What's new

Another Crappy Day in Paradise....Part Four

Elsweeto

Oh shit missed the guesstimate challenge!!! I wonder was it the rows and rows of bags that caught my eye?
40 lb's 5 Oz bags and all 18.3 kilos in my money.

Last edited:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
None of my indoors ever look like that bush! ;)

As for how much is left?,..... it's a shitload more than I've got! :tiphat:

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
i know that is some dense od, but my guess is half pound bags, about 22-25 lbs total.

OH im glad your back on track buddy. you sure do have a full plate. let me know if you need me to pm you some info again, if you even have time to do that.

great pictures as always!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
OD can fill a bag quick and the fact it ain't vac-packed means it hasn't been smashed to shit. I'm gonna say 12-15 on the left, 15-20 on the right. More important than that, you got plenty of smoke and deservedly so. :D

oldhaole

Veteran
The Main Thing

The Main Thing

Ahhh....The early morning post. Coffee time....and a big fat joint.

Wifey asleep, mutts comatose, outside a silver world of moonlight....and there's a storm coming. Yesterday I woke up to this.
We didn't get a drop.

picture.php

Temperature in the house jumped 10 degrees and woke me.

It don't get any better than this. Today I do nothing. One day. And I fuckin earned it. Monday begins the X mas rush. Two weeks late.

I see my little guess the pound contest has a winner.

LSY... Here's Brandi. Don't be disappointed. I had alot come up with cotteldons and no more. That's a clasic sign of seeds that have been around a while. I have plenty to play with. Just checked and the normal (albeit small) plant on the right is a girl.

picture.php

That line will live on.

Sorry...bear with me for a moment....Plausable denialability.

You guys thought that pic was weed? Oh shit....I'm sorry...my bad.

I'm only allowed three ozs....you know....Hawaii Law and all that rot....Those are "yard clippings" I stuffed in bags....to simulate 25 lbs. That's not weed....Like I'd grow just 25 lbs.

In reality that is seven of ten. I left some EE hanging for wifey to trim....just a taste of what I did while she was gone....it's still there.

The lemon was the Kush x Rodney. Sorry Canni....again....should have kacked that cross. I wasn't about to trim her....to the patient to trim....she'll rip me off blind for the job....but who cares? That plant yielded I guess at least 4. She can have it.

picture.php

Same with the Thai...I took a lb...left one behind.

And of course my yearly dud. Compost.

So ten holes produced on the high side of thirty lbs. Better than last years average....but it should have been more like fifty...Oh well. May want to keep the extra card. I don't have it dialed in yet. That's a Catch 22. no card, no margin of error. no see what happens. This year see what happens brought me the EE, the idiot proof plant. Then there was the regrow, compost queen.

Ahhh Shit!....nameless got it. On the head.:tiphat: Your check's in the mail....tomorrow.

Am I leaving anything out??? My half of the cane maybe? Add on another 10. The cane weed wasn't as good as the house weed either. For the risk and hastle it wasn't worth it. Back before legalization....if you want to call it that....it was.

That boys and girls is the official end of Part 3. Square in the middle of Part 4. Fuck me running.

Now comes the fun part....I have to make it all vanish. Like it all never happened.....And how that works....I can't say....

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I don't know about anybody else, but I didn't see anything?

OH, no prob on the RodxKush, Spent last night hacking up the second one, one more to go, and then a shitty pheno of RodxHB and I've got the room under my 600w back for growing some quality weed ;) Total damage off of 5 super leggy long running plants that topped 6' vertical, less than 1/2lb :frown: I have LOTS of little popcorn shit buds that are going into the bubble bags tho.

Not all of it was a waste, one of the HB's has a nice trippy effect for the first hour, then uppy and motivated for a couple more after that.

LetsSeeYa

Its ''a'' Girl!

Its ''a'' Girl!

