What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Crappy Day in Paradise..... Do it Again.

Casper808

No rest for the wicked........and the righteous don't need any.......cleaning room with bleach while keikis outside...and da beat goes on....shoooooooootz

oldhaole

Veteran
Sorry.... I got Nuthin'.

Sorry.... I got Nuthin'.

Well, Once again I find myself with a free night. I can put on a pot of coffee and bullshit with you guys, or I can go out and take the last Skunkdog clone, and start trimmin' or I could crash.

These free nights, or days for that matter have been rather rare the past few weeks. As planned, the bonus round is over. Just for the record, I did mention back at the start of this log, and the last, that this particular part of the trip was on the clock, and we would be done by the second week of April.

What is today's date? Need I say it?

It went off really well. The weather held no rain, so a plant a night schedule was not hard to keep. March's total was thirteen plants, and almost that many have been taken this month too. Yields are a little under six apiece, the Gogi that rotted spiked that average, but when it comes down to it, I usually don't bother to plant this first part of the year, so everything done so far is gravy.

So all that was fun, but now it's time to get to back on my numbers. On the inbound jump into OGG Friday I saw the DEA's Puma refueling, so they are definitly here. But are they working? We will know shortly.

Just between you and me, I sure hope they are up, so I can gloat. You poor fuckers will never hear the end of it.

Ok, I'm two weeks late. Between the Bonus Round and the Borg some decisions had to be made, and keep in mind, this can change, depending on whatever shiney objects present themselves between now and then..... but we need something from seed.

Now you fuckers on the mainland, and elsewhere, want big assed Sativas. Grow some monsters, and bust out the bucketheads, right DB?

One problem, as Casper pointed out, some poor bastard has to trim those and that poor bastard would be me. And I'd be fighting the market, so twice the work for half the reward makes absolutly no sense. Sure it would get a lot of attention. But that's not a good thing.

Looks like I gotta grab something off the shelf. The last Scogi selfed herself so seeds from her are available. We also have Greyskulls SCM crossed with all kids of shit. Three of four of those worked well, let's try them again.

So that's a start of a plan. No promises.... yet.

Let's see where you took this while I was busy.....

Borg
Borg
Bug Nice pic DB.
Borg
Borg
Bug (cat)
Bug (cat)
Bug (whitefly) no rain huh Weez?
And looks like the rest are Borg... like seven more.

Wow... kinda Borgcentric. I should kick the nest, some crack about no big deal...says Typhoid Mary. No.

Not a good idea.

Last edited:

kalopatchkid

Veteran
you guys read the latest version of the dispensary bill? http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/session2015/bills/HB321_SD2_.HTM

Looks like they are designing it to keep the black market alive and well.
-$125k in application fees, $25k nonrefundable, plus additional 25% special taxes, $50k annually
-$2mil. asset requirements
-seed to sale tracking software
-must be a licensed health care provider.
-License holders will be responsible for everything from growing-testing-sales.

soserthc1

2 mil in asset requirement
Licensed Health care provider
Let's ....let dr s get richer
Dumb shit man
Get some rich idiot who has never grown before has a health care lic and is willing to risk his assets and your golden

oldhaole

Veteran
Oh Well... At Least it's Something.....

Oh Well... At Least it's Something.....

Key words... Latest version.

You feel that warm rush? Feels great doesn't it? Sure, there are a few holes... but what did you expect? Two million? Easy. All in all it will cost about, and these are very rough numbers, Two hundred thousand just to get the doors open. About half a million going out, in just the first year alone.....

But look what you get! The right to be the exclusive legal pot dealer in the county! Right? You know what is comming. Maybe yes, maybe no. Up to the Department of Health. Should they decide to allow two, or more per county....uh oh.

And how exclusive are you? Once the can of worm gets opened, and it becomes legal for one, and maybe more entity to sell weed, whats to stop the little guys from setting up delivery services? The cops? They will soon tire of small busts, all mistemenors (sp). Many of these small cases will be litigated..... soon it will be seen as a waste of time.

What is conspicuously absent from the bill is funding for Green Harvest. The Feds are saying the same thing. Who is gonna pay for Green Harvest? Will the Department of Health rent out the cops to check gardens? And with what money? This program is suppose to be self-sustaining.... but there is nothing in the budget that I can find to keep GH going.

