of self and family, ain't nobody thinking about glory. I've had 3 friends shot and killed and I keep the chamber loaded everywhere I go. Not about glory at all, try jumping me or hurting my family there's going to be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing. :)

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I would most definitely kill any terrorists who assaulted me or my family.. I would not hesitate nor would I feel any remorse ..I do not take terrorists lightly and know full well what some of these radicals are capable of.. dam rights they could kill me, I know this full dam well which is why I say I will kill them without hesitation... these people who are so politically radical will kill another person based off the ideology that they acting in the greater good, i have seen what brainwashed people are capable of and its beyond imagination.
yeah, kill some violent terrorists in self defense. i doubt anyone disagrees with you.

whether it's a christian or muslim terrorist, some drug cartel terrorists, etc etc...

they attack, kill em first. no question.

but where is the evidence that this murdery antifa terrorist scarecrow you're hypothetically shooting exists in any meaningful way? that's the question.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
"they totally exist. theyre bad, the worst, they do bad bad things. are you stupid? OF COURSE THEY exist."

it's like asking for evidence for sasquatch and people go "dude, are you stupid? of COURSE sasquatch is real! he's really really big! that's why they call him BIGFOOT, duh!"