Shouda been 50/50 at least, bum ass luck i sent ya bro:shucks:

Killer Pic man with a:kos:and:coffee:looks like a great start for a lazy Sunday:scripture:

Maybe you can get some cuts off the Brandi girl anyway and i just gotta think there is more that should go better. Have you popped em all, not that there were a lot, just curious:clock watch:, i know:deadhorsebut sure would like to see that nice genetic hop out for you. Hell i found a harvested plant from a year ago that grew an extra bit after i left it. Must have been moisture in the basement that kept it growing, but got a 1/4oz, which without a grow going and the bit i saved is getting low, happy b-day for me i guess. Its snot pretty, but after its been put in my rolling machine its all good :smoke:. But was the 3 Headed Monster in my Album. The cut i took from the re veg before she went sick, root rot i think.

Have yourself a good off day brother:wave:

LSY

Attachments

• nl of old.jpg
    nl of old.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 9

oldhaole

Veteran
LSY...Relax, two have shown sex. a boy and a girl. That's 50% We ain't near done. There's 4 more normal starts comming up. And the two that topped themselves haven't showed me anything.

Short male at this point is more valuable. This time of year you get more females than males. I'd expect one more male....maybe two. The rest will be girls. There all popped.

Played this same game with Rodney. Brandi moves 1200 miles south. She's freaked out. All we want from her is seeds. Her kids will adjust. She won't. Doesn't matter.

Canni...what can I say? Some things should stay outdoors. I learned a lesson at your expense. And I am sorry. See? Your lucky it wasn't the Thai. Uppy and motvated? That's the first time I've ever heard it called that....I strive for downer and slothlike.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
LOL! Compared to my Blueberry strain, the RodneyxHB is certainly Uppy!!!!

Two puffs, and I wanted to get some work done on the RC airplanes, clean the basement, and trim some more buds! :D

Two puffs of my Blueberry, and I'll grow roots on the couch and wake up 5 hours later drooling on myself with the pipe still in my hand.

There's a chance that I'll pop the rest of the Rod x Kush beans,.... for some unknown reason, there's actually a market for schwag weed here!?!?

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
And don't worry about the Thai,... another local grower has some of the "Gypsy nirvana" Landrace Thai seeds on the way and has promised me a clone when he finds a girl ;)

LetsSeeYa

LOL! Compared to my Blueberry strain, the RodneyxHB is certainly Uppy!!!!

Two puffs, and I wanted to get some work done on the RC airplanes, clean the basement, and trim some more buds! :D

Two puffs of my Blueberry, and I'll grow roots on the couch and wake up 5 hours later drooling on myself with the pipe still in my hand.

There's a chance that I'll pop the rest of the Rod x Kush beans,.... for some unknown reason, there's actually a market for schwag weed here!?!?

:yeahthatsis some funny ass shit:laughing:

:cry:Thanks OH:abduct:

LSY​

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
You shouldn't.

The RodxKush certainly is less than entertaining to grow indoors, but even if it's not the best I've grown I'll be able to get rid of it, even if it has to go thru the hash bags ;)

There's always a sliver lining

So far the pure Rodney is looking like I need to dedicate a full section of my screen to her, Thus far I've only got one small girl going, she didn't stretch much and is already loading up with pistils. Based on what I've seen from you, the crosses, and what she's doing for me already, I'm guessing around a zip from her.

oldhaole

Veteran
32 Flavors...I would like to state for the record, I did everything I could do.

32 Flavors...I would like to state for the record, I did everything I could do.

Canni...I don't...not anymore. Got over it. After all....

I always save the rubbish seeds. Always....for that discerning patient that likes to pay top dollar for ....and I quote...schwag.
Shit...Why bother with Grade A at all? Just so long as you can dump it. I must have asked you five times to kack that Kush line...If you want to grow schwag????....don't blame me.