And without Green Harvest.... guess what?

We are all dispensaries now. Every last one of us.

Ironic huh? The only way for dispensaries to thrive is to keep the available supply of weed in their hands and their hands only. And unless the Dept of Health sets up it's own police force, and the State grants it Police powers... believe me, not gonna happen, it puts the cops in as the Dept of Healths' bitches. Doubt they will like that.

Ahh yes.... the joys of a tar baby.

Remember, whatever you do..... don't touch it.

And I still don't think they will pass it this year. But what do I know?

Oh Shit... the warm is gone. Told you so.

soserthc1....sorry about that. We'll go back to what works.

Maybe in another life,
I could find you there.
Pulled away before your time,
I can't deal,
It's so unfair.

I so hate to admit this.

Wifey has had a bunch of starts on the deck, one of her projects. I thought they were all a Legand cross she likes, but everyone else hates, so I ignored them, didn't put them in the Borg room, just let them pass two foot mark and yesterday she tells me,

"No, They aren't Legand, They are all your Scogi seeds".

So, I can start a bunch from scratch, or I can use these two foot plus ones already ready. I wonder, what should I do? Should I swipe wifeys starts.... and never hear the end of it? Oh I will get taxed for sure. Try a new recipe for crow....

It's only my pride... it's not like I had much to start with. Fuck yes, Thase starts are as good as stolen. Git me that head start.

And DB.... How long do I think the SCM crosses will have to veg?

Take a break here. This is what we call a softball question. A legitimate question, with an obvious answer.....

A very LONG time. Probably decades.

Give me a sec.... I like to watch it clear the fence.

And it feels, it feels like,
Haeven is so far away.
And it feels, it feels like,
The world has grown cold.
Now that you've gone away.

April was nicely frontloaded. There are just a couple more and we will be back within the numbers. Now we wait for the Green Harvest that may or may not come. We are almost into uncharted territory.

Should they not fly... I don't know what I would do. I might go nuts!

Want to know something? One thing about this log, if I say it is beautiful, it'll rain the next day. If I say it's raining, sun appears. By saying they are not gonna fly GH, I fully expect to see them up the second I hit Submit Reply.....No, they will probably wait until dawn. So yes, there is some reverse psychology at play here. The sooner the tip their hand, it gives us and idea and a rough timetable to work with. But the first one usually comes out of the blue... so we get legal and wait.

The Borg invasion was beaten back. There are a few fucked borged out clones that will need a home, then he next wave is clean. Behind that is a massive wave, these should be the catch up from the Borg setback, timed to take in October....aka the whole enchelada.

Leaving flowers on your grave,
Show that I still care.
But black roses and Hail Mary's,
Can't bring back what's taken from me.
I reach to the sky,
And call out your name.
And if I could trade,
I would.

Next up is ... well... nothing. Until they fly, nothing is a very safe thing to do.

Kalo.... thanks for digging that up.

soserthc1

Heaven is so far away

Heaven is so far away

4854 miles to be exact .........? .....distance to my door to paradise

Um ...green harvest planes , what's there deal ....random stops , mandatory stops or just fly byes ? Pardon the ignorance but the distance thing .

So get out your pistils
Get out your stones
Get out your knives
Cut them to the bone
They are the lackeys of the grocer machine
They are irrelevant to me

The Borg appears to be retreated
Thou I'm not gonna allow myself to feel good about it

Looked thou my scope and all last night and appeared a ambered up. Kush variety I had been working on
But really could be this amber at 55 days
Damn a og kush done at 55 hell it could of been done at 49 if I wasn't afraid of my scope
She has a few sisters in there maybe ill scope them up today and this plants out lived the Borg and came out swinging

I even pollinated some of it with the smelliest male I have ever encountered from the same line :dance013:
So thinking on some names for said hybrid and green alizen came to mind (a little play on the zen ) but then it hit me

Alien OG Cush (green crack & alien rock candy)
Sounds good but internet drama ?
What ya guys think ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 14

Dirtboy808

Veteran
Who knows with those boys last year they didn't come until end of summer the year before it was May 5th. Never used lights for summer plants that is why I asked and how tall is your fence.

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hooooooooooo braddas! back from the dead errrrrrr Denver
IT FUCKING SNOWED
FUCK THAT SHIT BITCHES
Schizophrenic weather....
I was rocking shorts tank top and real tree crocs. "One of theses guys does't look like the others" hahahaha

I was lucky enough to be asked to represent at the Adam Dunn Show Invitational.
My Skunkdawg entry won a round/made it out of the first bracket before running into the bud that made 1/2 of the finals, and that I voted to win the whole thing (I think it was Flo OG). No shame. Especially with buds put OUTSIDE in JANUARY. We can hold our own against some of the BEST GROW NINJAS in the world with our winter outdoor. Yeah boys. YEAH.
you guys already knew that though.
next year, if I can keep things cured properly, they will get a chunk of Maui Summer Sun to work on. Ruff ruff. The gears are turning....
Looking forward to hooking up with my braddas here and talking story about the big bad mainland.
Maybe Ill break out the custom Mistic Glass/JBD Bakerbot we got from our friend and neighbor Mr. Jerome Baker... but maybe Ill just keep the JBD beaker on deck so OH doesnt "make a statement". hahahaha

Pics coming...

You gonna be ready to spray in a day or two fellas? Lets knock the piss out of these borg ass fucking bugs. Overkill is underrated.

Hui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special thanks to the homies and good friends that made the trip happen. Without you, that trip would not have been.

LUCKY WE LIVE MAUI

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
honored to be a guest of JBD at the BIG INDUSTRY SHOW 04/15

worlds biggest bong.
blown at a friends glass shop in Hailiimaile
picture.php

this giraffe was bad ass!
picture.php

A custom Bakerbot - a Jerome Baker Design collaboration with Mistic Glass. I figured since I was going to be doing some judging, lets judge with something super special. A "one-of" fit the bill to the T. huge mahalo to my friend Jason for the hook up.
picture.php

Maui Wowie packed for the trip
picture.php

Last edited:

Greyskull

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woke up after the longest travel day to snow. WTF!!!!! I did not pack for that hahahaha
picture.php

Got to make some great friends. The No Goo guys took us in and gave us "wing protection". SOLID. NO GOO CREW. They hooked us up with Fortunate Youth - if you don't know who they are.... check them out.
Loved the show FY!!!!
picture.php

You think you roll large? This is the after set J rolled for the band.
FUCK YEAH
picture.php

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
there is no place like home.
picture.php

no time to go work the garden....
laters

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Wifey: "No, They aren't Legand, They are all your Scogi seeds".

OH: "Am I gonna have to choke a bitch????"

soserthc1

Congrads grey ......

It is Denver ...... A pair of jeans and a light jacket might of been in order.....lol

Sounds like a blast thou another cup has come and gone and I have procrastinated again and not made it ....

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Well, sounds like the dispensary bill has been killed because of Josh Green...he's the same dickwad that tried to decrease access by adding the "primary care provider" term to the med card requirement, which really didn't change a single thing.
He wanted it to be a first come first served licensing, with 6 dispensaries for the state and wouldn't budge so they killed it. Kona needs to vote him out!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
When he was running for office, he called me.
Made the mistake of asking if I had any concerns.

Anyone care to guess?:biggrin:
I asked him to defend his position on MMJ and let him roll for a while.

About the third time he used the word prescription, I couldn't stand it.

Said, listen, doc, there is no such thing in any state.

Because Cannabis is listed federally as a schedule 1 substance, by definition, it can not be prescribed.

All the Doctor can offer is a recommendation.
A statement, that in his medical opinion, "marijuana would do more good that harm to this patient."
All that offers is possible help with a defense in court.

Then I suggested that a few hours of his time spent reading actual factual material about cannabis would be time very well spent.

<Sigh>
For this, I apologize.
The man is a bit of a stick, and not very bright.

What I hoped to offer was enlightenment of course.
Sadly, what was received was a better "mask".
Made him sound more credible.
But it seems no wisdom was absorbed.

Lust for power is wisdom's kryptonite. :(

Sorry guys, won't do that again.:redface:

Aloha,
Weeze

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Green was booted off the chair an someone else for the cause was appointed an it was reopened an going to be reheard on Monday May 4th.