Rodney seeds are in. Those plants are small. Jack has gotten around and those seed are set. Put four in the gulch. Three look alike, one is taller.

picture.php

Next up, two weeks away from declaring is the Diesel x Jack and HB x Jack. Had two empty holes and dug two new holes for them. The new holes are on the upper deck of the gulch.

picture.php

Durring summer these new holes would be in the shade, but in winter the sun track has moved south enough that this area now recieives all day sun.

The gulch is now fully planted. No holes open. Ignore the list....it's my notes.

From mauka to makai

1) Kush x Jack now crossed with Jack.

picture.php

2) Pure Rodney, seeds taken. Now crossed with Jack.
3) Best Rodney phenome. Crossed with Jack. Branch with breadtie crossed with Rodney.
4) Diesel x Jack.
5) Headband clone unseeded.

picture.php

6) Jack trifoilates unseeded.
7) Jack females unseeded
8) Violator Kush clone, crossed with Jack.
9) Jack females crossed with Jack.
10) HB x Jack.

New holes closest to bamboo
11) Diesel x Jack.
12) HB x Jack.

The deck left to right looking makai
13) V Kush clone crossed with Rodney.
14) Headband clone crossed with Rodney.
15) Unseeded Headband clone.

From the list above it may look like I'm a bit Jack heavy. It's just at this point that's what I'm playing with. Earlier I was Rodney heavy, after Jack I'll probably be Brandi heavy. Another tray of starts is waiting in the wings. One more wave to plant, then we're done. Mid January is the cut off date. Past that the plant won't mature before the lengthing days confuse the girls.

The normal winter weather pattern has returned. Sunny mornings, clouds by noon, rain by four. Nights get down to the low 50's. Our humidity it can do this.

picture.php

Yes, that is a seed sprouting in the bud....who needs dirt?

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I can say, based on when flower started here outdoor, and there, and when harvest on both ends occurred, that it's likely that I've run the Rodney crosses MUCH longer than the outdoor pull in HI, I'm fully 13 weeks into the last HB cross that needs to come down. (Needs to wait for the weekend)

Patience is a virtue, or so I've been told. So far it looks like it might have paid off this time around. Certainly the wife is mowing thru the early harvest of HB! :D Patients might not even get any of that.
picture.php

Some of the Kush are only just now dry enough to sample, others, not so much.
picture.php

picture.php

In all honesty, I have yet to draw my conclusions for the Kush crosses, you yourself were the one that said to kack it seeing that Pheno was all over, and quality was lowered.

To look at it tho isn't all that impressive, fluffy buds, short stalked/smallish trichomes.

Patient review will tell tho.

oldhaole

Veteran
Yes... I know.

Seed runs are boring. Nothing fun about sitting on the dirt or the deck, and plucking off every black seed you find.

The V kush and Headband x Rodney seeds are mature and taken. Everything Rodney is done. Also the first of the Rod x Jack seeds are done too.

In a couple of weeks I'll repeat the process with everything that Jack pollinated. These should come in under the wire. Any seed taken this month can be replanted and be done by April. The final cross I have yet to make next for long season is Jack x Rodney back with Rodney x Jack.

Next up is Brandi. The little male is days away from popping.

picture.php

I was going to only do the straight cross....but why not spread him around and see what happens?

After Brandi....one more tray. Some of these HB x Jack and Diesel x Jack starts are already planted in the garden. Plans? Who knows? Probably just a straight cross to replenish this seed line and kick the can down the road until next year.

picture.php

Canni....Here is the HB cross grown outside.

picture.php

It sure looks different grown outside vs inside. You do a far better trim....do I see a few immature seeds there? My long season goes seven months, four of those are vege. About 12 weeks in flower, so I think you are right.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Yeah, there's some scattered seeds,.... My male of the Pure Rodney kept popping sacks open in my vege area, and my circulation fans managed to blow pollen into the flowering room.

He's in solitary confinement now so that he'll stop molesting my little girls! ;)

As for the trim,... I'm only trimming a couple z's at a time, so I can take the time to tighten it up. Those buds look better than mine would if I was trying to knock down 25lbs!!!!! :good: